Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The mall is fine with me. Would you like a drink Cassie? There's soda, juice?" Joey said, getting up and quickly heading into the kitchen.

"A glass of water will be just fine! With ice if you have, it's quite warm out today!" Cassie called after him.

Joey was glad to be in the kitchen and out of sight. He let out a sigh as he stood by the fridge. He'd take as long as he could to get her drink, just to calm down a bit. He glanced down and could already see a bulge growing in his pants. Fuck! Joey you need to calm down! Think about kittens, anything! He thought to himself, tapping his fingers on the counter.

"Ooh! What a nice kitchen you have Mr Smith!"

Joey turned around quickly and saw Cassie standing in the doorway, looking around. She walked in, and was a few feet away from him now, staring at him with a smirk.

"Thank you. I just fixed it up last year." He responded, turning his back to her as he opened up the fridge to get out the water pitcher.

He heard the noise of a chair being pulled out, and as Cassie sighed quietly as she sat down. He got a glass out of the cupboard and was filling it with ice, when he noticed Cassie was still staring at him.

"You know Mr Smith, I really like your pants. I can't stand when a man is dressed in loose and sloppy clothes. The few times I've seen, you've always been dressed nice." Cassie said looking at him, and biting her lip gently.

Joey nearly dropped the glass from her compliment, which caused a quiet giggle to come from Cassie. He thanked her though, and put her drink on the table. He then got his coffee and sat across from her at the table.

"So," Joey began, trying to make small talk. "Do you know what you want to do after graduation?"

Cassie tapped her pretty red nails on the table lightly as she thought.

"Well, I really am leaning towards the idea of being a nurse! But the class requirements now are brutal!"

Joey nodded his head, and took a sip of his coffee, trying to focus on it before replying, "Well I'm sure you'll be able to manage, just study hard."

"Yeah, you're right. Of course if the nursing plan doesn't work, I could always be a prostitute."

Joey coughed and spat some of his coffee back into his cup at her remark. Was she serious! A prostitute!

"That's not very funny Cassie. You're a smart and pretty girl, way too good for that." He said, shaking his head, still unable to stop a grin from forming on his face.

Cassie giggled and took a sip of her water. Then replied, "Well I just like to have fun with boys, that's all."

"Well you can still have fun with boys without being a prostitute you know, definitely stick to the nursing plan. And I suggest you don't tell that to my daughter either. You'll get quite the lecture from her." Joey said.

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of telling her that!" She said taking another sip. "I also haven't told her about our little car charade. I'm good at keeping secrets."

Joey felt his heart race as she said that. And not only was his heart racing, but the memories of her squirming and her hot little whimpers began to flood through his mind again, causing his pants to start stirring. I have to get this girl out of here already! He thought nervously to himself.

"Well, I really appreciate that Cassie, I don't know what came over me, I'm sor-"

"And I just feel so bad that I didn't get to give you a treat as well, Mr Smith." Cassie said, cutting him off as he spoke and getting out of her seat, now standing right above him and looking down at him with an innocent smile.

Joey could already feel his throat drying as he looked up at the goddess above him, and he replied, "Don't worry about that. I think it's best that we just leave it how it was."

Cassie could feel her little cunt burn with passion at this point. Leave it how it was? She didn't buy that shit for a second! And judging by the erection that Mr Smith was sporting, he didn't believe it himself either. Without another thought, Cassie got onto her knees between his legs, and looked up at him with a devilish grin.

"Well I'd just feel awful if I didn't return the favor, Mr Smith." She said, putting her hands on both of his thighs and rubbing lightly. "And besides, no one is home! It could be another little secret, just between me and you."

Joey licked his lips and stared at the little slut between his legs. Part of him was telling him to put a stop to it, that was the head above his shoulders talking. But the head in his pants, was begging him not to ruin this! He took the advice of the latter and smirked, stretching out his legs wider in his chair, and leaning back more.

"Another secret couldn't hurt." He said, sliding his hand down and squeezing Cassie's tits gently.

Cassie giggled and pulled her shirt off, and unhooked her bra, putting them both aside. "Now you can have a good view while I suck on your dick, Mr Smith.

"Please, call me Joey." He said, giving her nipples each a pinch.

Cassie slid her hands down to his crotch and began to rub the massive bulge that was showing in them, looking up at him and biting her lip.

"You know Joey, I never knew why, but I always get so turned on when I see a man hard in his pants. I think it's the bulge, and just knowing that he's so horny and ready for some action."

Cassie leaned into his lap, and slowly ran her tongue up the bulging crotch of his pants, giving it a little kiss as well.

"Yeah? Well I don't think there's anything wrong with that." Joey responded, running his hand through her hair.

Cassie giggled and kept rubbing on his erection, then replied, "Well then, you'll think I'm definitely crazy for this... I also really like to just bury my face into a guy's crotch, and smell his manly and warm scent through his pants. Is that bad?"

"Of course not! Not bad at all." Joey said, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

Cassie pressed her face into the crotch of his pants and rubbed her face into it. She could feel his warm bulge pressing hard into her cheek and she loved it! Her cunt was practically crying for her to handle it, as she smelled Joey's scent.

She pulled herself off and looked at him with a smile. "I guess I better her started then, shouldn't I?"

Joey sat back even more as Cassie pulled down his zipper and undid the button and his belt. She gave his bulging boxers a gentle kiss before sliding them down his thighs with his pants a bit. When his big cock sprung out, she was amazed! This was definitely the biggest cock she had ever worked with!

"Holy shit! It's huge Joey, I hope I can handle it all!" She said, giving it a gentle stroke up and down.

Joey leaned his head back and closed his eyes as Cassie ran her wet and warm tongue up his shaft slowly, swirling it around the head of it. She could taste a drop of precum, and she made sure to swallow that and get a taste of what was to come later. After she sucked on the head for a moment, she slowly began to slide his big cock into her mouth, her hand still gently rubbing the rest of his cock, as she worked on the first half.

Joey let out a low groan and gave her tits another squeeze. "Jesus fuckin' christ... I take back what I said. You'd make one hell of a hooker."

Cassie giggled and pulled his cock out of her mouth, and slapped it against her cheek. "Did my mouth feel good on your cock Joey?"

Joey grinned and looked down at her with a nod. Cassie worked some spit up in her mouth before drizzling it down onto his cock, and then sliding more than before back into her tight mouth, sucking on it. It felt so perfect in her mouth! She could feel it pulse and swell in her mouth as she sucked on it. As she sucked, she'd run her tongue along it as best as she could, to make sure it was nice and wet.

Joey groaned and placed his hands on the back of her head, pushing down. "Oh yeah, that's it. Suck that dick."

He glanced down at what was one of the most amazing things that had ever happened to him in his entire life! Better than graduating university, getting married, even better than becoming a father!

Cassie obeyed his wishes and took more of his cock into her mouth, sucking a bit faster. She could taste a few more drops of his sweet and salty precum as she worked his cock in her mouth. Every few moments she would just slide his cock out and suck hungrily on the head of it, then slide it back in deep to keep sucking.

"Ohhh fuck, yes! This is the best head I've ever gotten in my life! Just like that baby girl." Joey said with a chuckle and a groan, gently thrusting his hips up and down.

Cassie giggled and popped it out again, rubbing his fat cock all over her face. "I better give your balls some attention as well!"

She leaned in a bit more and began to suck gently on his heavy balls, all the while she continued to slap and rub his cock all over her face. Her makeup was quite smeared at this point and she didn't give a single fuck!

"Yeah, good. Work on my balls, just like that don't stop!" Joey said, trembling as he rubbed Cassie's head all over and grabbing onto her hair.

Cassie continued to slobber all over his heavy ball sack as she sucked on it. She'd alternate with one testicle in her mouth, and then the other. They were dripping wet with her saliva, making them quite wet and slippery.

"Mmm, I love your big balls so much Joey! I just wish you had shot me out of them instead of Michelle, I could have been your daughter." Michelle said in a sexy whisper, lying her head on his thigh as she looked up at him.

Joey let out another groan and smiled down at her, rubbing his cock on her cheek still. "I would have loved that, you're so fucking hot Cassie."

"Thank you. So you would have loved to have me as your own daughter? To fuck every night? Do you wish you were my daddy, instead of Michelle's? "

Cassie couldn't believe what she was saying! This was starting to cross a line, even for her! Yet she just couldn't stop though. And when Joey looked down at her and nodded his head in agreement to her sick question, it sent her cunt over the edge!

Cassie quickly stood up and shakily pulled down her shorts and panties. Joey stood up to, already knowing what was about to happen.

"Please fuck me Joey! Wreck my little cunt!" Cassie begged.

Joey laughed from behind her as he bent over the chair, rubbing his hard cock along her pussy lips, and pressing the head against her clit. "Beg for it, slut. Why do you want it in you?"

Cassie squirmed and her knees trembled. She could feel her juices running down her leg. "Please Joey, I need your fat cock inside of me! It's just so big I need it!"

With one rough push, and a loud grunt, Joey plunged his cock deep into Cassie's pussy. She could feel him stretch her out with his wide girth and length. She let out a loud whimper of both pain, and pure pleasure. She thought he'd at least go in gently!

"Ohh fuck! Joey it's so huge, it hurts but it feels so good!" She cried out.

Joey began to thrust in and out, in slow but powerful thrusts. A grunt escaping from his mouth each and every time. "You like that? Fuckin slut."

Joey looked down at the girl he was pounding out, who wasn't even his wife. This whole experience felt insane! Fucking his daughter's former enemy? Yet right in his own kitchen yet! He must have done truly great in his life so far for karma to pay him back like this.

The two stood in the kitchen, hunched over as Joey pounded out Cassie's cunt. He was working in faster thrusts now, and his hand slid under her and between her legs. He rubbed her clit with a great amount of pressure, and could feel her squirm in pleasure or discomfort. Whatever it was he didn't care!

"Joey, yes! Take it, take my young eighteen year old cunt!" Cassie moaned out.

Her mind was racing as he had her bent over, taking his hard cock inside of her. She could feel his hand teasing and torturing her clit, while his other hand was on her belly, rubbing and tickling it, making her squirm and tremble against him more and more. She loved the sounds of it all! His grunting, the chairs quiet creaking as she was thrust against it, and the sound of his belt buckle clinking loudly as he moved his hips back and forth.

Joey began to work his hips harder and faster, pushing in all the way up to his balls. He would also pull out nearly all the way, then make his way back inside of her cunt with small jerking movements. He could tell that wasn't to comfortable for her, but he didn't give a fuck!

"Am I the best fuck you've ever had?" Joey asked in a grunt, moving his hips in circles as he paused a moment, balls deep inside of her.

Cassie squirmed and bucked her hips back against him, her little pussy quivering and tightening, threaten to orgasm at any moment. "Yes! You're the best guy that's ever fucked me!"

Joey chuckled and began to thrust again, when suddenly they both froze, the front door opened!

"Dad? You won't believe it, I forgot my library card! I'm just here to get it quickly. Did Cassie stop by w-"

Michelle walked into the kitchen and froze, in front of her was cassie, totally naked and bent over a kitchen chair, the one she herself normally sat at, and her father, her own father was behind her, with his pants down to his knees! Her heart felt like it stopped, and then she could feel her blood boiling and sky rocketing out of control.

"What! What the FUCK is going on here!" Michelle yelled , her hands shaking as she clenched tightly onto her purse.

Her dad looked at her like a deer in headlights, not saying a thing. Her eyes went back to Cassie and she felt like she was going to faint. Cassie was giving her the smirk, her signature smirk. The look she always had on her when she had just won a battle of power.

"You filthy cunt..." Michelle began, tears filling in her eyes. "This was all an act! A trick!"

She quickly raced up into her room and slammed the door, throwing herself onto her bed, and sobbing in pure anger. How could this happen! How could her dad do this!

Downstairs, Cassie instantly put on another act. "I'm so sorry Mr Smith... I, I didn't mean for this to..."

Joey stopped her from apologizing, and angrily pulled out of her. "Don't move, I'll fix this."

Cassie couldn't help but laugh quietly as she watched Mr Smith storming up after his daughter, trying to fix his pants as he went.

Michelle was stunned when he came storming into her room, his face red with anger. He was angry? He had no right! The pig, the bastard, the PRICK! Right before she could open her mouth to yell, he started speaking.

"Now listen to me and listen well Michelle, you aren't going to say a word about this to anyone, especially your mother, alright? I'm the one who pays for everything you do around here, and I'll be paying your college tuition, so I don't advise you fuck that up for yourself!"

Michelle sat stunned as her father lectured her. Tears were streaming down her face as she looked at him. Her eyes naturally trailed down to his lower half. His pants were buttoned up, but his fly was open, and his belt was undone. His bulging boxers showing through the open fly that was stretched open by his erection inside.

"And one more thing Michelle, that girl has been nothing but nice to you the past little bit! She even brought by that damn notebook of yours! So you'll continue to be nice to her! I don't want any fighting to start back up, am I understood?"

"Yes dad, I understand." Michelle said, in a weak and quiet voice.

Her father nodded his head and then closed her door. She flopped down onto her bed in pure anger. She should have known that cunt Cassie was not a good person, now she seduced her own father! She sat in silence for a couple of minutes, when she could hear the sound of her dad's grunting from downstairs, as he fucked her very worst enemy.