All Comments on 'English for Sinners'

by Lithium_hobo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC START!!

I can't wait for more,!!

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

was this supposed to be ch1?

Lithium_hoboLithium_hoboover 8 years agoAuthor

Yes, this chapter is moreso the prologue than anything else, and is not indicative of the level of sexual content in the rest of the series (the next chapter, in fact, has lots of fun stuff going on).

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Slow start

There are ways to introduce more dramatic tension into the story closer to the beginning. I actually started with a later part of the story and then came back to the beginning. I do not know that I would have stayed with the story if I had started at the beginning.

Thanks for the contribution. The story gets better. I don't know how necessary it was for us to read all of this introductory matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
names

The names seem too similar and could name it hard to distinguish them in the future.

LalasLandLalasLandover 6 years ago
A promising start!

I enjoy your elegant and descriptive style of writing, and the fact that your story has very few errors overall - especially when compared to the literal burning dumpster fires of other stories (0.0) I look forward to reading more from you! :)

EteoclusEteoclusover 4 years ago
Incredibly hot

The supernatural aspects of later chapters are not really my cup of tea, but your girls, their outfits, the sizzling and devilishly-creative seduction and sex play, all of that is top notch! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLithium_hobo@Lithium_hobo
323 Followers
You can now support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/thedjinn You can also find me on Hentai Foundry and Archive of Our Own. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/TheDjinn/profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/Djinn_n_Tonic OCTOBER 2019 UPDATE If you're looking for the "Se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES