All Comments on 'Endymion'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this is good, but

You only seem to have touched the surface of the story- everything is too well explained, too obvious. Needed to be a bit more subtle, and maybe a bit longer.

Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

Very sensual! I hope you do more stories about Greek/Roman Goddesses!

sweetstalkersweetstalkerover 10 years ago

Excellent. I love ancient mythology in any case and really enjoyed the unique thought process you gave to Selene-she sounded very believable. I only wish there could have been more varied sex scenes or that Endymion had been able to participate (seeing the "dreams" from his point of view for example) but this was short and sexy.

ReefBeachReefBeachover 7 years ago
Exquisite

Wondrously, mysteriously told. I have always liked the story of Selene and this is a retelling like no other!

My own small tribute is in the First Time category. One commenter noticed.

https://www.literotica.com/s/cycle-of-selene

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed!

Athalia, Jehoram suggested I look at your stories as I like to read stories about women. When I saw your list of stories I immediately read “Endymion” because I am interested in that myth. I liked that Selene was completely in control and I enjoyed your description of her feelings and desirers – her lust and hunger and her guilt. Your description of Endymion – his muscles, his lips, his hair that “fell to his shoulders in a wave of dark curls” and his eyes “that showed warmth and humor and compassion” is also something that I enjoyed. Also I liked your description of Artemis – “her lithe frame, her unwavering will, and her fierce independence. Her flat muscles and small bosom remind me of the body of a young man at the threshold of his puberty” – very poetic. I cannot think of anything that I would change and I plan to read more of your stories.

Moonlight and Roses (Tom),

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous