Endless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stooped over Sharon as my cock erupted; sending what I knew must have been gallon upon gallon of hot fresh cumm into her mouth. Both her hands gripped my tightened ass as I felt myself lose consciousness. Sharon didn't stop sucking. She just clutched my ass tighter and began to move her head up and down. With a snorting grunt, I buried my cock deeper inside her mouth as it spasmed, continuing to spew out thick creamy cumm into her sucking mouth. Spasms of pure, indescribable pleasure rushed through me as my whole world centered on Sharon's hot, sucking mouth and my spurting, spewing cock.

Sharon made me cumm.

"Swallowing me," I gasped in sheer narcosis, still in disbelief. "You're swallowing me, Sharon."

No woman had EVER done this for me. The reality of a woman willingly swallowing my sperm convinced me beyond a doubt that Sharon was meant for me. I saw several rivulets of my seed slither down my glossy shaft, all before they were hungrily suckled back inside Sharon's mouth. Each time she swallowed, I heard her longingly groan in undying bliss. As my seizures of orgasm kept rocking my sweaty flesh, I did my best to focus on watching her do this; to ascertain that I had finally won the prize... ultimately getting the one woman I wanted. With that, Sharon's misty eyes gazed up at mine, intoxicated by my seed and by the knowledge she made me cumm so hard. I then remembered how fascinated she got with making someone cumm, and knew how much it meant to her.

With the wide bulbous helmet of my twitching cock now languidly swathed by her glazed lips, the last spurts of my semen flowed as I watched them drip down into her open mouth before she swallowed again and again. Both of us sat in stone-faced silence, staring into the others eyes in the glorious afterglow of orgasm. My face said "Did you really just do this to me?" and her face clearly echoed the truth that she did, and she loved it. My palms then cupped her beautiful face, tracing her jaw and her cheeks lovingly.

"I love you, Sharon. God, I just love you so fucking much." I growled before leaning down to press my mouth to hers.

Before this moment, I had never kissed a woman following a blowjob. Not that it grossed me out, but nearly all of my ex girlfriends never bestowed me the chance. With Sharon, not only did it seem right, but also it felt so deep. There were still traces of my seed on her lips as I filled her mouth with my eager tongue. I pushed her onto her back as we made out for an eternity, bathing in the sweet afterglow of orgasm. Eventually, I stripped Sharon of those damn clothes that concealed her tan buxom flesh, giving me an abounding feast on every long supple curve of her ripe, 38-year-old flesh.

Prom eventually came, and Sharon actually came through for it. It was a great moment in my life, and to share it with the woman I was in love with made it even more special. Sharon had gone all out for it, ordering us a limousine and making reservations at one of the most elegant restaurants in nearby Louisville. She had bought a lustrous silver strapless evening gown that hugged every delicious curve, flawlessly snug around those fertile motherly hips I drooled over at every chance. That contrasted with her already tan Florida skin made her even that much sexier. With her stunning lengthy golden tresses, Sharon strode as if a regal Queen as the limo arrived at her house to pick her up. Just like another fanciful romantic film, I greeted Sharon with humility and awe, bestowing countless compliments and kisses as we sauntered back to the shiny black limousine.

Once inside the plush limo, Sharon and I fell into a loving embrace as we made out, cuddled, and admired each other's primped up appearances for most of the trip to Louisville.

We finally arrived back at the hotel where the prom was after a candlelit romantic dinner, and at long last, I could show off my woman for the entire world to see. I was terrified, but excited to show everyone that I had brought my best friend's mother as my date. What would people say or think with a mouth-watering, voluptuous 38-year-old in my arm? Sharon didn't seem to mind it at all, in fact, she admitted she was looking forward to being seen with, what she called "the most handsome and mature 18 year old" at the prom. I scoffed at her compliments, but loved watching her strut her sexy body inside the dimly lit hotel. Damn, she looked so fucking sexy... that sweet big ass, all snug and tight in that awesome curvaceous dress. I had to take a few steps back so I could watch those tolling, shapely ass cheeks sway sideward as we made our way in. Her large healthy breasts, practically spilling out over the top of that dress, the deep dark cleavage that had the most tempting depth and size, putting ALL the younger prissy bitches to absolute shame.

I felt all the eyes of my classmates and teachers grope us as we walked onto the dance floor, hand in hand. The live band was playing "Alone" by Heart, and as Sharon's arms slipped around my back, I sighed, knowing I had accomplished the impossible dream. Falling into a slow, romantic dance, I lowered my face into the tender tresses of Sharon's fragrant hair.

"I think we're stealing the show." She whispered as she kissed my cheek lovingly.

"I just want to steal your heart," I replied, drifting my lips across her forehead.

"No need to steal it," she answered. "You already have it."

I sighed with a thousand utterances of awe in hearing Sharon confess that. I wanted to cringe, screaming a "yes" to the watchful crowd. Both of us could feel all the eyes on us, and I think both of us enjoyed giving them one hell of a show. I just didn't care what others thought. I was going to be gone from this group of clusterfucks by next month anyway, why not show them that I had the sexiest woman alive in my arms.

"Kiss me, Christopher," Sharon purred in my ear. "Let's show these kids how to really make out in public."

With no hesitancy, I laid in to Sharon's mouth with mine, easing my tongue down her eager throat. Taking her whole full-bosomed body in my arms, I really turned on the heat. Sharon melted in my kiss, falling weak in my arms as I subdued her mouth to mine. She tasted as if the purest of wines, aged to absolute perfection. I slithered my arms downward so I could cup her big round ass, kneading those plush cheeks through the fabric. Pulling her closer to me, my mouth skimmed to the nape of her neck, devouring her lush tan neck and collarbone. "Ooooooooooooh," muttered Sharon. "You love Mommy's big ass, don't you baby?"

"God, you have NO idea, Sharon." I salaciously groaned before suckling her neck back into my mouth, angrily clawing at both ample globes as if nourishment for a famished man. Maybe in a way it was, or would be before the end of our romantic night together.

"God Chris," Sharon exhaled. "No man has ever wanted my ass like you do."

"I'm not just any man." I replied, stepping back to gaze into her beautiful eyes.

"Oh my God." Sharon whimpered. "You're so amazing. God, you just..."

Sharon sighed before kissing me, chewing at my lips and practically gnawing at my tongue. Her hands tore through my hair, grasping my face as she wailed and groaned against my lips, muffled by our saliva and lifelong need.

"I can't wait." Sharon breathlessly uttered.

"Neither can I," I replied, relishing her sweet lower lip in my mouth. "Let's go."

With just a nod, Sharon let me lead her out of the main ballroom to the waiting limo outside, where we both anxiously jumped in to carry through with our impassioned foreplay. Sharon rolled around, shoving me to my back as she straddled my swollen groin. With no delay, our mouths enmeshed once more as I fumbled about, trying to shut the damn car door while keeping our kiss intact. Finally successful, Sharon lifted her tight dress up past her golden thighs, giving my sweaty palms a delightful feel. With her precious ass high in the air, I tore off her panties as she snatched my cock, aiming it directly where it so rightfully belonged. Our actions were quick, but smooth and steady, as only the truest of lovers know. With one fluid motion, my burning cock was back inside Sharon, burrowing in as deeply as humanly possible, bound by my strong palms affixed to her honeyed ass.

"ooh... ooohh... ohh..." Sharon gasped in intermittent gasps. "Deep."

"Yea." I lovingly answered, drawing in her tongue to my mouth, suckling it as I would a tangy morsel of the finest cuisine. "Oh, Sharon, God."

Her hips immediately fell into the mystical, risqué rhythm I adored. Still in our prom attire, we began fucking like two untamed beasts. Sharon thrashed about, trying to dig herself in as deeply as she could... I felt her entire body tremble in my embrace, already close to orgasmic rapture. Her perfume mixed with her sizzling scent of sweat and hot breath as I strove to be as deep as I could inside her.

"You're the best I've ever fucked," Sharon gurgled in my ear, drenched by her saliva. "You know that, right baby?"

"God yes, Sharon, yes," I replied, as if a helpless child. "I hope so."

The scalding warmth of Sharon's pussy, matched with my hands on her fantastic ass and hot breath on my face drove it all home for me. I bucked beneath her like a demented maniac, hell bent on ramming Sharon with every ounce of strength and determination I had. This was NOT your average, run of the mill teenage chick I was having sex with... not some tacky, inexperienced, fearful female who just goes through the motions to get it over with... this was ALL woman, and to top it off, it was a beautiful woman who loved to fuck, and desperately ask for seconds. As I thrashed up at her with all of my will, the years of wanton glances and stolen fantasies flashed before my eyes. The sweet remembrance of my lifelong crush cemented in my body as I lifted her up before bringing her crashing down again on my cock, over and over as droplets of Sharon's sweat dripped on my face.

"Jesus you know how to fuck, boy." Sharon snarled at me, closing her eyes as I could see her "feel" my cock twitch and lunge inside her beloved womb.

As my body found it's steady, powerful rhythm, I watched Sharon's facial reactions as my cock thrust in and out of her majestic womb. I could see Sharon's pent-up years of agony and deprivation wash away with each spear of my raging cock. Her upper lip curled as I slipped deeper than before, grazing her cervix delicately. A sudden jolt rocked her sweaty body as a loud cry erupted, what I prayed was the first hint of an orgasm taking root. I took the inkling that it was time for soft, soothing love to come into play as I let go of my angry grasp on her ass cheeks. In its stead came soft, gentle pats and strokes on her lustrous backside, cajoling Sharon into a soft, loving pattern. I evidently guessed right as Sharon's jolts hit her again and again, maturing into full body seizures. Kissing her to seal her fate, I picked up my already courageous pace, sawing in and out of her with the courage of a thousand men.

"Jesus... Hooo.... Hoooooooooooooooo FUCK YEAH!!!" Sharon screamed while her voice bounced due to my pounding.

Her lengthy golden tresses, now rumpled and soaked with sweat, lie tasseled by her face as she tried to prop herself up on her palms. I had never seen a woman have an orgasm before, so I watched with commanding curiosity as I maintained my lustful thrusts. Her eyes clenched tightly, holding her breath as the tremors started in her groin, reverberating throughout her beautiful body. Her elbows gave way as she fell atop me.

"FUCK... FU.... Ooooooooooooh baby, ooooooooooh my GOD!!!!" Sharon screamed into my damp shoulder as her back bowed countless times.

I loved watching this, feeling Sharon suffer one of nature's most heavenly gifts. It was as if every muscle in her body compressed all at once, like a grand symphony playing Heaven's most cherished sonata. I too felt my seed begin its fateful journey as I kissed a mouthful of Sharon's wet hair.

"You gonna cumm?" Sharon somehow gasped in my ear. "Mommy gonna make you cumm?"

I could only wheeze a mumbled yes, concentrating on the fact that it was Sharon's luscious velvet pussy gripping my thrusting cock.

"Don't pull out." She dictated to me, still trying to cope with the magnificent onslaught of orgasmic bliss. "You're gonna cumm inside me, baby. Gonna take ALL of you."

That was it... hearing the salacious tone of raw sexual power in her voice pushed me over the cliff. My natural instincts kicked in as my hands pulled her down over me, making sure that big sweet ass wasn't going anywhere. That magnificent surge of cumm locked me up as I balked, my flesh wreathed and crimped like a leaf in a tornado. I felt Sharon clutch the sides of my face, forcing me to look into her eyes.

"Cumm inside me, son." She lovingly urged.

"Oooooh Mother, God!" I cried out, cupping handfuls of pure ripe ass in my hands.

"Yea, call me 'Mother' baby, yea, yea." She reassured me, deeply kissing me as I felt the first surge explode from my cock.

I snapped, nearly throwing Sharon off of me, but thankfully, she stayed. All I could focus on in this blinding orgasm was making sure I didn't pull out. Her lips found mine a second time as torrents of my cumm shot up into Sharon's womb. A fleeting and hopeful thought crossed my mind at that moment... making Sharon pregnant. That thought crippled me as I shoved my entire body up at her, hopeful for that notion to become reality. We had never talked about her becoming pregnant before, but the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. The idea that I could forever "mark" Sharon as my own with a baby took my breath away.

"Cumm" Sharon chanted over and over as the last blasts of seed graced her womb.

I let out a long "Oooooooooooooooh" as she steadily lifted and fell atop my cock, "milking" my cock and me for all I was worth. Selfishly, all I could imagine was making her pregnant and I fucking loved it.

Still riding in the back of the limo, I stayed inside Sharon; kissing and whispering like the truest of lovers. This was the best of the best, the deepest and most meaningful... I wanted Sharon as mine for all eternity.

Later...

We finally made it to our presidential suite at Galt House in Louisville, which Sharon had reserved a few days prior. Both of us were all over each other outside and on the way up to the room. Once inside, I could barely focus on the plush size of the room as I pushed Sharon back to the wall, continuing our scalding make out session. I chewed, licked, and gnawed at her as if a crazed beast, ravenous for any taste of Sharon... My cock had already bounced back to life before we left the limo, so I was praying that Sharon was as ready as I was. Judging (not assuming) from the intensity of her kisses and touches, I had a good feeling I would be safely back inside Sharon soon... I just didn't know where exactly.

Sharon and I slowly made our way to the lavish master bedroom, leaving a trail of socks, underwear, and her bra as proof of our erotic deeds. Once in our room, I had Sharon bare-breasted to my chest as I guided us to our bed for the night... a flurry of kisses were spent, and at good cost. I loved looking at Sharon nude, inspecting her soft bare shoulders that glowed in the orange hue of the night. Standing at the foot of our bed, arm in arm, I ran my hands down Sharon's back, clutching her alluring G-string thong she had just purchased. The plush softness of her thighs and ass underneath the material made me delirious with longing. My God, her skin was so incredibly soft and lush... so ripe... just perfect to kiss and taste. Gazing down at the skin of her thighs and ass, and how it glowed with a deep tan richness... God almighty, I wanted to cumm right there just looking at it.

The succulent swell of her jutting spheres of ass, how completely round they were... and yes, there were so big. Not fat or obese, but sweet Jesus, they were just right in size and shape. I had always preferred larger, bustier women, and to think... it was all because of Sharon. And here I was, taking it all in... breathing it in for love's sake.

I knelt in front of Sharon slowly, drawing sweet tiny kisses down her chest, and across her lavish stomach. Using the backs of both my hands, I lovingly caressed each ass pumpkin of ass. Sharon sighed heavily as my skin grazed hers.

"Oooooooooooh God, I love having you touch me like that." She confessed.

Planting my lips to her right hipbone, I lazily dragged my mouth around to see the dark beautiful cleave that split those cheeks apart... I groaned aloud, nearly losing my senses just by looking at her gorgeous ass. Curling the G-string around both fingers, I slowly began pulling that thong down ever so slowly... watching the fabric ease its way downward, across the radiant golden peaks of her ass.

"Ooooh baby." Sharon mumbled.

With each passing second, I was becoming more and more of an ass man. I wanted this ass no matter what.

"Oh my God." I gasped as the thong slipped down past her thick thighs. Now, finally free, I shifted Sharon around to plant an open-mouthed kiss to her left cheek, sealing my lips to the ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned, kneading her cheeks with subtle elegance.

Sharon's footing slipped as she arched her back, leaning over our bed slightly. Her palms downward, she rested her weight so my backside feast could proceed.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," she gasped. "I've wanted someone to do this all my life."

My sodden kiss crept down the cheek, marinating the crest of her cheek, running my tongue all across its velvety skin. I was re-defining the age-old phrase, "kiss my ass", giving it an entirely new, more deserving significance. With her stooped over, I could now take in the fully glory of her entire back, thighs and ass. I loved looking at the deep valley of her spine that accented her back so elegantly. I loved how that hollow dipped down and out to form the fleshy ass that I was now thankfully sucking on. I saw Sharon's head sway from side to side, veering slowly in agonizing ecstasy.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssss, kiss my big fucking ass, God yea." She purred.

With that, I shifted over to kiss her ass crack, slowly sinking my mouth, nose, and face between the delicious cleavage of ass.

"Ooooh baby. Breathe it in... breathe it in." she somehow moaned.

I groaned my approval, muffled by big soft orbs of her ass on each side of my face. I had never gone this far with any female, and I loved it... absolutely loved it. I had finally buried my face in the very ass I had coveted all my life. The same ass that called to me over time, the same backside that had been hidden by every kind of imaginable dress, skirt, and denim... now... My God, this was unbelievable.

All I could do was kiss as much ass flesh as I could, taking my time to bask in this magnificent ass. I lifted both hands to rest on each cheek, gently patting them as I watched small tiny ripples of my pats race across her cheeks.

"You like that... you like to breathe it in?" Sharon barely gasped.

The golden flesh of her swollen bottom came into view, her caramel cheeks peeking out from below the delicate pink peach-halves of her motherly cunt.

Her ass was exquisite, round, full and so damn gorgeous. The skin, so lusciously smooth and lacking any blemishes or signs of age. Her posture caused her rear to jut out provocatively, and I wasted no time dropping to one knee. Leaning forward I placed a light kiss first on her left cheek, then her right, my lips barely grazing the perfect skin. I didn't want to press too hard because I didn't want to alter its impeccable shape. Above me, I could hear Sharon sigh at the loving contact.

"You're unbelievable," I muttered, placing more kisses on her creamy skin as I moved progressively closer to the savory cleavage of her ass.