English Roses Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri immediately moved her hand under my cock and pressed it up against herself, just as I'd shown her that morning. Her finger tips ran up and down the length. I brought both hands to her breasts and began to tease her nipples, while she again rode my cock, sliding her labia along its length. Her tight butt cheeks hit my lower stomach each time she pushed back. It was very stimulating and I had to fight to hold off finishing.

I moved my head down and nipped her exposed neck as she flattened her palm along my length and quickened her pelvic movements.

"Gee; she's a little minx when it comes to masturbating herself," I thought. "She's going to cum again at this rate."

Terri's rising arousal flowed through to me. I couldn't delay; now feeling a desperate need to be inside of her. Reaching between us I grasped my cock, while at the same time pushing her forward so her head and hands rested on the back of the sofa. I ran the head of my cock along her lips, slipping deep between them and locating her opening.

"I'm going to go in you now Terri," I told her, moving my other hand to the front of her bony hip to hold her steady.

She didn't answer me, seeming to be caught between a deep desire for satisfaction and a fear of what was occurring.

"Don't worry, just stay relaxed. We'll be OK."

"Oh Aus..., I...,"

I didn't allow her to finish. Sometimes too much analysis is a bad thing. I pushed forward, eliciting a short gasp as the head of my cock slipped inside her. She was tight, but fully lubricated and I waited for her to adapt. I pushed again.

"There; it's done," I said, despite only being about 2 inches inside of her.

"Oh Aus, that's naughty. I wasn't going to..., we shouldn't...,"

I didn't believe this. Her body's reaction wasn't matching her words. She continued to move her buttocks around and I'd swear she was clenching her muscles, tightly onto the top of my shaft.

I moved a hand under her and worked two fingers onto her clitoris. When she felt this she arched her back and pushed back, lodging more of me inside her.

"Oh gosh! Oh gosh; not again," she exclaimed, clearly taken aback by her ongoing arousal.

"There you go; I told you it'd be nice. You like that; don't you?"

"Mmmmm," was all she could say as she slowly worked herself onto me. "It is."

It was all highly arousing and if I'd moved I'd have cum for sure. So I remained still. Terri was doing it all, pleasuring herself on the top half of my cock, using it like a dildo. My fingers continued to heighten her pleasure.

"Oh; oh; oh; oh...," she moaned repeatedly, in time to her short sharp pelvic movements.

When I felt her first contraction I nearly exploded, using all my will power to hold back.

"Ohhhhhh Aus; again," she moaned.

My little Terri orgasmed with a cock inside of her for the first time. I held myself steady, half inside and let her contract around my cock. It felt unbelievable.

Eventually I felt her pulsing lessen and she relaxed. My seed retreated as I softened slightly.

"You're right in me," she said with a relieved smile.

"Yeah, you were nice and wet for me. It wasn't too bad, eh?"

"I'm not on the pill Aus; you haven't finished in there have you?"

"No, I haven't fucked you properly yet."

"Oh!" she said, clearly taken aback that the act involved more than what had just occurred.

"Arch your back some more."

When she complied I withdrew then pushed forcefully into her. I noticed her move her head to look beneath herself and knew she'd be watching my cock penetrating her. She flinched.

"You need to relax," I told her. "Then ease yourself onto me, like you were doing before."

"I..., I'm trying," she replied, beginning to move her ass just a little.

She was very tight, so I showed some consideration, allowing her to adapt each time I moved deeper. She continued to watch as she impaled herself. As she relaxed I felt her loosen just a little. She began to increase the movement of her hips.

Despite her initial protestations her movements indicated Terri had wanted us to fuck. Soon she had watched herself work her way fully onto me. We paused.

"It's right in me Aus. You're right in," she said, reaching under to cup my balls.

"Yeah," I said measuring my breathing, her fingertips causing my juices rise.

Holding her hips still I withdrew, eliciting a gasp of amazement from Terri as she watched. Then I pushed slowly back in.

Now we began to fuck. I pushed forward as she pushed back, our movements matching. We built to a mutually satisfying tempo of steady thrusting and receiving.

I'm not sure Terri would have orgasmed again, but I never gave her the chance. The whole scenario was deeply arousing and her movements on me meant I had little control. I quickly gave up the fight pushing hard into her one last time.

I forgot about her request to pull out. I probably should have because she'd asked me too, but it just wasn't something I could ever recall doing. I let myself flow forth deep inside of her; a long groan signalling this fact.

"Oh Aus," she said disappointedly, knowing full well what was occurring.

I gave a few small jerks as I tried to garner every ounce of pleasure from the act. Then I held myself in her for some moments, my heart racing.

After a time, Terri moved herself more upright. My deflating cock slipped out of her and I pulled her sideways. We both toppled to lie on the sofa, with me tucked in behind her.

"That was incredible. You were incredible," I said genuinely.

"Really? That was a good one? I know I liked it. I didn't mind it at all," she giggled. "Well maybe not until near the end when you got a bit too rough. That was a bit uncomfortable and you shouldn't have finished inside of me, after I asked you not too."

"Sorry, but you're such a horny little bitch. That was the problem; pushing your buttocks back into me," I said playfully. "Two orgasms and three for the day. You're insatiable. You want to go again?"

"Not right now! Your big thing has stretched a poor girl. Let me recover."

We lay there in silence for a minute as I began to think of what Ness and Finn had told me. I shook my head to clear their image away.

"C'mon lets go up to bed and cuddle up," Terri said, breaking clear of my hold.

"Whose bed?"

"You're bed tonight. I want to be near you."

We climbed the steps naked and she came to my bed. We lay close and she snuggled into me. I was soon in a very contented sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I was again woken by my phone sounding. It was Mike. As I listened to him I became conscious of Terri in the bed beside me. She was stirring.

Mike told me he was coming returning for cricket on Saturday and that Felicity would be with him. Her annual leave had run out and her mother was now set up in a nursing home. She had to return to work.

By now Terri was looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. As I spoke I took her hand and placed on my morning hardness. She opened those eyes wider and shook her head. I ended the conversation with Mike.

"Are you always hard?" Terri asked.

"Only when I'm in bed with girls I really like."

"Oh yeah and that will be every girl who's slept in this bed with you."

"No one's stayed the night in this bed with me before you."

"Really?" she said, disbelief in her voice.

"Yeah; really," I mimicked. "Why would you think otherwise?"

"Gee Aus, I wonder why. I might be young, but I'm not naive."

"No you're not," I thought. That was becoming clearer to me by the minute. I had seriously underestimated little Terri.

"Who do you think would have stayed in my bed?" I asked; interested to see who she'd name.

"I dunno. Touch me Aus," she answered, looking to abruptly change the subject.

I was happy to let it drop and pushed in behind her as she left my cock and rolled to face away from me. I deliberately let my cock rest on her ass and brought a hand around to rest on her mons. As she snuggled back into me I moved my fingers in circles, just above her lips.

"You liked being licked down there; didn't you?" I said now moving to where I was referring too.

"Mmmm," she replied dreamily.

"You've been licked before haven't you?"

I felt her tense up and she took her time to reply. I bunted her ass with my cock.

"Why would you think that?" she eventually replied.

"I can just tell."

"Maybe!"

"Who licked you there before me Terri? I know it wasn't Francis; so who was it."

"Oh Aus; don't; please."

"Tell me," I said, now moving my fingers across her vulva.

"You know who it was Aus. You're just being mean."

"There it is," I thought. "She's just confirmed what Ness and Finn had told me in the pub. What is it with this place? First I get close to Felicity, before discovering she's fucked every man who's boarded with her and Mike. Then I get close to Terri. Very close. Only to find out she's a lesbian."

"If you're going with Mandy, then why're you here now; with me?"

There was a long silence before Terri let out a resigned sigh and put her hand over mine to stop my manipulation of her lower lips.

"Mandy and I have been friends for ages and in the past year it just got a bit more than that. That's all."

"You became lovers?"

"I never saw it like that."

"How else would you see it?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it. We're just friends who often slept over and shared a bed. We'd always hugged and kissed. Then it just became a bit more than that. We began to touch."

"You became lovers," I repeated, now being a bit mean.

"Alright then, we were lovers. But I wanted a boyfriend. I'd always wanted a boyfriend. Mandy knew that, cause I'd often told her. So she got me Francis."

"Well that was nice of her wasn't it? And what a prick he's turned out to be."

"Mandy wasn't to know."

"Didn't she?"

"No! She says she'll kill him when she gets a hold of him."

"And what about me? What about us? What about this?" I said bumping my hips forward into her behind, reminding her of what had occurred between us.

Another big sigh.

"You were real nice to me and I just fell for you Aus. That's the truth. Mandy could see it and she wasn't happy, so I didn't tell her much. But she knew from when she saw us talking in the pub and the café. She knew."

"And that's why she went with me that night when you were up north with your Dad. She wanted to drive a wedge between us. Tell lies, make me look bad and get you to go back with that faggot Francis."

"Maybe! I don't know. But it didn't work. I knew you weren't like she was saying. Then I started thinking about us doing a bit more than talking. You know; going a bit further? Then we went to the common that day and you touched me and it felt as good as it'd ever been with Mandy," she said and bumped me back with a giggle.

And that did it. All my anger flooded out and my affection for Terri returned with a rush. She was so cute, with her little admission of a lesbian tryst with her girlfriend. The girlfriend I'd also had a sexual encounter with.

"Terri was willing to look past that act of my going with her deceitful friend, so I need too as well," I thought.

However one thing required answering.

"Are you going to go with her again; now; after this?" I said again nudging her with my now semi-hard cock.

Her answer shocked me.

"I probably will. She'll want me too. We're going to share a flat together up in Manchester and you'll be back in Australia; won't you?"

I didn't answer. I hadn't thought about it like that. I never really thought too far ahead about anything. I just lived for the present, always had. Right now my cock was beginning to harden again and I reached down to position it between her butt cheeks.

"Don't worry about it though Aus. It's just girlfriend stuff."

"Mmmm," I said indicating the clear doubt I was feeling.

"Anyway; Felicity's coming back, isn't she?" Terri asked, abruptly changing the subject and catching me a little off guard.

"Yeah; her and Mike."

"Are you going to keep sleeping with her?"

"I don't sleep with Felicity," I mumbled.

"Don't lie to me Aus. You're my lover now, so we need to be truthful with each other. Every boarder sleeps with Felicity; the whole cricket club knows that. Why wouldn't you be any different? You with your big Tom Cat penis." she said reaching back to firmly grasp the appendage she was referring too.

She began to squeeze and release me.

"Well...I'm not planning to...,"

"Well; why don't you just keep on sleeping with Felicity when you want too and I'll go with Mandy when I want. Then you and I can get together when we want too. How's that for a plan."

"A bloody liberal plan," I said, quite taken aback.

"I thought about it after you went to sleep last night. I can't ask you to stop, if I won't stop. It's only fair."

Now Terri was actively working on my cock bringing it back to full attention. I moved my fingers up to her breasts, massaging one, then the other.

"Well, I'm not actually planning to sleep with Felicity again. To tell the truth I only just found out about her fucking all the boarders and I'm fairly pissed off about that."

"Well that's up to you. You sort that out with her, but if you do go with her again, I'm Ok. Just make sure you find some time for me. Ok! What I do with Mandy is just girlfriends stuff."

"And this is just boyfriends stuff," I said, pulling her hand off my cock and pushing it hard into her ass cheeks. You like doing boyfriends stuff?"

"Yeah; I do," she giggled pressing back against me and moving her butt against my now rigid cock. "I like your smell and your rough touch. Girls take a bit more care."

"How many girls have there been?" I said only half in jest, while thinking, "She should be asking me that question."

"Never you mind. I'm here with you right now and that's all that matters. Touch me Aus."

I moved my hand back to her mons and inner thighs, teasing her by not going where she desired. I kissed her long neck. And rubbed my now hard cock into her butt cheeks.

After a while of this she could clearly take no more.

"Please Aus, stop teasing me," she said grabbing my hand and pushed my fingers firmly onto her vulva.

She showed her appreciation as I manipulated her lips and clitoris. I felt it swell under my touch.

Suddenly Terri heaved herself around to face me.

"I want to seal our deal by doing it properly Aus. You know face to face. Like in the movies."

I laughed at her idea of proper sex. She lay on her back and kicked the sheets clear, then spread her legs wide.

"Put it in again Aus. I want you in me. That's something I can't do with Mandy and it feels real good."

"What a bizarre turn of events," I thought, as I moved to grant her request. I got between her legs and brought my cock head to her lips. They were wet and liberally lubricated, but looked a little red and swollen.

Terri appeared to flinch, just a little, as my cock entered her. I pushed half my rod inside and then stopped to allow her to adapt. Her breathing was very measured.

"You alright?" I enquired.

"It's nice. Go on Aus, go ahead and fuck me. I want you too."

Terri was lying, I knew that, but her use of such language only went to swell my ardour. With all this talk of other lovers I felt a primal need. I retreated until almost right out of her then pushed in hard filling her completely. I wasn't certain it hadn't caused her some considerable discomfort; after all she'd only had her first cock the previous evening. However she said nothing, her eyes shut tight.

I bent my head, found her lips and began to fuck her just as she'd asked me too. Not once did she complain. Soon she raised her pelvis, placed hr hands on my buttocks and moved it in time with me, meeting my thrusts. We continued kissing throughout. She clung onto me like a limpet, until eventually my juices rose again and once again I flooded into her.

This time Terri didn't cum, nor did she say anything about my finishing inside her. I was a bit uncertain.

"You alright?" I asked again.

"Yeah, all good. I liked that. Now we've had a real fuck," she said, giggling at her own use of the profanity.

"That was a real fuck we had last night you know."

"No; not like this one. We had to be facing; and kissing."

"Oh I see."

"Come out now Aus, I'm sore as hell down there."

I withdrew and she immediately escaped, jumping out of bed.

"I'm going to cook you some breakfast and then I'm going home to see Mum."

Terri moved directly to the bathroom and I heard the shower running. She stayed in there for ages; giving me ample time to reflect on what had been another unbelievable 24 hours.

"My innocent little Terri is advocating we embark on some sort of illicit liaison," I thought. "An affair of sorts. She arrived on my door step presenting as the poor sad waif in need of protection. Now she's about to depart, two days later, clearly a woman in every sense of the world. How did that happen?"

The fact was I knew the answer. She hadn't been such an innocent girl when she arrived. She'd come with a game plan.

"What next?" I muttered to myself.