Endless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Endless_Love
Endless_Love
289 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I finish telling you this story, our daughter Justine has just turned 20 and is enrolled at UCLA in California. She's with us this weekend as I flew her back home on our company jet to see her mother and I. Sharon is now 58, and looks as fabulous as ever. She credits much of her youthful looks to a great sex life and the undying love we share.

Tonight, we spent the evening out at the pool where the four of us swam and enjoyed a delightful dinner with a few of the kids' friends. Sharon was all decked out in her two piece, and I, as always, still remained enthralled with that hot sexy ass can still cripple me after 20 years of marriage and hot sex. I can't even begin to count how many gallons of blistering hot sperm I've pumped between those two succulent orbs in the last twenty years.

As I sat back in my lounge chair, I had one of those moments of divine realization... looking at my two kids and my sexy ass wife, thinking back to when I first told Sharon I was in love with her. It was then I took notice of my gorgeous daughter, Justine, noticing how much she had come to resemble her lovely mother. She had acquired the same hourglass figure and succulent dark skin, the identical qualities that drove me insane for Sharon. Her hair was much longer though, falling down past her mid-back. For some reason, the image of her standing at the foot of the pool, adorned with her wet hair, all strewn up behind her, her glossy wet body likewise in a revealing bikini... it hit me that, yes, I felt a strong hint of attraction towards her.

That night as Sharon and I were watching TV in our bed, I was shocked to hear Sharon breech the subject. "Saw you checking out our girl at the pool earlier."

"Yes I was." I admitted, having never kept anything secret from my wife. "And I'm honestly ashamed of myself."

Crawling over to me, Sharon laid her head on my chest, looking in my eyes. "Why?"

"Because she's my daughter." I replied. "Its wrong to think of her in that way."

"You can't help being human, darling." She reassured me. "Our daughter has grown into a desirable woman. Human nature is to notice beauty when one sees it."

"What are you saying, honey?" I asked, sitting up in apprehension.

"I'm saying that I'm surprised it took you this long to finally check out your girl." She added. "Do you think I haven't either?"

"You mean, you looked at her like THAT?" I asked.

"Many times." She answered. "Come on, we've spent our entire marriage role-playing as mother and son, sweetie. Our sex life is amazing because we've been open minded about many things... besides, she always says she wishes she could find a guy like you in all the boys she dates. Maybe we should talk to her?"

"About what?" I asked, almost angered by her proposal.

Sharon's only reply was tediously running her finger down my chest, stopping mere inches before noticing my already erect cock.

"About why the idea of it makes you hard like this." She suggestively replied.

"Oh my God." I barely whimpered as I couldn't believe we were actually talking about such a taboo topic.

Two nights later, the night before Justine was to go back to college, Sharon and I knocked on her bedroom door. Happily letting us in, we caught Justine packing her luggage, dressed in just a loose, oversized T-shirt. Sharon breached the gap, telling her we needed to have a talk. Nervous as hell, my heart nearly exploded from my chest.

"Honey," Sharon started as we all sat on her bed. "There's something your father and I need to share with you. It's rather complicated, but hopefully you'll understand it after I explain."

"Okay." Justine graciously agreed.

Sharon sat up, finding the courage to put our feelings to words... "Sweetie, your father and I... both of us... well," she tried to sum up. "We're in love with you. Not as your parents, but as two adults who would love to share a bed with you, and... hopefully more."

You could have heard a pin drop in Justine's bedroom.

The End... for now.

Endless_Love
Endless_Love
289 Followers