All Comments on 'Enhanced Methods Day 02'

by EasyTarget

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I can't belive it

This was written by a female! Absolutely loving this and am hanging for the next chapters of what I hope is a very long series. Thank you so much for a well thought out story, and PLEASE keep up this out-standing piece of work. And hopefully many more well imagined stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent visualization! want to make it real

I truly enjoyed the wall of monitors and the stimulation. The idea that hey mapped her erogenous zones the previous day makes this an even better method.

If anyone liked this and wants to make it for real. I'm up for building the tech. I also want it used on me. I can handle the construction and video side. I need someone on the programming end.

I'm can be reached at qnsknight2003@yahoo.com

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Too much

Unfortunately, the scene went too far for me. It started off sexy, with the denial being the main tool. I enjoyed that part. When the focus changed to the mental manipulation and aversion therapy, the scene stopped being sexy. It's too dark, too chilling, too scary. I'm really hoping things return to being sexy next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too unrealistic, that isn’t how sexual preferences work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous