English Roses Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came back down she was fully dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, so I went and showered also.

Later we decided we couldn't stay in all day so risked being seen and caught a bus, then train to town. We spent the day shopping, eating and talking.

At one point the conversation turned to how Terri dressed.

"You should dress more feminine," I told her.

"You told me that once before and I got this," she said, indicating to her face.

"Yeah; well I meant just for me, not for bloody Francis and everyone else in the bar."

Terri laughed at that which was good. Sometimes the Australian humour doesn't flow over to England so well. It was another sign that Terri and me got on real well. I thought we were suited. When she left me in the cafe to go and do some shopping on her own I reflected on the situation.

"Am I in love here?" I thought to myself dreamily. "She certainly makes me feel real happy and I like being with her. Maybe that's what love is?"

Then I quickly pulled myself into line, telling myself to stop being soppy.

"Just enjoy it and have a good time Aus. Don't get into these things too deep," I decided.

------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to go off to cricket practice that evening. Terri and I had enjoyed such a happy day that I didn't want it to end. However I always made practice. To miss one might raise suspicion amongst my team mates. We had an early dinner and Terri said she'd stay one more night, but that I should return straight home after practice.

When Francis arrived at practice it unsettled me somewhat. I found it hard to focus as I decided whether or not to ignore him or punch him. In the end, with him remaining very quiet and Terri having asked I not do anything, I decided to let it slide for now. To front him would let all know I'd been in contact with Terri.

The problem with all the adrenalin created by Francis' presence, plus the warm evening, I felt I needed a drink. It just seemed natural to head off to the pub with the boys after practice, momentarily forgetting who was waiting at home for me. Ok, to be truthful, maybe I did have a small drinking problem, but not a bad one by Australian standards.

Finn was also present at the pub.

"I thought you were meant to be away today," Rob asked him.

"Nah the Boss called it off. Not sure why."

I was quietly relieved by that. With her boyfriend around, it meant Ness was less likely to be on the prowl, although that hadn't stopped the conniving bitch two evenings previous. On that occasion she had manipulated matters so I could fuck her not 10 meters from where we were now standing. She'd sent her boyfriend away on some errand she had concocted. She had done this with the assistance of Finn's boss who, by the sounds of it, also got to sample Ness from time to time.

"She's some piece of work," I thought as I looked to push her from my mind, so I could relax and enjoy my beer.

Just about the entire team went to the pub on that balmy mid-summer's evening. Finn, James, Andy, Rob, a few others and of course, Francis. He was still keeping real quiet and wouldn't look me in the eye. He wouldn't have known Terri was back at my house, but he knew full well I was fond of her. He must have suspected I knew something of what had occurred, because he wasn't chattering on so much about his cricket prowess, like he usually did.

I tossed back three or four pints in quick succession.

"You think it's a race Aus?" Finn said as I asked who wanted another.

Francis stepped forward pushing his arm out to hand me his glass. This was typical Francis. He might feel tension between us, but he was a tight ass with money and would not turn down the offer of a free drink

"Cheers Aus," he said quietly, still barely daring to look at me.

My heart began to race and instead of taking his empty glass I clenched my fist.

"Where's little Terri tonight Francis?" asked Finn, a large smile on his face.

"Dunno," Francis said with a shrug, as I finally took his glass from him.

I had no intention of buying the prick a beer and just stood watching him as Finn continued.

"The last time I saw her she was looking fucking hot. Not dressed like a boy for once. Did you get her to dress like that Francis?"

There was a momentary silence, while Finn and some of the other boys continued to smile, fully aware that Francis had not got her to dress in that manner. James was clearly unimpressed by Finn baiting Francis and turned away. Francis shuffled then spoke up.

"She's not looking so hot now."

That was it. That was all I needed. I dropped the glass he'd given me and punched him hard in the head as it smashed on the floor. His legs gave way and he slumped straight down into the broken glass.

"Fuck Aus, what'd ya do that for?" shouted James.

"He deserves it, the smarmy prick," I answered, wondering if I should kick him.

Given he was spitting blood from nose and mouth I thought better of it. Others went to help him.

"That's out of order Aus," James said, helping Francis to his feet. "Doesn't matter what's occurred, you don't do that to a team mate."

"Fuck him," I said.

"Looks like old Aus isn't too happy with the manner in which Francis has dealt to his new hot girlfriend," said Finn grinning from ear to ear.

"And fuck you too," I said, the testosterone flowing as I wondered if I should punch him one as well.

Finn seemed to read my mind and drew away a step with his hands raised.

"Whoa down now cobber," he said, mimicking my accent, while continuing to smile knowingly. "I'm on your side. You're quite within your rights to crack him for what he did to Terri."

"What'd he do?" asked James, still supporting Francis as he held his nose.

"You do something to her?" Andy butted in.

"She came dressed like a whore and I gave her a slap for it," Francis mumbled through his fingers.

"What! You punched Terri for how she dressed?" said Rob.

"More than one punch so I hear," chimed in Finn.

"How the hell does he know that?" I thought. "The bloody gossip around here spreads like wildfire and never seems to include me."

"He punched her, he kicked her, he sent her to Hospital, didn't you Francis; you faggot," a female voice to my left said. I glanced to see Ness, who must have arrived during the fracas.

"Oh shit," I said aloud, without intending to.

Before anyone could react further Ness stepped forward to where James was propping up Francis and delivered another one-two that saw him slump to the floor for the second time. Unlike me she did not pause there, getting in three quick kicks, with her pointed boots, before her boyfriend Finn wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her away.

As she struggled to get free and deliver more blows upon the prone Francis, the Manager came around the bar and said he'd ban the entire cricket club if there was any more fighting. James lifted Francis up and said he'd take him home and others assured the Manager that there'd be no further trouble.

We got another round of drinks in and remained standing at the bar. With Francis gone the situation had calmed. Some of the younger lads were clearly buzzing by what had occurred and started laughing and talking quickly among themselves. No one liked Francis much and most couldn't much care what had happened to him. Then Ness and Finn sidled up to me, with Andy listening on.

"So you know about Terri?" started Ness. "How would you know that Aus? You don't usually know anything until me or Finn tell you."

"The only person who would've told him would've been Terri," said Finn as they began their usual double act.

I could hardly deny this fact, so decided to go with it.

"Yeah, well she did. She text to tell me."

"She text you?" said Ness in disbelief. "Why's she texting you and no one else at the moment. Why's she not texting her best girl Mandy. You know Mandy's unhappy about not hearing from Terri, Aus."

"Well maybe Terri doesn't want to talk to Mandy right now."

"Terri always wants to talk to Mandy, Aus. They're best friends."

"Well maybe they're not that good friends."

"No Aus; they're very best friends. You know like...," she said raising her eyebrows to accentuate her meaning.

With that Ness turned to Finn and gave him a large passionate kiss on the lips. Finn looked directly at me when the kiss ended.

"That sort of very best friends Aus," he said.

Clearly I could not hide a look of bewilderment, followed quickly by disbelief. Both Finn and Ness burst out laughing. Even Andy had a large smile, obviously enjoying me being dropped a peg or two, after my behaviour with Ness the previous evening.

"Oh Aus; you're priceless," said Ness. "You're so fucking naive."

"But I thought Terri and Francis...," I managed to mumble.

"Terri and Francis? No!" said Ness matter of factly. "Francis went with Terri because Mandy arranged for him too. Francis is a homo Aus, or hadn't you noticed that?"

I was completely taken a back. To gather my wits I grabbed the glass of beer James had left on the bar and took a long, slow drink.

"You're bullshitting me," I finally got out, after I put the glass down.

This caused further mirth among the trio, plus a couple of others who had joined the throng.

"Christ!" I thought. "There's no bullshit going down here. My little innocent Terri and her bitch girlfriend are an item and I had completely missed that. What a dickhead."

I quickly gathered my wits together.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter who's with who, there's no excuse for what that prick Francis did to her. She didn't deserve that."

Moving the focus back onto Francis was a good tactic, with everyone then chipping in, agreeing that he was well out of order and deserved what he'd just got. However, that only last a minute or two as I got in another round of drinks.

"It's Mandy who Francis needs to be worried about. She won't stand for anyone doing that or coming between her and Terri," said Ness pointedly toward me.

I again looked to manoeuvre the conversation away from me and Terri, with only limited success, because Finn and Ness were enjoying their sport too much. In the end I quickly downed my drink and left the Pub.

As I walked the short distance to my house I tried to make sense of all I'd just learnt that evening. The more I thought, the more it made sense. Mandy's presence when I first met up with Terri, them flatting together in Manchester, Mandy's jealousy, her coming onto me, not delivering, and then looking to besmirch my name to Terri. It all made sense.

"But what about Terri," I thought. "What're her feelings toward me now? She's waiting for me at home and hasn't told her girlfriend where she is. She must feel some connection. What's her game I wonder?"

I walked on, now feeling guilty, because I'd told Terri I'd come straight home.

"For a lesbian, she certainly enjoys a man's touch," I said out loud, bringing a laugh from a couple sitting on the steps outside their house, on the warm summer night.

"And even Mandy. She wouldn't let me stick it in, but she had no qualms jerking me off and certainly got herself off rubbing against me, that night she came to my room. They might enjoy girls, but boys are OK too I reckon."

It was at that point I decided I'd fuck Terri.

"She's stayed at my house when she could have easily gone home; we've had sex a second time and I reckon she likes it," I thought.

I arrived home to find Terri sitting watching TV, wrapped in one of Felicity's robes. It came to above the knee and did nothing to alter my feelings. However, she soon made it clear she was none too happy at my late arrival.

"You said you'd come straight home Aus. You could've missed that pub just the once, with me here."

My first thought was a sharp, cutting retort about her and Mandy, but I bit my tongue. Such an approach would not get me where I wanted to go, so I went the full on, apologetic way.

"I'm real sorry Terri; I just thought it would look suspicious if I stepped away too soon. You know; that Finn seems to know what occurred between you and Francis and no one knows where you are. You haven't told Mandy yet have you?"

"Mandy?" Terri said, looking at me suspiciously.

I cursed inwardly, the alcohol having dulled my thinking. I looked to recover.

"Yeah; it's just that Ness seems to think she'll be looking to do Francis some real damage."

"Yeah, she probably is, but no I haven't told her I'm here. I still haven't told anyone. Now come here you."

With that she jumped up, came to me and delivered a large kiss on my lips. I pulled her tight and she moulded into me. I felt a little uneasy at first given it was Felicity's dressing gown, but I soon pushed that out of my mind and began kissing Terri with a passion.

"You stink of beer," she said breaking the kiss. "Good thing I've had a couple of wines while I waited for you."

"Go on, have another to make us even," I said thinking quickly on my feet.

"OK; I will," she said going through to the kitchen and returning with glass and bottle in each hand. "You want one?"

"Nah, I've had enough."

"Good boy."

She poured a full glass, then drank half of it in one go. I sat down and just looked at her.

"You know what's under here big boy?" she said, tilting her head up to kiss me, before jumping to her feet and doing a playful pirouette for me.

"I've got a fair idea," I said blandly.

"Oh come on Aus; play the game; you spoilsport."

"OK, Ok. I'll guess what you've got under there and you guess what I've got in here," I said grasping my groin.

"Oh Aus, you're insufferable. I'll head off to bed right now if you don't behave."

"All right then. I don't know sexy, what on earth could you have under there?"

Terri's smile returned with my cooperation to her little role play. She began to do a striptease, pulling the gown off one shoulder. This revealed the thin strap of the negligee.

"That's nice show me more," I said, liking the direction this was headed.

"Maybe she's thinking along the same lines I am," I pondered as Terri moved on through the routine to finally drop the gown and reveal the tight fitting negligee. It was short, barely covering her ass, a red, satin article. Her nipples showed out clearly through the thin fabric.

"You like? I bought it today, just for you."

I went to rise, but she came over and pushed me back, then standing over me bent her head to kiss me. I brought a hand up and squeezed her breast. The other hand I ran up and down the back of her thigh as she stood there. We continued like this for some time. I eventually slipped my hand higher and located her panties. I wanted them gone. I pulled back.

"Take them off."

Terri now looked a little perplexed by this bold order. She hesitated.

"Maybe we're not on the same wave-length," I thought. "Could be its just the same game we played this morning, except with sexier clothing on."

"Go on; take them off," I ordered her again.

I watched her turn away from me. Terri slowly peeled her panties down her slim legs. She took them off each bare foot. It was worth the price of admission on its own. My cock hardened considerably. She came back and kissed me again. There was now no impediment between my hand and her virgin quim.

"But is she a virgin?" I thought. "In the traditional sense, with a man, yes; but she's clearly quite experienced with Mandy. That will be why she reacted so well to my touch."

I began to rub her thigh again as she knelt down, each knee on the sofa's edge, one leg either side of mine. I remained a little unsure, before deciding on a course of action.

"If I bring my hand to her sex and she's already wet then I'm going to fuck her tonight," I thought. "Terri might be nervous, but she won't stop me. She'll need to be very forthright to stop me."

With this thought I slipped my hand behind her thighs and moved my fingers upward. I found that soft part of the upper inner-thigh and enjoyed touching her there. I felt her heat before I moved onto her lips. I turned my fingers upwards and dragged them along her lips. She was saturated.

"Yes! Here is a girl who doesn't mind boys," I thought. "I'll bet Mandy is the same, although not likely to admit it."

I gently ran two fingers up and down Terri's puffed up vulva. There was no hurry so I lingered, her nipples and breathing letting me know she was enjoying the touch.

Eventually I seperated her lips and slipped my middle finger deeper between them. I deliberately avoided her clitoris. I felt her kiss me harder as she breathed heavily through her nose. I revelled in this for a few minutes, my cock now rigid. I knew she'd want me to touch her button, but still I resisted. Then I broke our kiss.

"Take it off your shoulders," I ordered as I began to remove my shirt and pushed each shoe off with the other foot.

Terri quickly complied, pulling down one strap and then the other. Then she pulled the tight fitting article off. Her small breasts were freed, the night attire sitting around her waist. I placed my hands on her buttocks and lifted her so I could taste her small, brown nipples; sucking and nipping at them. She ran her fingers through my hair. I knew she was fully aroused.

"She needs to cum before I enter her," I thought, beginning to slide off the sofa, until I sat on the floor, my head resting on the edge.

Right above me were Terri's nude lips, as she knelt on the edge of the sofa. I saw her bud peeking out between them, glistening with her juices, demanding attention.

"Oh Aus would you? I hoped you would," she said as she reached down and balanced herself by grabbing a full handful of my hair.

"Someone's definitely done this before," I thought, my information from tonight now confirmed as likely accurate.

I placed my hands on her buttocks in order to guide her, breathing in her light feminine scent. She moved lower, guiding herself onto my mouth. I only needed to engage in the briefest bit of oral foreplay, running my tongue up and down each plump lip, before moving to flick her bud. When this teasing brought the desired reaction I flattened tongue and moved to rest it where she most desired.

She'd have likely pushed so hard onto my face she'd have suffocated me had I not been controlling her with my hands. I dug my fingers into her buttocks. Terri rotated her hips and her breathing was now very ragged. I looked up to see she'd thrown her head back and brought a hand to her breast. With her hand using my hair as the reigns, she rode my face like it was a saddle.

With my tongue continuing to press hard against her clit, Terri ground herself to a peak with a series of little gasps.

"Oh dear; Oh dear; yes pleeeeease," she gasped taking her fill, her thighs clamping hard against each side of my head.

I allowed her to take her full pleasure. It continued for some moments, before I felt her thighs relax.

"It's time," I thought, suddenly very aware of my own arousal.

As Terri continued to bask in the afterglow of her orgasm, I lifted her off my face, slipped my head out and stood up behind her. I unbuckled and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor, kicking them away.

Terri remained kneeling on the edge of the sofa, legs invitingly apart. I moved between them. However, with my now fully erect rod resting on her lower back, it quickly became apparent that my longer thighs would not allow any coupling from this position.

Moving each leg over to the outside of hers I found I could position myself at the right height.

"Don't!" I said curtly, as she automatically made to move her legs together. "They're fine like that."

Terri had gathered her senses following her orgasm and I felt her tense slightly.

"Relax! Just like this morning," I said quietly manoeuvring my cock between her legs then releasing it to spring up and rest along her slippery slit.