All Comments on 'Enhanced Methods Day 03'

by EasyTarget

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!!!!

Not really the ending I was expecting but..... I love it! Can't wait to read what he does to "fix it."

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseabout 14 years ago
"Add author to favorites" is insufficient.

This story has made you my single favorite author on Literotica. Very, very glad to see you're not done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmmmm

Sounds like a fun fix to me.........GGGGRRRRRRRR

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Fabulous story

I loved every bit of this story & want more! Keep writing & I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

I can't figure out what is happening in this story. Is there a chapter zero that helps explain why the story started? I guess the people who liked this are better at reading between the lines, or really like torture stories enough to disreguard the absence of any explanation of what/why is happening. There is some kind of revenge motive for the guy paying for the torture. Surely there would be a better way to get revenge than involve a basicly innocent victim. What the hell is the reason to make her a lesbian? How does that help the person, whose name I forget as like War and Peace there are too many names to figure out who's on first. I read it all the way through, and now I am sorry I did. I thought threre would be some explanation or resolution but no.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Just totally confused with who's who??

Liking the overall feel of the story but it's just way too confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pure genius

EasyTargetEasyTargetabout 8 years agoAuthor
Methodical

This story is one of my more successful (and stolen) works, and people ask me if it's going to continue or become easier to understand. The truth is Dongle used to be a real person. The story was written for her by me, and it's confusing because parts of it are external to the work. I didn't figure anyone would care, it's smut.

Later "Dongle" and I would move in together. This was before I knew what a sociopath was. I say "used to be" a real person because she's nothing like Dongle. The situation was so awful I considered deleting the whole series. So it is not continuing. And Heretic's act at the end was to prove I have "no hard feelings" toward straight women and can imagine why one would want to go back, and he was written for her because she loved rough sex in real life. So for those that asked, what followed was a frenzied beastfucking, enough to 'remind' her.

NezhulNezhulalmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed that story very much, thank you.

I especially liked the ending. I thought it was quite perfect as happy endings go.

The crazy torture contraptions are just up my alley too.

I'm sorry to hear yo feel bad about continuing the story, but I also think it is a good and finished one as is. Looking forward to reading your other stories now.

HF;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

The plot sucked me in. In the end though I'm not sure how I feel about the ending though. Overall a very unique story that I enjoyed no the less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous