All Comments on 'Encountering the Darkness'

by DominAngel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow. I'm blown away

I had no idea I'd get a story like this when I opened it. I read 3:45 first and expected something much more vanilla I guess, but this really blew me away. It sounds like you really understand the darkness that we all have inside. You write passionately and romantically even on a topic like this one. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!

I really liked this story and it's focus on the psychological /more subtle aspects of Dominance /submission. You obviously know in depth of the subtle dynamics going on in this sort of relationships.

Very well written also. Bravo, it was a most refreshing story amidst all the more 'perverted'[not that I dont like those :)] stories here on 'LIT' dealing with BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply astonishing

I loved it!!! Especially the ending, where she is struggling with the inner conflict of being raised a nurturer. The insight you had, the way you were able to capture conflict with words, was beyond amazing. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved it. Your connection with him, feeling his pain, hurting with him as you gave more was so intriguing. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pain and Love

You describe the wonderful emotion of receiving pain from someone you love and from whom you take the pain given

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your pain was mine ...

Er....

No .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous