Enhanced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's a workout!" Amy said quietly.

On Amy's way to work she sent a text to Jimmy, letting him know they had to talk.

Just after lunch Jimmy called Amy at work.

"We need to talk!" Jimmy said.

"Not now honey. I don't want to talk about this at work."

"What? Nevermind that. Darrell called me to his office and told me that I was getting the promotion!"

A flood of emotions ran through Amy. Happy for Jimmy, but she was nervous that he would get mad that it took her having sex with Darrell. "That's great honey!"

"He said he would have personnel start working on the paperwork!" Jimmy said still excited.

"I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to hear about tonight at home."

Amy felt so conflicted now. She wasn't worried about the sex part. Just that hours after the sex, he gets a promotion.

Just after getting home, Jimmy wasn't there yet and the phone rang. The caller ID said it was the company Jimmy worked at.

"Hey Honey, are you running late?" Amy said assuming it was Jimmy.

A strange voice responded, "Oh he should be home on time."

"Who is this?" Amy said.

"You don't need to worry about that. What you should be worried about is the fantastic video I have of you begging to get fucked by Darrell. I wonder who might be interested in this tape..."

"Fuck you! I don't know who this is, but go screw yourself. I tell my husband everything."

"Well, that's nice to know, but I was thinking maybe your parent's, employer and oooh. How about the Board of Directors? Especially combined with how James gets offered a promotion the same day?"

Amy's nerves started to kick in. "What do you want?"

"For now don't mention this conversation to anyone including your husband. I don't know what other kinky shit you're into, but keep what happened between you and Darrell a secret too. I'll be in touch."

The phone hung up and Amy sat there speechless.

To be continued...