All Comments on 'Encounters with Evil Pt. 06'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing but Need More

This was amazing and I've been looking forward to it all month so can you please hurry with the next installment. I've been on the edge of my seat anticipating Guy and Mel finally coming together the way mates are suppose to. Hurry but keep it amazing!!!!!!!!! YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I have been checking for this story several times a day for a month. If I have to wait another month I might go insane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Check the author's blog...there is great stuff on it...hint hint

brijeonbrijeonabout 10 years ago
WTH

I waited a God damm month and this is it and not only that you made Guy weak friggin really he is badass, he's the protector of Mel and you reduced him to nothing l' m so pissed but I will finish the story because l' m invested. I hope you do not have us waiting a month I'm going grey waiting on chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kinda disappointed

Anti-climatic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After a month.....

Not even going to lie, this was crap. I waited so patiently and all I got were two pages of demon-slaying. Only reason why I'm even bothered is because of Mel and Guy. This ones getting a 2 from my side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SO GLAD I

read this on your blog! or I would be complaining also....

roughboy18roughboy18about 10 years agoAuthor
I do actually have a very busy life

I'm a single mom. I'm working two jobs. And I'm publishing this for free. For 2*s and lots of complaints, I'm not sure it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Forget the Haters

I totally understand where you are coming from so keep on doing your thing and screw anyone who thinks otherwise. Most people on here don't what it's like to have half a busy life. I'll be here waiting to see how far you go. I pray you don't stop cause you are a fantastic writer with a creative imagination. Thank you for doing what you do. :-)

Cobalt106Cobalt106about 10 years ago
5 stars ! I love this story.

Ignore the idiots who don't have the intelligence to know how a decent story is written. You've done a great job! Please keep writing. Can't wait to read more about Mel and Guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Accept critique in all it's forms

I have enjoyed the other chapters but I did find this one lacking. After all of the build up to the confrontation with the vampire I did feel is that it. I do hope you continue writing and this story continues as I have enjoyed it.

I get you're busy and you do this for free but that doesn't mean people shouldn't give you honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Try writing something lighter in feel (not lighter in quality) - something without rape. We deal with too much bad stuff in our daily lives already. You may find that you get higher ratings and more appreciative comments. Look at the Hall of Fame - all the top stories are positive, with characters you'd like to have as friends.

roughboy18roughboy18about 10 years agoAuthor
Honest Feedback

I do appreciate honest feedback. I like hearing about what you don't like as well as what you like about a story. It will make me a better writer. Comments like the last one about making it lighter I think have a lot merit. I also appreciate the comment about making Guy weak. I probably won't rewrite what happens in the conflict because of it, but I may add something else to counterbalance that, because Guy really is a badass.

So, sorry my earlier comment sounded snippy. Yesterday was a very long discouraging day for me, and reading multiple Lit comments that the chapter was too short and I'm not publishing often enough was kind of the last straw. I get that you want more faster. I'd love to write more faster, but I'm doing what I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep your head up!

Although short, this chapter packed a punch. I liked that Mel and Jon were able to show their tough side and rescue themselves. Adds a new dimension to their characters. Also, the comment about keeping it light and the top stories are all positive. Total crap! The majority of the top rated Lit stories have rape, abuse, hate crimes...etc. That's what endears us to the characters. And to the whiners that have no patience, try going to JVaughn's website for the story. It's much further along. Don't get discouraged, your stories are great!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
I Love

I Love any direction a story is going so long as it is well thought out, this one qualifies. Waiting for the next chapter.

PepperSaltPepperSaltabout 10 years ago
Lol.

The whole time , since Guy stormed in and then all hell broke loose I was constantly I MEAN CONSTANTLY going "Guy to the resuce *clicks tongue* Or Nah, To the Rescue *click* or Nah". It was so funny, even though they were in a bad situation. Was so happy and finally approved of Jon's character, giving Mel courage to kill the vampire was great. I was gonna tear when Mel was finding trouble, and that thrall was like walking really slow with a knife in his hand ready for stabbing. I was laughing so hard, Ohhh *wipes away tears*

Phew that was funny.

The humor...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well massive thanks to the person who said to check your website for some more of this story and wow am I glad I did. Found Rough Boys and the two follow ups - absolutely amazing stories. Reading on more from this chapter, my disappointment in this chapter waned somewhat.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Amazing to me

How people are so critical of free literature. The author is not forcing you to read their work, you chose to read it. You do not have to like it. You are free to make comments on it. Keep in mind tho, the author is a person, with a life, who chooses to spend time writing and posting FREE literature for you to enjoy. A little respect goes a long way.

Thanks for writing. I am very much enjoying Guy and Mel's story and am eager to read about their futures. Please continue!

-Barbara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brave tigger and jon

love it when the supposed weak become the heroes

jon needs his own story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Everything leading up to this chapter has been great, so much sexual tension and anticipation only to lead to an awful rape scene. I know the story continues after this but everything that was built up disappeared for me and left me feeling disgusted and turned off. It would be just as effective if not more without the rape, just the arm tearing and suspense of will he survive? I understand others may not feel the same but I think it would be better if that part was removed, it's just unfortunate I can't unread it :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The rape was completely unnecessary - ruins a good story. Stories like this are supposed to be entertaining. Rape is NEVER entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man

I love how you didn't give us the predictable hero rescue. Quite a twist quite genius may I add. I admit I cried when I thought Guy died. I love Guy so much

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 5 years ago
Jeez!!

I didn’t see that coming. Damn, you are a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous