All Comments on 'Encounter with Ember's Former Crush'

by curiouschattycouple

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
Good story!!!

Keep on writing! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story Premise!

Nice nostalgia story. Every married woman has a couple of long-time friends that she is still fond of or, former boyfriends that she is still hot for. Those feelings don´t just disappear when she marries. Both my wife and I enjoyed this story because it reflects that reality.

In our case, my wife is from overseas and we got married when she was already in her 30´s. By then, she had already had a number of boyfriends and “friends with benefits”. She had moved smoothly from one relationship to the next over the decades while still maintaining amicable friendships with all.

When we were dating she told me how close she still was to these men and asked me if I felt threatened by her continuing friendships with them. I could see the mutual respect, admiration and shared memories that were woven into these ongoing friendships. Thus, I told her that I supported her keeping in touch with them. Since we had a long-distance relationship the next question was: Would I mind if she kept on sleeping with a few of them when I was not around? I obviously said that was fine.

When we got engaged, it was apparent that completely breaking off with the other men was not going to benefit her. So, I agreed to a half-open marriage.

Now that we live in the states, we make her available to her former boyfriends and friends with benefits whenever they come up here on business. Thus, she has 7 or 8 different men, from her past, who she spreads her legs for throughout the year. Usually, it is just a long weekend or at most a week with each one. We have been doing this for all the five years that we have been married.

It is so normal, so natural and helps her feel womanly and appreciated. It is a win-win for all of us!

Thank you for the thoughtful story!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
GOOD STORY, BUT...!

A very enjoyable story told in a way to keep the reader interested—right up to this point. (I put her hands on my hips and stepped back so that she was leaning forward and reached underneath her arms to play with her nipples. She took my dick, wet with her juices, into her mouth as she moved, her tongue teasing my already sensitive tip until I could take it no longer. I exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed my cum and licked her lips.) I just can’t see this and some of your following positions as possible. If I’m wrong, I apologize; but you did jerk me out of the story at that point, and I never did get past the idea of looking at every position you described for being possible or impossible.

I gave you a four because when I just read it at face value, it is a good story. You may want to check this out, especially if others key on the same thing.

Good Luck cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE THE STORY: GAVE IT A 5-! I agree with anon 05/08/17 GREAT STORY PREMISE...

My wife & i moved to Canada. Men were attracted to her like flies to honey.

I gave her a one-off hall pass. She said she realized how much i loved her... but she didn't want "to experiment"

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 6 years ago
Very hot

You crammed a lot of hot sex into one page, I would like to dress more of your adventures.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Only a cuck shares his whore with someone named Kirby.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE FUN STORY

Enjoyed the story especially the fact the wife insisted on hubby being there and involved.. too many authors have the wife going off alone and back stabbing hubby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuriouschattycouple@curiouschattycouple
Boring married couple with kids. Enjoys fantasy MFM play and erotic pen pals. Perfectly content with the fantasies, not looking to play in the swinger community, but curious about what goes on. We write about our ideas; some his, some hers, some shared.