Enemies Become Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Sean liked it from the moans he was making. She lifted the shaft and licked his huge ball. Sucking one and then the other. Sean let out a few punctuated Oh.My.Gods. She sucked him shallowly having given up on deep throating. She stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. She was still pretty soaked from his oral earlier. She was ready for sex.

"Hey, Sean?" Jessica called.

" Yea." he replied while breathing heavy and liking everything she had done especially the glossy look of his penis covered with her saliva.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

He did. He got up and pulled it out of the pants she took off. She pushed him back down on the bed. She opened the golden wrapper and slowly rolled it down his hard penis. It was an intimate gesture and they both looked at each other when she landed at the base.

She sat down on his penis guiding him in slowly. They both moaned and gasped. Jessica felt like she was filled to the brim but she continued to sit.

Sean felt like his dick was in a vice. He had met tight girls before but Jessica was tighter than most. Sean's dick felt like it be dropped into a tight, hot bath. It felt amazing. Sean was glad he ate her out so good or else this would be a lot harder.

Jessica's body quivered as she began to ride up and down. It was so big but she was getting used to the size. She actually loved the size. The girth gave her the full feeling but it was the angle that hit her G-spot. She found her rhythm and loved how good he felt inside of her. Enemies this morning, Lover that night.

Jessica and Sean bodies were making the classic slapping sounds of lust. Her wet pussy was dribbling down the condom. She kissed him as she rode. Their tongues danced together while their privates slapped together. Jessica wanted him deeper.

"Sean, take me from behind" she said.

They switched and Sean entered her from behind and begins to pound away. Her pussy had loosed and Sean didn't feel bad as he pounded her wet pussy. His thrusts were so strong that Jessica was grabbing the sheets of the bed as she chased another orgasm. The angle was perfect. Every thrust was hitting her G-spot.

Sean felt his balls constricting and knew he would be cumming soon. Jessica let out another primal yell and once again gushed all over the bed. She hoped whoever bed this was doesn't mine she thought. Sean continued to pound her with all the effort he had. With a loud animalistic yell, Sean filled the condom and Jessica with cum. They both were riding the orgasmic wave and Jessica pussy twitched while Sean convulsed because their orgasms were both so strong.

They both collapsed. Spent from the effort. Once Jessica was able to recover she sat up on her elbow and said "That was amazing."

Sean just nodded in agreement. He looked over at Jessica sweaty brow. He moved her hair from her eyes and looked into them. They looked like blue pools. He kissed her again and they tongued one another back and forth.

"We should go." Jessica said realizing where they were. "I don't know whose room this is" she added.

"Oh, yea you're right" Sean said.

They both scrambled to put their clothes back on. Sean couldn't help but check out her body. Jessica is doing the same sneaking looks at Sean penis before he covered it again.

"We should leave separately. We don't want anyone getting the wrong idea" Jessica offered.

Sean nodded in agreement quickly realizing that they are supposed to be enemies to everyone else. She got dressed first and headed to the door while Sean was putting on his shoes. She stopped.

"We should exchange numbers" she said.

"Ok, I'm down" Sean says pulling out his phone.

She gave him her number and he called her phone. She smiled when she received the call. Bending down, she gave him her tongue again and a kiss on the check. Running her fingers along his chin.

"I'm glad you let me be honest" Jessica said. She opened the door and was gone.

Sean put on his shoes and left. Walking down stairs, he mind was racing with what just went on. He just fucked his nemesis in some strange person's bedroom. He made her cum. He made her scream. Just like this morning he was feeling good because once again he destroyed her except this time they both enjoyed it. He got a text from Jessica.

"Tonight was fun. We should do it again." It read.

Jessica wrote that while she thought about getting him all the way down her throat. She had to have him again she thought as she walked through the crowd downstairs and headed home. Sean did the same and thought about just how tight Jessica was. Enemies can become friends or at least they could be fuck buddies.

12