English Summer Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to leave the water running for you?" Alex called out, sticking his head around the bathroom door.

"No, I'm fine. I had a quick shower when I got my stuff this morning - that's why I took so long. You can chuck me one of those dressing gowns though. Since you're going to take forever..."

Alex laughed. "Three minutes. Promise." A thick, fluffy dressing gown sailed across the room, and the bathroom door closed.

Lucy sat motionless on the bed for a long moment. Without Alex there in the room with her, she felt it might all be a dream, likely to vanish in a second. Then she heard the splash of water in the bathroom, and imagined Alex's long, lean body behind the shower door, but she'd not seen him naked, not fully, so she couldn't complete the picture in her mind. Lucy reached down to the bed, and ran her fingers over them slowly, enjoying the crisp coolness of the sheets. Before the heat.

She shook herself from her reverie, and wrapped herself in the thick gown. She was so little, and it was so big around her, she nearly disappeared. Lucy sat cross legged on the bed, waiting, a curious sensation low in her body, her cunt beginning to bloom. Nervous butterflies of anticipation fluttered in her belly, and she felt a tightness inside her breasts as her nipples stiffened and peaked.

The water stopped running, and Lucy heard the clunk of the shower door open and close. Alex would be standing there naked, but she didn't know what he looked like. Lucy turned towards the door, and realised she was holding her breath. She tried to breathe, but couldn't.

Lucy had known a few men, and seen the different ways they carried themselves naked. Some with a shyness who turned away from her eyes when they undressed, others with macho posturing who loved themselves more than they'd ever love her. She didn't think Alex, who was older than any other man she'd been with, would be the shy retiring type. Other than his brag that some men liked what they saw, Lucy didn't think he'd be a showman, either.

She remembered to breathe. The bathroom door opened and there he was, Alex being himself, his beautiful, confident self. He'd wrapped a towel around his waist and denied Lucy her first wide eyed look, but she admired what she saw anyway, his slim hips and his broad shoulders, a faint spread of hair across his chest and a thin black line down the centre of his gut, disappearing into...

"Up here, Lucy, my eyes are up here." So he does know, thought Lucy, what effect he has on women. He knew exactly where I'd look, and he denies me.

"Oh, Alex, is that so? I was just admiring how the towels match the dressing gowns, that's all."

Lucy flicked her head and her hair turned in waves, and she held his gaze, challenging him, and challenging herself not to look. She held his gaze as he came towards her across the room. His eyes were blue, dark blue, and Lucy held his gaze as it became more intense, because she carelessly let the gown fall open to reveal her pale English skin.

She held his gaze as Alex climbed up onto the bed and crawled towards her, but how could he crawl if the towel was still around his waist? Lucy held his gaze as his hands went inside the dressing gown and were warm on her skin, but then it was too late.

Even if she dropped her gaze then, to blatantly look at him, Alex was too close for Lucy to see any part of him except his luscious lips, and they were on hers and her arms were around his neck; and anyway, Lucy couldn't see because her eyes were closed as she gave herself up to his kiss.

They fell backwards onto the bed, and Lucy felt his long heat against her belly and his warm hands on her sides, and Alex was peeling the thick cloth of the gown away from her and Lucy was deliriously naked except for her knickers. And they were a froth of cloth that hid her sex, but Alex was discovering Lucy's throat with his lips and his palm was on her breast and sweetness you are beautiful, could you be more delicious?

And yes, she could, Lucy could, as Alex took her in his arms and kissed her breasts and she held him held him and ran her fingers through his hair and it was still wet from the water and Lucy was so wet, so very wet and Alex peeled the final cloth down her slender legs and his mouth was hot on her cunt and Lucy hadn't seen his sex yet.

That didn't matter because her eyes were still closed and her mouth was open in a silent 'oh' of wonder as Alex licked her in one long stroke from the tight rose of her asshole all up the leaves of her cunt and she opened for him like a blossoming flower and she was wet, so wet, and his mouth was so hot.

But Lucy's heart ached for the boy she had lost, and she bit her lip to give herself pain to forget him; because Alex was here, Alex was here, and it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair, why couldn't she forget him, her silly lovely boy? She wanted to because it wasn't right for Alex, whose tongue was persistent in the folds of her, pushing and licking and swirling.

And then, and it was right then, Lucy's cunt, her opening, ripening cunt, felt different than it ever had before, as Alex kissed her sex in an open-mouthed suck, and she'd never been hollowed out like that in her life. Deeply, slowly, Alex changed the pace of his thrusting hard tongue, and the flat of his tongue and the heat of his mouth made Lucy moan. She moaned and couldn't help herself, her hips bucked up and Lucy pushed her sex up to Alex's mouth and a little judder started in her leg as her nerves jangled and she felt herself starting to peak.

Alex's hands were on her breasts, his fingers twisting and tugging on her nipples, her tight pink nipples all corrugated and hard. Lucy's breasts were small because she lay on her back, and her nipples were tight peaks. She pressed a hand to the back of his hand, and with his palm Alex cupped Lucy's breast and the pressure took away the ache from inside.

And as the ache went away Alex's tongue pushed up inside her then circled around her clit, and Lucy shuddered and shuddered and with a soft cry Lucy came.

She came, and again; holding Alex's head in her hands, and he held his hot mouth still over her cunt and her fragrant heat was in his mouth and oh my God he knows exactly when to stop as the spiralling ache and throb of her orgasm was too much, but Alex knew when to hold Lucy still in his mouth and let her heat quench and slowly calm her with his tongue. She shuddered and calmed, and Alex caressed her like cat. If she could purr, Lucy purred.

"You're meant to tell me what you like done to you," Lucy whispered, still sighing from her pleasure.

"Ahh, no," replied Alex, "I'm telling you what I like best."

"But I've not even touched you yet."

"That doesn't matter. What I like best is pleasuring you, stroking your skin, kissing your mouth, tasting your breath." Alex did those things to her, one by one, as he taught Lucy what he liked best. That time took five minutes, ten minutes the next, and Lucy came again each time and after each time she was held safe and warm. Alex held her, he always held her, he held her in his arms.

And slowly Lucy understood that what Alex liked best was her pleasure, her languorous, decadent pleasure, as she lay there in his arms. She'd never experienced a man who did that, who put his woman so first. Her earlier men had chased their own pleasure before hers, and sometimes just left her behind. But Alex, oh Alex, his fingers on her skin, his hands upon her breast; the sensation of him washed over Lucy...

...and she thought, I've not even seen your cock yet.

They were on their sides facing each other, Lucy's lips on Alex's throat, her fingers gently stroking his hair, and Lucy wanted to see his cock. So she wriggled out of his arms, and rolled Alex onto his back. She sat up.

Oh my.

Lucy looked at Alex stretched on the bed beside her, her eyes moving down his body, over his sleek torso and his slender hips, seeing the length of his legs on the bed. And the long, beautiful length of him straight against his gut, the plum red head of his cock reaching just to the curl of his navel.

"Ahh, Alex?" Her voice was soft, but her mind was shouting at her, Is this really for me, all mine?

"Yes, Lucy?"

"Is this an Australian thing, or an Alex thing?"

Alex was gently stroking the curve of Lucy's waist, learning her delicate shape, that place where his hands would perfectly fit if she stood before him and he held her close.

"What thing, Lucy?"

This beautiful thing. Lucy took Alex's shaft in both her small hands and felt its burning heat, and she lowered her mouth to his cock's head. She explored his taste, slowly sucking him into her mouth, then out, licking down his shaft.

Alex was silent, but she felt the intake of his breath as she tightly held his cock and slowly stroked him. Her tongue was lazy over his cock head, soft sucks, then harder. Softer. Learning the shape of him and feeling the burning heat of his prick.

Alex's hand drifted to the wet cleft of Lucy's cunt and the tight pulse of her ass, and his fingers were slowly insistent there, pushing into her, pulling out, and a new rhythm started.

But Lucy wanted more than fingers inside her now, much more, so she eased herself away from him, slid to the edge of the bed, and reached on the floor for her bag. She tipped its contents on the floor, quickly searching for her little box.

Alex watched Lucy rip the edge of a Trojan packet with her teeth, and saw the serious look on her face as she inspected the rubber.

"Alex, you don't mind, do you? But you know, less than a day? We'd be silly not to."

"Lucy, no worries. Of course. Anyway, it'll slow me down." He smiled at her, and of course it was OK. Lucy was right, less than a day.

She turned the rubber over, kissed the head of Alex's cock to savour the taste of him, then deftly rolled the membrane down his shaft, stretching out the base of it, pulling it down his length. She looked at Alex, then back at his sheathed cock; and then, all very businesslike, Lucy coiled up her magnificent hair and with a deft twist, piled it high on her head.

Alex remembered his words, May I back in the cafe, and already that felt like a long time ago. Time seemed to run slow with Lucy, or maybe he was remembering more. Her beautiful hair would fall again later.

"My turn, Alex. There's one very important part of Alex I want to investigate," said Lucy as she kneeled over him, her thighs resting against his sides, the heat of his cock, cooler now in the sheath, hard against the cleft of her sex.

"Lucy Sherlock, is that your name?" Alex asked, gazing into her eyes with a laughing smile, then blatantly lowering his gaze to her breasts and the curve of her tiny waist, soaking in her delicate grace. Lucy looked down at Alex, and let him take his time, adoring his adoration.

That's right, Alex, look at me, I'm Lucy, fucking Lucy! She saw open craving in Alex's eyes, but at the same time she saw a boyish wonder, something so much younger. Is this what it is, when a man sees a woman for the first time, and a woman sees a man? Are we suddenly fifteen all over again, where love can be a promise?

"Oh my darling," oh my god, I spoke out loud, "come here." And Lucy meant, to my lips, but she was on top of him, her hands pressing down on his chest; so she collapsed onto Alex and kissed him, she kissed him, she was so hungry for him, hungry for his mouth, hungry for his heart. Alex wrapped his arms around her and Lucy forgot all about her plan to ride him, she was so eager for his soul.

Alex was startled by her sudden change of mood, a forest fire shifting as the wind changed but blazing, still blazing, a hot new burning heat. He felt passion radiate from Lucy as she satiated her hunger for his mouth, his tongue; a fast furious fuck of tight flesh, her tongue, nips from her teeth, biting his lips, mashing her mouth against his.

At the same time she ground the wet hot heat of her sex hard against his thigh, and the wet of her was slick against his flesh, and the fast, sweet scent of her arousal filled the air like filigree, her perfume threading. Alex matched her passion, his tongue fucking her mouth, his palm pressing hard against one breast, his other hand holding the firm, tight curve of Lucy's ass, her muscles hard as she ground upon his thigh.

Then, in just as swift a switch...

"Oh come here, you beautiful man, I want you." Lucy rained light kisses on Alex's cheeks, his eyes, his face; light as butterflies and twice as fast, she couldn't cover his skin quickly enough, her fingers fluttering over Alex's skin, the side of his throat. One of her hands reached between them for his heart, to feel the beating centre of this man, and the other reached down for the heat of Alex's cock, the smooth length of him, but the angle was all wrong.

Alex helped her find his cock and positioned himself against her slick wetness. He didn't press into her, knowing instead that Lucy would want to take him first, to tease herself (and Alex too) with her slow arrival. He didn't mind that, he didn't mind that at all. The first time a new woman took him in, the first time he gave himself up - Alex loved to lie still, to savour every moment, every...

... perfect moment as Lucy pushed back just an inch and the crown of his cock entered her. Lucy stopped, holding her weight (but no weight really, she was such a graceful, delicate girl); and, with a look of intense concentration, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open, Lucy slipped and slid herself down on to Alex's length.

"Ohhh, baby..." you're so, so lovely, you beautiful, beautiful man. And Lucy took Alex deep into herself, sliding down onto his shaft; and even though he was long and she was tight, Lucy was so unbelievably wet it was one long, exquisite slide and Alex filled her so very, very deeply. Her eyes opened wide with the wonder of him inside her, then her eyes flickered shut with the perfect pleasure, the exquisite ecstasy of their slow, gentle fuck.

Alex was big and filled Lucy, and she was delicate and small. She took several slow thrusts to find the right depth, and when she did, they were exquisite and fitted perfectly together.

Lucy took care of her own pleasure first.

"Don't move, hold me, stroke my breasts."

"Make up your mind, beauty. Don't move?" Alex lay absolutely still, and she clenched around his cock and took him, her eyes gazing into the depths of his. She saw a deep intensity of something powerful in Alex's blue eyes, but there was no darkness there, not with her.

"Hold you?" Alex embraced her, he held Lucy in both his arms and pulled her close, cradling the back of her head in one hand, and his other arm all around her back. Lucy was embraced by love from this man who hardly knew her, but right at that moment, the rest of the world didn't matter. Alex was hers, and she was Lucy, wanting him so much; and here he was, just for her.

"Your breasts? I can't, will this do?" Alex was hugging Lucy so tightly that her breasts were pressed to his chest, so he moved his hands down to the taut curves of her ass, and squeezed there, clenching her to his cock.

"Yes. No. I want..."

Lucy knew what she wanted, impaled on Alex's hot, hard cock, but she wanted everything else as well; to be embraced by him, to be perfectly posed like a picture to be gazed at by him, to be caressed by his delicate fingers feather light like a breath from him, his voice sighing in her ear. Beauty. Just one simple word and it was his name for her.

"Am I, Alex? Your beautiful Lucy?" I've never been a beautiful Lucy before. How does he know the right words?

"Beautiful Lucy? Oh, I think so, beauty, I really think so."

And the thing Lucy noticed, right then and right there, was that Alex called her 'beauty' like it was her name, not 'my beauty' like she was a possession.

Yet Lucy was content to give herself to Alex in this moment, simply because he claimed nothing of her, demanded nothing; just wanted her for whoshe was.I'm his beauty. I'm his Lucy. But she wouldn't tell him that, not now. Maybe later, but not yet.

Lucy wanted Alex to see her, so she straightened herself above him, still impaled on his cock, and when he reached up for her she pressed his hands tightly against her breasts. She arched her back and sat high over him, gazing down, watching him watching her. She brought the fingers of one hand down to her clit, and smiled as Alex watched her flick and rub her nub, finding her own pleasure.

"Don't come," said Lucy, as she brought herself closer to her own peak, a look of fierce concentration on her face. "Not yet."

With her other hand Lucy reached up to the twist of her hair, and it fell in a glorious cascade like burning water all around her. Alex reached up once again, his hands holding Lucy's face like a prayer. He began to thrust up into her, sensing she was close and closer to her peak, her climbing pleasure, pushing himself up into Lucy as she pushed down onto him.

She leaned over him, her breasts dropping, and with both her hands she clasped Alex's hands and stretched them over his head. And Lucy felt her orgasm build from deep within her body, surging through her and she wanted Alex, she wanted him, ohh sweet fuck, Lucy wanted Alex to come with her, yes, yes,fuck me, my beautiful man, ohh... and Alex surged his orgasm into hers, and Lucy came with him, with a high pitched squeal of delight, "Ohh, oh," echoed by a low moan from Alex's throat, "uhnnh."

Lucy collapsed onto him, her fingers still linked through his, her body quivering with the lingering jolts of her orgasm. Her lips found Alex's pulse on his throat, and slowly they soothed each other, no words spoken, just gazing at each other.

Alex smiled, and sweet goodness, the look he gave her! Lucy gripped his fingers tight. Later, she wriggled free from him, removed and knotted the condom, and dropped it to the floor.

She cupped the soft curl of him in her hands, and kissed him on the lips. Later, she would kiss him again.

* * * * *

They slept, Lucy curled with her back against Alex's belly and chest, his arms wrapped around her smallness.

Lucy stirred first, but lay still within Alex's embrace, thinking about him.

She felt naturally safe with this man, even though she didn't know the first thing about him, not really. His default mode seemed to be gentleness, but maybe that was just with her, because she was new, because she was so much smaller than him.

Lucy wondered what deeper moods, what passions, lay beneath his surface, that would make a man leave a lover after seven years. She remembered her thoughts as she gazed into his faraway eyes: I never want to see a storm in this man's eyes, there's a calmness here that could be dangerous, if the wind started to blow really hard. But I want to know this man.

Her own seven years? God, she was still a high school teenager, when her seven years began. But her seven years included Jesse, so that had to count, surely. Jess had to be important, didn't he?

Lucy felt wrong, not guilty, just wrong, to be thinking about Jess while she was held by another man. So she eased herself from Alex's arms and slid from the bed. She wrapped herself in one of the gowns, the one Alex had crawled out of as he came to her, and curled up in a big chair by the window. If she looked one way, Lucy could see the sun drenched lawn outside, and when she looked back into the room she saw Alex, now flat on his back on the bed.

He was beautiful. There was no other word for this slender, graceful creature lying on her bed. Lucy smiled to herself. Her bed. She felt a quiet sense of possession as she gazed at Alex, as if he was displayed there for her enjoyment, her delight. She was the only woman in the world who could see him right now, and a deep heat bloomed in the base of her belly as she thought about the implications of that.