Enhanced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy mentioned Darrell at the gym and how he was helping. Jimmy couldn't help, but wonder if Darrell had a trick up his sleeve, but knew Amy would tell him if he did.

The next morning, Amy saw Darrell in the cardio area like the day before. He told her to get on the treadmill next to him to warm up.

Amy started the treadmill and began with a light jog. Like yesterday, she had on a baggy t-shirt, sports-bra and yoga pants. As she began to speed up slightly, she could feel her heavy breasts starting to bounce. Amy looked over at Darrell to see if he was looking, but seemed more interested in the TV monitor on his treadmill.

Darrell picked up his pace and enjoyed the view in the mirrors. If there was one thing he loved about the gym, it was mirrors at every turn. They gave such great views of all the women and made it easier for him to act like he's not looking when he is. He could see Amy's breasts bouncing under the baggy t-shirt, but thought back to the party, and remembered how luscious they looked. He convinced himself that he would not just see them, but he would know how they felt and tasted.

After the warm-up Darrell took Amy over to the squat-rack.

"This exercise here is the best all-round lower body exercise as long as you do it safely." Darrell told Amy trying to sound smart.

He had Amy stand in front of the barbell and helped her place the bar on her shoulders.

"Okay, I want you to bend your knees and lower your butt, like you are going to sit in a chair."

He let go of the bar and stood behind Amy. She slowly lowered herself and her legs were shaky and wobbly.

"Is it okay if I help?" Darrell asked as she looked unsteady.

Amy nodded yes.

Darrell stepped forward and placed his hands on her sides to steady her. As she stood back up, her shirt almost caught on her knees.

"Great job! lets do it again."

This time Darrell steadied her through the entire motion. "We want to go down to where your thighs are horizontal." He said as they got lower. Her shirt went all the way over her knees as they hit the lowest point. On the way up the shirt caught again throwing off the movement, causing Darrell to add extra support.

"Lets set the bar on the rack." He said taking it off her shoulders and racking it. "Your shirt is a little too baggy for working out. Most girls wear something more form fitting or even just their sports bra." Pointing out two other women working out in their sports bra.

It made sense to Amy especially since she almost just fell because of her shirt. Amy removed her shirt and threw it next to the rack. "Let's try it again!" she said enthusiastically.

Amy performed the next two reps perfectly and Darrell took his hands off her waist and put one of his hands out under her. "Let's come all the way down to my hand. This is how you engage your glutes."

Amy lowered herself until her ass touched his hand. "Great!" He said. And she performed a few more reps feeling good about herself.

Darrell was admiring her ass as she would briefly sit in his hand. He was surprised how great it looked despite her not working out much.

Amy's confidence grew through the workout. She was impressed with Darrell's knowledge in the gym. The thought had crept in her mind that he was trying to cop a feel, but she watched his eyes and felt he was really focused in the movements.

After completing several leg exercises, Darrell took Amy to the stretching area in the back corner.

"Let's make sure your leg's don't tighten up to much and stretch you out well. Let's lay down on your back over here." He said moving to a padded area.

Amy laid down as asked and Darrell took her right leg and slowly moved it straight up in the air and then pushed it gently back towards her head while keeping the leg straight.

"Ugh!" She moaned at the strain and shut her eyes.

"Keep breathing. I want it to feel tight, but not painful."

Darrell switched legs and watched her thin yoga pants stretch so thin he could make out her pussy lips. He alternated legs a few more times seeing how far he could get her to stretch.

The next stretch he had her do was laying on her stomach and pushing her upper body up while leaving her pelvis on the mat. This move pronounced her breasts as they strained against the sports bra. Darrell was hoping they would pop out of the top like they looked like they wanted to.

Amy felt her breasts strain at her top and looked at herself in the mirror. She was afraid they were going to come out and took a quick glance at Darrell to see if he noticed. It was hard to tell from the angle, but he seemed more interested in the lower back stretch.

As they finished up with a few more casual stretches, Amy tried to talk casually and bring up work. Darrell would quickly shift the conversation back to exercise and fitness discussing diets and other routines.

Darrell thought he knew exactly what Amy was up to. He figured she was trying to angle for her husbands job again. "Ass, Gas or Cash. No one rides for free." He thought to himself. He might consider helping James out, but he wanted more than side boob. So he also began angling how to get what he wanted.

Then Darrell decided to play along. "So about the office, things have been good." Staying very general.

"Are you any closer to making your decision on that position?" She tried to be casual, but realized she was more direct than she intended.

"Can you keep a secret?" Darrell asked quietly.

"Of course!" Amy said anxiously.

"I mean it now. You can't say anything to James."

"I promise!" Amy pleaded, playing into his hands.

"Curtis has really stepped up his game. Not only does he get what I need done at the office, he is always ready to get me anything I need, anytime."

Amy looked carefully at Darrell. trying to see what he was suggesting. She was having trouble reading him.

"Is that what you're looking for from this position?" She asked.

"I'm a business man. That's what I'm always looking for. I'm not stupid, Curtis is an ass kisser. But he is good at it and can get things done. Even get his hands dirty if he has to. Don't get me wrong. James is great at what he does and I'm sure he would handle the duties fine. I just have to decide if it's worth loosing that extra work Curtis puts in that isn't part of the job."

"What does that mean?" Amy asked not sure where this was going.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I felt like I could be honest with you." Darrell said not wanting to over step himself.

Amy considered his words and replied, "I really do appreciate you being so open and I won't say anything to Jimmy."

They wrapped up the workout and left for the day.

Amy couldn't help but think about Darrell's words. She wanted to help her husband and was willing to do almost anything, but if he was insinuating she have sex with him...No he never implied anything about women. She didn't mind teasing and flirting, but she was firm in her mind that sex was not an option. Amy fought back and forth on if Darrell was being sexually suggestive or really talking about work.

That night, Amy asked a little more about Curtis and what all he did for Darrell. James didn't really know much and said it was mostly rumors. Stuff like picking up his dry-cleaning, running personal errands like shopping for him. Those kinds of things.

Amy was trying to be methodical in her plan and considered everything she had learned about Darrell. He was easily manipulated at the party with some teasing. At the gym he had been very professional and courteous without any sexual innuendos. When discussing work, while it may be somewhat unfair, what he said did make sense if this guy was literally doing his laundry.

Amy decided while being a smart businessman, Darrell was weak at holding his ground and could be manipulated. Just as she had done at the party, Curtis does with chores. Darrell was a push over and she just needed to finish this. Amy knew she would have to throw in some flirting and teasing, but she could be Darrell's eye candy. Heck she even liked guys checking her out.

The following morning came quickly. Before getting on the treadmill Amy took off her baggy t-shirt to reveal a new top that grabbed Darrell's attention immediately. Her top looked more like short camisole rather than a sports bra. It was clearly thinner than what she wore previously highlighted by the clear outline of her stiff nipples. As she began her warm-up there was clearly less support as her tits bounce more dramatically. He pretended to be watching the TV in front of him, but was really watching her in the mirror. His hunger for Amy grew and knew he could play her.

Amy was surprised Darrell wasn't looking at her. She tried to use the mirrors to watch him. It almost looked like he was looking at her, but his eyes seemed to be following the TV. Amy thought this might be tougher than she first thought.

Darrell wanted to take advantage of her top so they started with a dumbbell pullover on an exercise ball. He had her lay on her back with the large air filled ball under her upper back.

"Now squeeze your glutes and lift your pelvis so your body is flat from your knees to your shoulders." She did as instructed, but felt wobbly. He handed her a 2lb medicine ball over her stomach. "Keeping your arms straight, I want you to move the ball over your body until it is horizontal with your head."

Darrell had a great view of Amy now. By laying on her back, her firm breasts kept the gap in her top for him to look down. As she moved the ball over her head, her breasts that had a slight shine of sweat from the warm up pushed together and then spread back giving him the open view as she moved the ball back.

Amy could feel the way her breasts moved and knew when her top opened from the rush of cool air between her breasts. From her angle, she couldn't see Darrell. She wanted to know she was having an impact on him and tried to glance over at him.

When she turned her head, she lost her balance and rolled over the ball and slammed into Darrell knocking him from a squatted position to flat on his ass. Amy laid across his lap with a look of shock. He had his arms under her back with his hands around her sides just touching the bottom of each breast. They both laughed at the same time as they got up.

"Maybe we should try something else." Darrell suggested.

He led her to the barbell bench press. "Oh I don't know about this!" Amy said getting nervous about lifting much weight.

"Don't worry, we'll start off with the bar. This will be easier for me to spot you too!" He said with a laugh.

Amy laid down on the bench and Darrell showed her where to place her hands on the bar. "I will hold on to the bar so don't worry about dropping it. Just lower the bar to your chest and press the bar back up."

Darrell lifted the bar off the rack with Amy's hands still on the bar. She lowered the bar down until it brushed against her chest, only that where Darrell had his hands on the bar made it his hands brushing her chest right over her nipples.

"Great! Keep going!" Darrell encouraged her.

Through each rep his hands brushed against her nipples making them feel harder after each pass. Her nipples have been extra sensitive since the enhancement which made this exercise harder for Amy to concentrate.

The continued brushes were starting to make Amy feel flushed when Darrell told her it was time to sit up. When she turned around, she noticed a bulge in his gym shorts. Amy acted like she didn't notice, but felt great now that she had him where she wanted him.

Darrell wanted to jump her right there in the gym, but with her reaction on the bench he knew it was only a matter of time before she was begging for it.

They went through an additional three sets on the bench as they continued to tease each other. By the end of the set Amy felt so turned on she knew she would have to relieve herself before going to work.

The next exercise he took her to was on a small platform with a rack that held a barbell in front.

"This is a straight-leg deadlift." Darrell told her. "Keep your legs straight, but not locked while holding the bar. Then keep your back straight and slowly lower the bar as low as you can without rounding your back or shoulders."

Amy grabbed the bar with no extra weight and backed up. Darrell was standing right behind her as she lowered the bar. By keeping her legs straight, her ass stuck out the lower she went. She knew she had to be very close to her ass hitting Darrell.

As the bar almost touched the platform , "That's great, now slowly lift back up until you are back in the starting position." Darrell said, moving slightly closer, but also close enough that Amy felt him bump into her ass.

"And again!" He said encouragingly.

This time as Amy lowered, she knew he moved even closer as her ass pressed into his crotch through the motion.

Darrell looked at the mirror in front of them as she continued her slow reps. As she leaned over, not only was she pressing on his growing cock, she was giving a great view down the front of her top. Her breasts glistened with a hint of sweat. Darrell was ready to pull his dick out right there.

Amy felt his cock harden with each pass. She could feel her cunt getting wet. She wanted to fuck so badly, but had to force herself to remember where she was and who she was with.

Neither of them had any idea what number she was on when Darrell spoke.

"Let's go do some abs."

Amy set down the bar and realized how heavy her breathing was. As she turned to follow Darrell she stepped awkwardly off the platform and fell hard to the floor twisting her ankle.

Darrell turned around quickly to help her. The ankle didn't appear to be broken so he tried to help her up, but when she tried to put weight on her foot she fell into Darrell.

Darrell easily picked her up in both arms and started heading to an area Amy didn't recognize.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"I was going to take you to one of the massage rooms, so you can put some ice on it and we can check it out."

He opened a door which led to a professional looking massage room. Darrell gently set he on the table and immediately started inspecting her ankle.

"How is it feeling now?" He asked as he gently rotated it.

"It's sore, but it doesn't hurt as bad as it did at first." Amy replied laying back.

"I'm so sorry for letting this happen to you. Let me make it up to you. Let me get you a complimentary massage."

"That's not necessary, I'm fine." Amy said starting to sit up.

"Nonsense. I will go set it up at the front desk. You just lay here for a minute and I will be right back."

Darrell left the room leaving Amy there by herself. She wasn't sure what time it was, but would be surprised if any massage therapists were here this early.

A knock came at the door and Darrell poked his head in. "Do you mind if it's a male? We don't have any women here yet."

"Yeah, sure that's fine." She said thinking how she preferred stronger hands anyway.

Darrell came in and handed her a towel, turned the quiet music on and dimmed the light. "You can go ahead and undress and cover yourself with the towel. He will be in after just a minute."

Amy loved a good massage and wasn't worried about getting undressed. She climbed off the table gently and tested her ankle. It was already feeling much better so she disrobed and got back up on the table covering herself with the towel and layed face down on the table.

A moment later she heard a knock at the door.

"I'm ready." Amy called back.

She heard the door open and close. She tried to turn her head to look at him, but he was at a table near the foot of the table. She heard some bottles moving around and assumed he was preparing the oils.

Amy just tried to relax and think about how she was going to help Jimmy now.

Suddenly, Amy felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. The oil on his hands were nice and warm as the muscles in her shoulders relaxed. As the masseur continued to manipulate her shoulders and neck, Amy's mind began to drift off. He moved to her back and she realized how big this man's hands were and imagined a tall ripped black man in a white outfit.

He moved the towel down so it only covered her ass and started working her back. His fingers trailed the edges of her spine down to the where the cute dimples just over her ass were. His hands went back up and then started working each side of her back not missing an inch.

As the large hands moved to her lower back, Amy's mind went back to just a few minutes earlier when she was rubbing her ass over his crotch. Amy felt the stir in her stomach and the moisture between her legs return. She imagined herself back in that moment. Amy was bending down in the exercise, but this time nude. Darrell standing behind her also with no clothes on. His cock standing at attention and as Amy bent all the way down his slides his hard cock inside her wet pussy. Amy holds her position as Darrell grabs onto her hips and moves in long slow strokes.

Amy awoke from her daydream to realize she was rocking her hips on the massage table. But not only were her hips moving, but a finger was stroking in and out of her pussy.

She quickly looked up at the masseuse, but instead of the person she imagined, it was actually Darrell!

Before a word was spoken, Darrell moved up and kissed Amy hard on the mouth.

Confused, but incredibly turned on Amy kissed him back. Darrell turned her over to her back causing the towel to fall to the floor. Amy was completely exposed to him now.

Her large firm breasts gleamed in the soft light as Darrell moved down to give them attention with his mouth. He avoided her nipples at first and kissed, nibbled and licked them all over before gently taking a nipple in his mouth and lightly tweaked the other with his fingers.

Darrell adjusted again and poured the warm oil down the length of her body. He used one hand to rub the oil over her and the other to manipulate her clit.

Amy began bucking her hips again and needed more. She reached out to Darrell's shorts and pulled the string. The shorts easily slipped off and a surprisingly large cock popped up to attention. She imagined it to be at least 9 inches with a healthy girth.

She reached out to grab it and her finger tips could barely touch around it. Amy pulled him closer and took his cock into her mouth. Amy had experienced longer dicks before, but never one this thick. As she struggled to fit him in her mouth, she imagined what it would feel like in her pussy.

Darrell pulled himself out of her mouth and moved down to the end of the table. Holding Amy's legs he pulled her all the way to him until her ass was just over the edge. He lifted her legs in the air and rubbed the tip of his cock at her opening. He used it to rub her clit and then down the length of her opening. He slid just the tip in to get it wet and then teased her again.

"Please fuck me!" Amy yelled.

Darrell smiled and put the head back in. She felt so tight that he couldn't go all the way in. He had to take several slow strokes penetrating her a little more each time.

Amy felt like she was being torn in half. It was painful, but pleasing. The pain subsided with each stroke and the pleasure increased. She wrapped her legs around his back and started meeting his thrusts.

Darrell grabbed her breasts with each hand and increased his tempo. Amy was thrashing around on the table nearly screaming in pleasure as an orgasm over game her.

As Amy's orgasm hit her and her muscles contracted around Darrell's cock. He erupted into her pussy letting out a loud moan himself. Amy went limp on the table covered in sweat. Darrell slowed his pace until finally pulling out. Cum dripped out of her pussy as she lay there exhausted.