All Comments on 'Enforcer’s Crush'

by once_bitten

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh my god...your writing is amazing. Seriously..please dont stop. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my god, you have no idea how to write. Don't do it again.

I literally couldn't read the second or third pages it was that bad. And I tried, I wanted to like it but you made it impossible. I am familiar with two women who were raped. One was forced to beg and the other was just taken.

Neither ended well. Neither ended with the greatest orgasms ever. Neither was the same after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it...seriously hot....well written....great dom/sub story

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 10 years ago
Very satisfying

I enjoyed this story and hope you continue. I was delighted that it was four pages long which appears to have become unusual over these last few weeks. It was well written, the main characters had history and personality.The S&M elements and the sex was detailed and arousing.,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Good stuff, was a bit drawn out for how quick the sex went. Also why do people come to non/con and comment on reality; its a fantasy story, not a realist account of rape.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
So HOT

Well written, good characters, loved the back story setting up the present action. Usually dont do torture stories, but you kept it so intertwined with the sexual buildup and backstory, I had to stay reading. Actual sex may have been a little rushed, but then again with that much foreplay (?), who needed more. Any chance for another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Santa Barbara?

This could be a fantasy of the Santa Barbara killer. Men who believe they are entitled to women, and when a woman doesn't want him it's her fault and she's a bitch. Fascinating to see into the psyche of such a person. I couldn't read the whole thing. The first few paragraphs and the last few just to see if maybe, just maybe, we had a non-magic cock involved. It's so interesting to see how many men's fantasies involve forcing a woman, only to have her realize that she has never been so fulfilled. Beyond dull.

EveEdenEveEdenalmost 10 years ago
To Anon

Not liking the story and it being badly written are two different things.

I completely understand non-con not being someone's thing, and this story was on the edgy side but it was excellently written. The majority of people know people who have been raped that doesn't give you the right to condemn people for fantasies. If this wasn't your thing, why were you looking in Non consent/ Reluctance anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't read Non-Con

I agree that if you don't like Non-Con stories and personally know women who were raped then you shouldn't read about it. I'm very sorry that happend to those women. We can all agree that rape is totally wrong. This is a fantasy though. And I thought it was a well written one. The fact that they both wanted each other and didn't know the other felt the same, and that they are both in a dangerous situation now, with those feelings threatening both of them is interesting to me. I hope the author continues with more chapters because I want to find out what happens next. In a fantasy setting, Jeremy may still be redeemable.

MoonsurferMoonsurferalmost 10 years ago

It completely boggles my mind how narrowminded and sexcentric (there is probably an actual word for this, I just wrote something) people can be. First of all, this is wonderfully written, the words just flow and I didn't come up for air even once. Secondly, I respect that people have aversions to noncon stories and they are entitled to their opinions, but in that case stay away from them. Its.pretty simple. See the category? Avoid it.

Let people have their fantasies without becoming someone who judges others and shames them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great stuff

This story was so good that I answered 2 separate phone calls while reading, and didn't bother to stop during those calls. Please keep writing, can't wait to read more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Expected better got crap in story..really she submits after all that time....he let his boss get a blow job.really any real man wants first dibs.bunch of crud

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

This is as much or more about theur history as about what is happening now. Were they strangers, I would be thinking magical cock strikes again...blah, blah, blah. But the twisted mutual unrequitedness puts this on a different level.

There is one who didn't get away because I never had him, but were the planets to align in some strange way...the lingering spark would certainly backdraft. Yes, it certainly would. Mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written, but...

I am usually a fan of non-con stories, but this one was rather disturbing. That guy actually enjoyed inflicting torture and seeing the marks he left. He would eventually have extended the torture if the girl hadn't ceded. He also let his boss have first dibs without complaint. To me he is not Dom or even Alpha, but merely a spineless shit who gets his kicks from bullying the helpless. The fuck is pathetic, not sexy!!!! So, what is next? Is he gonna kill her if she doesn't submit to him entirely? Nope... not quite my cuppa tea...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good read

I thought this was hot!I don't like torture much but the story was actually interesting and I agree that there is no point coming to non-consensual section of erotic lit if you are linking these fantasies to actual RAPE. The writing was great I couldn't stop reading it !

AstridOnnanAstridOnnanalmost 10 years ago

I loved this!

Something about big, strong mob men just gets to me! And I love how you establish that the attraction is person specific for them both...ugh just love it!

IrolIrolalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Suddenly no other stories are doing it for me. Hot hot HOT. new favorite and one that i could read multiple times. Can't want to see more work from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Will it continue?

Ignore the people above who are negative. This story had history and character behind it, much more then you will usually find. I would enjoy reading a continuation of this story. What does he do when she is found missing and the stuff gone. If she leaves they will blame her, unless she rolls on him. If she doesn't leave where does that leave them.

As for the one poster who says he didn't fight for her..... this is a short story not a novel. For all we know he did but with out trying to give away she was his vulnerability. Some people just can't understand a writer's dilemma about brevity vs the complete long story.

Please continue I would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Reminded me so much of my Husband and me, loved it! More please! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot damn

This is, by far, one of the absolute sexiest stories I've ever read on this site. Awesomely written and so sensual. Cheers to you!

cowbullscowbullsalmost 10 years ago
well done

great story. There were a few grammar issues but the storyline was excellent. I'm hoping for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Haters will always hate, it's their job

Good story. The people who complain secretly feel guilty about liking non-consent stories, that is why they protest so much....that's not our problem. Hope to see more from you.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Superbly erotic

Well done blending the back story with present events. Without that, this might not have worked so well. Badly done , it wouldn't have worked at all. But you made the back story a natural though process and not an interruption of current events!

Very erotic! The sex was hot. The erotic tension built and built. I like that neither Jeremy nor Sarah Ann were explicitly described. I find that annoying and unnecessary. You struck the perfect balance of details included, any less it wouldn't have worked. Your story was, as they say, like a woman's skirt. Perfect.

I HOPE you loan to continue this! You are an excellent writer telling an extremely erotic story so of course I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

I liked their dynamic a lot, and your descriptions were great - "when he turned back to the boss, his smile was a little darker" was excellent. Didn't need the flashback and going inside the boss' head was one point of view too many. Structural problems aside, it was really hot and believable.

MoonlightSonataMoonlightSonataalmost 10 years ago
More please!

Please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dude nice.

Dude. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!

More..PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dark, yet surprisingly beautiful.

I think your writing style is mesmerizing! I really enjoyed everything about this story except for the scene involving the boss using Sara. The raw emotion (love) between Jeremy and Sara is beautiful. Loved this part: "Moving slowly so as not to threaten him, she raised her hands and lightly stroked one cheek."

They sincerely seem to care about each other at a deeper level although Jeremy might be reluctant to admit it.

Please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!

I really liked this story but like others have said the boss part was too much. I would love to see where this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really want to read more about this couple, because this chapter wasn't enough. Great job characterizing Jeremy and Sara into making her breakdown believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do you write stories anywhere else?

I love your writing and your characters are believable. I like stories that have characters with history and then reunite. Perfect story and writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

I loved this story and I would love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!

Love this couple and how the entire story ended but it's not enough. Please continue their story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poor sarah falling in love alone just a one sided love for her doesnt even know he will thrash her out of his life once he got her out of his systems

no H.E.A sarah would be nothing more than a stray puppy/slave by the time he is done with her

so many doms just leaves their subs once they get bored and switch to new slaves w/o even looking back how much ruined mess they are leaving behind

most of the bdsm relations ends up in slave getting completely heartbroken since their minfs and bodies are already broken by master

vanilla breakup is still lot cleaner and better than bdsm breakup as in vanilla its only a heartbrake ,mind and body mostly entact but in bdsm it lefts you completely shattered ,empty,pathetic weak and meaningless with a never ending longing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is he redeamable? she cares about him but does he? he says he will use her for some days till he get her out of systems what after then ?

he lets his boss defile her and got hard? i thought he was possesive so must be jealous but no

he likes to see her bruises so does he even care a bit or feel even a bit guilty about him no he gets hard ?

does a man who had feelings for a girl so long will get hard from her bruises,marks and degradation at other ls hands or will he be angry and jealous?

so is he still redeamable ?

whats her fate once he get done ,is he gonna pimp her out?or sold him to her boss

coz i witness no love or care for her in his heart just lust pure lust for novelty provided by her pain and humiliation and fun for him in breaking her whats her fate?

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

OK. Since he is immune to her overtures there is some indications that she is going to wind up dead when he get through with her. (?) At any rate, it suspends belief that she could be aroused after such horrific torture; especially while it is being inflicted. In a perfect world I would have her escape (rescued?) and something really bad to befall Jeremy . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous