Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh!..." Rob began to writhe on the couch in response to Anita's skilful manipulation of his aroused penis. She withdrew her hand immediately and looked at him in alarm.

"Oh my, Robbie, I better stop! You're getting much too excited!" She looked down at his quivering, abandoned cock. "Gosh, you almost came, didn't you?" He took a deep breath and nodded weakly. "Well, we can't let that happen, can we! This is just an experiment, remember? Just to find out what Danielle needs to learn about you." She sighed and shook her head. "Oh, I know it would feel so good if I gave you an orgasm like that, but it would be wrong if I did. It would be cheating!"

He looked at her, his eyes unfocused. "Cheating?"

"Of course, silly - I'm engaged! Didn't you know that?" She held up her left hand, and sure enough there was the engagement ring on her fourth finger. He hadn't noticed it before, a slender silver band set with a single diamond. He groaned and laid his head back on the couch. "Oh gosh, Robbie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you. I was just trying to help. I guess I got, well, sort of carried away." She looked at him and sighed. "Poor Robbie!"

"Engaged."

"Yes, to my thesis advisor at university, in fact." She shrugged and pouted. "Sorry."

"Well, I guess I better go," he mumbled, and started to get up, zipping his shrinking penis back into his pants.

"No, don't go yet," she said, standing up and gently pushing him back onto the couch. She looked down at him and smiled. "Let's talk some more. I think there are some things we can do that won't be cheating. I know my fiancé would understand my wanting to help you with your girlfriend problem." He looked up at her as she stood over him, her bare midriff and the lower curves of her breasts just visible up under the loose, cutoff t-shirt. "Okay? Want to try something?" she said. Without waiting for an answer she sat back down next to him and put her hand on his chest. His heart was beating rapidly. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm all right," he said. "I was just kind of surprised is all."

"Well of course you were! I don't know why I just assumed that you'd know everything about my life." She moved close to him and put an arm around his shoulders, her hand still resting on his chest. He could feel her breasts pressing against his arm. "Okay," she said, "here's what we're going to do. My fiancé John and I have good times together - I think you know what I mean. We do things that I know you'd have fun doing with Danielle. So what if I just tell you about what I do to John, and you can tell me if those are the things that you wish Danielle would do to you. Think that would help? Would you like that?"

"I - I guess so."

"Good! That way it won't be cheating because it would be just talk - I mean I wouldn't be actually doing anything with you. You can just listen and use your imagination, and pretend that Danielle is doing it to you." She moved her lips close to his ear and whispered, "Or that I am."

She began to whisper into Rob's ear details of what she and her fiancé do when they're in bed together. Rob closed his eyes as he listened to Anita describe how she touches the older man to excite and arouse him, how she teases and tantalizes him with her fingers and hands, keeping him trembling on the edge in almost unendurable pleasure until she allows him to enter her. Rob began to moan almost inaudibly in response, imagining how her perfectly manicured fingers would feel. His erection returned, pressing out against the confinement of his trousers as it had before. Anita saw it, and reached down to unzip him again.

"Set it free, Robbie," she whispered. "Let me see how much it wants what John gets." Without a word Rob reached into his fly and released his penis, again closing his eyes and moaning as he began to stroke himself. Anita caught his hand and moved it away from his cock. "No, Robbie, no touching," she said softly. "I want to see what your lovely penis does all by itself while I tell you about what I do to John with my mouth and my tongue." Rob's cock moved as she said this, bobbing up from where it lay extended along his open fly and beyond. "Ooo yes, that's what I want to see," Anita cooed. "Your cock knows what it likes and what would make it happy. Now listen Robbie..." She flicked the tip of her tongue in his ear and began to whisper again, describing how she pleasures her fiancé's penis with her soft lips, how she can keep him erect for hours with just the tip of her tongue until finally allowing him to ejaculate in her mouth. As she spoke Rob's cock was throbbing and twitching, begging for attention. After a while she lowered her hand to his lap and began to run a single fingertip slowly up and down the underside of his rigid shaft. Rob's eyes were closed and he bit his lip in frustration as he unconsciously raised his hips in a futile attempt to achieve closer contact with her tantalizing hand. Pre-ejaculate was dribbling from the tip of his tormented cock.

Anita looked down as if noticing for the first time how she was touching him. "Oh gosh, Robbie, I shouldn't be doing this to you - I told you not to touch and now look at what I'm doing! I'm getting awfully close to actually cheating on my fiancé again, betraying him. I mean, just imagine how you would feel if it turned out that Danielle was having sex with other boys but not with you. How would that make you feel, Robbie?" As she spoke her finger continued to move slowly up and down his enflamed erection. "I have to stop this," she said, moving her hand away. "It's just that your cock is so beautiful, Robbie, and I just couldn't help myself. If I were Danielle I'd worship it, Robbie, I'd make it feel so good." She took it in her hand and gave it a single slow stroke. Then she released it and turned to look at him, slowly shaking her head.

Rob was panting now, and sweat stood out on his brow. He looked at her pleadingly, as his abandoned cock strained upwards, bobbing up and down with his heartbeats. "Anita, oh God, I..." His words dissolved into a groan.

"Oh Robbie, look what I've done to you!" she said, with sympathy and concern in her voice. "I feel so bad! I'd hate to send you home without something to make you happy." She moved closer to him. After a pause she said softly, "Would you like to touch me, Robbie? You've always wanted to, haven't you? It wouldn't really be cheating." She put her hands behind her back with her wrists together and turned her shoulders slowly from side to side, causing her prominent breasts to sway inches from his face." She smiled wickedly and bit her lower lip. "Remember tie-up, Robbie?" Rob just stared, his eyes focused on the impressions her taut nipples made through the shirt. "Here, Robbie," she said. "I can at least give you this before you leave." She took his hands and moved them up under the loose cutoff. "Go ahead, Robbie, touch. Touch and pretend..." He began to fondle her heavy breasts under the shirt. He was shy and hesitant at first, but then became more avid, kneading her voluptuous tits passionately, loving it, needing it. She put her hands behind her back again, and pretended to struggle as if bound.

"Mmm, that's right, Robbie, do it. Are they all you ever wished they'd be? Do you like it? Do you like feeling me up, Robbie? When I'm all tied-up and helpless?"

He groaned gutturally in this throat as he pinched and twirled her nipples between his fingers. "Oh God, oh yes, so good, ohhh..."

"Aww, my sweet Robbie," she said, and leaned forward to kiss him. As he fondled and squeezed her warm breasts she kissed him repeatedly, soft, gentle, yielding kisses. Whenever he tried to press his mouth harder to hers she drew back slightly, but her tongue darted out to flutter briefly between his lips. "Oh Robbie," she breathed between kisses, "you are so beautiful!" She brought a hand from behind her back and curled her fingers around his penis. She squeezed it gently, encouraging his erection, coaxing it up. "Is it good, Robbie? Do you love it?" she whispered as she continued to kiss and stroke him.

Then, when his cock seemed about to burst, she grasped it at its base and held it immobile. "Oh dear!" she said. "I did it again, didn't I? I got carried away and got us both much too excited. I'm so sorry, Robbie, but we have to stop this." While continuing to give him tantalizing kisses she reached down and with both hands gently worked his excited cock back into his pants and zipped up his fly. "There," she said. "All set. Thank goodness we didn't end up cheating!" She gave the bulge between his legs a little pat. "You really should go home now, before I get carried away again," she said. She pulled him up off the couch and kissed him once more, pressing the front of her body against him, against his confined erection. "I do love you, Robbie!"

After she had seen Rob to the door, Anita went into the kitchen to rinse the wine glasses in the sink. She smiled thinking of what he would be doing alone in bed that night. "Poor Robbie," she thought. Just before he left she had said to him, "If Danielle gets you so frustrated that you need to masturbate, phone me and we can talk about it." She knew it wouldn't be long before he called her. She was looking forward to it.

When she was done she went into her bedroom and opened the top drawer of her dresser. She pulled the ring off her finger and tossed it back into the box of odds-and-ends jewelry where she had gotten it earlier in the evening, and returned to the living room. "Well," she said aloud, "back to the books!"

12