All Comments on 'Endless Love'

by Endless_Love

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
endless delight

endless delight. I enjoyed your story emmensely and look for more chapters. It is endless isn't it?

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 15 years ago
I love the premise, like the story.

I must confess, any author that can concoct a readable, believable mother-son story gets a 75% off the bat from me. You mention in the story how Sharon was the instigator of the incest role-playing. Given the glut of origins stories in the cineplexes these days, why not have Sharon explore her feelings for her son before your romance took off?

I see lots of tasty possibilities to play with here and have faith you'll pull off plenty to keep us coming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Looking forward to more

I quite enjoyed this story and very much look forward to continuing chapters. I do agree somewhat with one of the previous comments about the somewhat repetetive word choices, as well as the lingering problem I have with some such stories requiring the death of a loved one to kick the events off. It always seems to me that that would put too much of a damper on the characters' emotions to enjoy their new romance (so this is the only reason I'm not rating 100). But the passion and romance of the characters is a big plus (putting this story above a lot of baser fare).

I assume coming chapters will explore the relationship between Justine and her parents; and I expect that their son will feel a little jealous that his sister may realize her dream of being with a guy "just like Dad", while he may harbor some unrealized illicit fantasies about Mom? And which Mom (who seems to have gotten more adventurous with age) may share?

I don't know why (perhaps the emphasis on the romantic "Endless Love" aspect of the story?), but for some reason I imagine a future chapter featuring a Father-Daughter & Mother-Son "double date"... (which hopefully would be realized in your excellent audio interpretation!)

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I thought it was excellent!

I enjoyed it so much that I actually hated to see it end. I hope you do the sequel. An incestuous tale involving the daughter could be a really nice tale as well. Thanks for your good work and pay no mind to the naysayers.

LelouchLelouchalmost 13 years ago
Please continue!

This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. The audio is amazing. I hope you will complete the next chapter, which looks like it will explore a new phase of the relationship between father and daughter. And I guess Mom won't take long to explore her long held fantasy of really being with her son! Please don't let this chapter be the end of an "endless" tale!

LelouchLelouchabout 12 years ago
Will there be a part 2?

I check back every once in a while to see whether there has been a new part added to this story, as it's one of my favorites on Literotica (especially the audio!) I hope we will have the chance to hear Justine's response to her mother and father's proposal, and whether mom will have the opportunity to experience her favorite fantasy for real, with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Screw the other comments. This is by far the BEST story i've ever read in years (probably because the feeling of the protagonist to his lover is the same i feel to my woman). Nevertheless, fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfection

This story has got to be the best ever written hands down. Not only was it the best fantasy but it turned into true love. Wow is all I can say,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

This was an exciting life story. As stated in the beginning it is true. Sometimes life's tragedy can trigger events that were always meant to be. I applaud you on your courage to tell this story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A very good story indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent till the end

5stars to 1 with the last sentences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to Making My Mother Pregnant? Is there a way you could put it back online?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Leave it there. Incest would ruin the May/December marriage. I would have done the same for an older woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous