All Comments on 'Engaged'

by CanadianTease

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
olderneighborolderneighborover 9 years ago
Very good!

I do hope this story is just the beginning of a possible series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wow girl you did it again! This story is soooo hot!. I got so horny reading it. You are the great mistress of tease stories, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally..the Tease has come back to Literotica!

One of the great writers is back. What a great holiday surprise. Great story as always and I hope you are back for good!

Debaser_LamentDebaser_Lamentover 9 years ago
Welcome back

You are one of the reasons I joined this site. I see you are just as good at teasing as you were before. Great story and I hope there will be plenty more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I have been checking in for YEARS hoping you would have written something new. This was, once again, amazing. By far my favorite erotic author ever. You are addictive. Please don't stop!

Your biggest fan,

Teaseme76@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck Yeah!

I was re-reading one of my all time favorite story, What are Sisters For?, and decided to click on your name to see if maybe, just maybe, you came out of retirement and what a fucking great surprise. Hot hot new story, man. Please continue to entertain us. This site sucks without you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
verbal intimacy

I love plots with intimate, verbal play, and pretended innocence. That was excellent tease and denial. Relationship power imbalances that are consensual are so much more powerful than mean sex or stranger encounters.

DMercatorDMercatorover 8 years ago
Canadian Tease indeed!

What a wonderfully seductive story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Please write more; you write so well and your stories tease so effectively!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Well paced.

Clever ending. But ends too fast. At least there should have been some discussion about doing it again, when the touching could have been extended and more intense. And, if nothing else, she could have taught him how to go down on her and bring her to multiple orgasms.

Four stars.

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years ago

You do have a knack for driving me crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

All so one-sided, though.

At least she should have touched/played with her own pussy while telling him what her fiance does to her. Perhaps wiping her juices on his upper lip so he'd keep smelling her.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous