All Comments on 'Encounters with Evil Pt. 07'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
halo90halo90about 10 years ago
wow

THAT WAS SO HEARTBREAKINGLY ROMANTIC I'M ON CLOUD 9 ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm greedy-

MORE, MORE, MORE PLEASE AND QUICKLY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't appease the peasants

I love your dedication and the effort you put in to churning out exceptional work, for free, to the masses who devour your literary entrees. I love you and your work, however this addition felt rushed and not up to the quality standards that I am use to from you. I feel like you rushed this one a bit to staunch the flow of whining from the last chapter.

There were a couple of grammatical errors, such as on s/b one and huge whole (I actually laughed at that one and that distracted me for the remainder of the story) and some spacing issues that I haven't noticed before in previous submissions.

I liked the plot twist of how you allowed Jon and Mel to grow and that someone else could see their inner and outer strengths beyond the current set of circumstances. This chapter reminded me of the Heat and MIB.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Exceptional

Your work is exceptional and always a notch higher than most. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hurry!!!!!!

Please dont make us wait for so long...upload sooon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

great glowing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
update

Please update this story is amazing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous