English Summer Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could she do with a man like him?

Lucy knew that if she dipped a finger between her lips she'd be wet, eager for him, wanting to be filled by him again; but she left that quiet knowledge be, clenching her muscles just the once to trap the thought and keep it close, heating between her legs. What delights could she get from this man?

Seeing Alex there, relaxed in his sleep, Lucy looked at him properly for the first time, the shape of his chest and arms, the way his torso tapered to his slim waist. The way his golden tan was the same all over, no paler flesh where swimming trunks would usually show, and she wondered what beaches he'd walked on, what surf he'd swam in, that he was tanned all over.

Lucy couldn't imagine that, a place where someone could walk naked out of the sea, and be sun kissed all over. She thought of English beaches, pebbles and rock, or sand swept by huge tides, and understood that Alex came from a different place.

Sitting there, seeing Alex lying peacefully on the bed, Lucy momentarily felt alone. Her world was short English summers, grey skies and falling winter rain, and white skin in dark rooms. She looked at her own pale skin and took her long mane of hair in her hands, looking at her own brilliant colour.

Colours in her mind, she dozed. In her light, day-dreaming sleep the pale boy that was Jesse walked in a small room, and Lucy saw the characteristic flick of his hair, his silken black hair, as he turned from her and took off his boots. The way he looked at her, oh sweet fuck, was he gone, really gone? Her mind flickered back to the fight in the alley, the smug fuck look on Will's face as he watched Jesse self-destruct in front of her, ripping him away.

Lucy jolted awake, and felt tears on her cheeks, still crying for her boy, her lovely Jess.

She looked across at Alex on the bed, and he was watching her. I want to be the first thing he sees when he opens his eyes. Ah shit, what does he see? Lucy stared back at him, not fully seeing him, not fully focussed. She brushed the tears from her cheeks, and Alex saw the same defiance in her gesture as he'd seen from afar in the lobby, that he'd seen in the street as they walked, and in her taut, tense body outside Lyle's place. Don't fuck with me.

Without a word Alex got up from the bed and walked to Lucy, sitting curled small in the chair, lost in her dressing gown, lost in her anger and sadness. He kneeled before her, spreading his arms wide, and she lurched forward against him, wrapping her arms around his body.

Lucy sobbed against him and Alex held her. Somehow, he managed to sit in the chair with Lucy curled tiny on top of him, her head cradled against his shoulder, his skin wet with her tears and he kept on holding her. Somehow Lucy managed to get her arms out of the sleeves of the gown, and wrapped it around both of them.

"Don't get cold." Lucy's voice could barely be heard.

"I'm not cold," Alex replied, the hot heat of her pressed against him, and still he held her. Slowly Lucy felt everything drain away and leave her, her loss and anger diminishing, her heart broken but beating.

Lucy looked up at him, and pulled his head down to hers, her mouth against his, giving him grateful kisses for holding her, just holding her.

"God, I think I needed that," she whispered, wiping her cheeks, wiping away the wetness from his shoulder. "Thanks."

"Ahh, Lucy, no thanks needed." He kissed her nose. "Come here, beauty, let me hold you some more."

She curled against Alex, as she'd done in the station concourse (that seemed so long ago) and again they were like animals wrapped in a white warm gown, giving each other simple human warmth, nothing more.

"Look," said Alex, gesturing out the window, "there's the doors to the dining room. You must be hungry." He gripped her by the waist and pointed Lucy towards the bathroom. "Freshen up, we'll go find food."

"Tea and scones in an English summer garden?" Lucy smiled. "You're English really, aren't you?"

Alex looked at the Lucy's lovely face as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Peaches and cream, beauty, peaches and cream."

Lucy laughed as she turned back to face him, lowering one half of the gown to show the curves of a delectable breast, pink tipped with a gorgeous tight nipple.

"Ah fuck, beauty, don't do that to me."

Lucy dropped the gown completely as she walked towards him.

"Don't do what, Alex?"

"Everything, Lucy, do everything."