Endorphins in Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still hungry for my cock, Alicia pushed her ass up against my abs, trying to take more of my cock. I fingered her hard clit while slowly sliding my stiff cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her luscious ass push up against me. Knowing her clit was too sensitive for too much more attention, I slid my hands up her body until each of her nipples was between the knuckles on my index and middle fingers. Moving my fingers in a scissor motion, I began to work my hips fucking her faster and faster, my face buried in her neck, fingers working her stiff nipples relentlessly.

Fucking her faster and faster…I could feel my orgasm building in my balls. She could sense it too…my cock thickening inside her, my thrusts more urgent, my breathing more rapid. Now it was about me. She urged me on… “c’mon baby…fuck my pussy…fuck me…FUCK ME…fill me up baby!” She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks open, allowing me greater access to her pussy…”FUCK ME…make me cum on your big fat cock!”

That was it…”mmmmmm……ffffffFUCK….I’m cumming baby…!” I started cumming and lost all control, my body convulsing on top of hers…shuddering with each spurt of cum into her pussy. Buried up against her wall, I felt each shot squeeze out of my tip.

I was half way gone when she started cumming too…as she creamed into the pillow… ”eeeemmmmmmffffffuuuuuuuuuuck,” I felt her ass vibrate under me, then go still, then vibrate again, over and over again until she lay still.

I rolled over on my back, rolling her over with me on to my chest, my cock still inside her and ran my hands up and down her body, caressing her.

“Ready for lunch now?” I asked.

“I think I might need just a minute…”

12