Enjoying Tea, Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They dried each other with large fluffy yellow towels. Ted's penis was now slightly firm and ready for more action -- exploring two moist caves or even a dry cave. The buzzer on the oven sounded.

Brenda said, "The pizza is ready. I believe that 'Sir Richard' will need to wait until we have our meal."

Naked, the couple walked to the kitchen. Brenda cut and served the pizza, salad, and tea. Seated across the small table, Ted could see her breasts move slightly up and down as she breathed. 'Sir Richard' stirred, but both Brenda and Ted continued eating.

Brenda spoke, "Let's watch a DVD movie. Then could you stay for the night?"

Ted quickly said: "Yes. I was certainly hoping that you would ask me to stay."

The DVD was watched only for a short period of time as the couple sat together on the sofa. Those interesting parts of each other's body were frequently touched. The parts responded.

Ted laid down, his back on the floor. Brenda soon was standing over him, her legs spread apart -- her feet by his face. Ted looked up toward her neatly trimmed dark bush and pussy lips. Slowly, she started to lower her body, her pink treasure was coming closer to Ted's mouth. She sat on his face for many minutes as her pussy lips and clitoris were licked and sucked. Her natural lubricant mixed with his saliva. Her hand reached back and played with his cock and balls. 'Sir Richard' stirred and responded. 'S R' was pointing toward the ceiling.

"Please give me another bare cock blow job."

"Yes. I enjoy giving you the pleasure that you want." She said.

"Want, enjoy, and need." He replied.

Quickly, the couple moved to a '69' position -- Brenda was on top and on her hands and knees. Her legs were spread. Her mouth was close to Ted's rod. Ted had his back on the floor, his head elevated with a firm pillow. His mouth was close to her sex.

"Do you like the view of my cock and balls?"

"Yes. Do you like the view of my pussy lips and ass hole?

"Yes. And '69' is a nice number."

Brenda sucking and kissing the tip of the head -- 'Sir Richard' grew. In several minutes, Brenda focused her efforts on the cock rim. She opened her mouth, gradually almost the entire length of his manhood was in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down traveling from the base to the head -- then back, repeatedly. While moaning and sighing, Ted was providing similar pleasure to her ass and the treasures between her legs with his mouth and tongue, his hands gently rubbed her breasts and nipples.

The couple moved to a side-by-side '69' position. With her hand, Brenda pushed 'Sir Richard' away to give more attention to the friends and constant companions of 'S R'. Her fingers played with his hairy balls. Then, ever so slowly and gently, Brenda sucked Ted's balls into her moist mouth -- one entered, was gentle squeezed and coated with saliva, then released. The other ball received similar attention.

While coating his balls with warm saliva, Brenda continued to squeeze / release and stroke 'Sir Richard' with her hand.

Ted had a finger in her vagina while softly kissing and sucking her genitals and clitoris. Later, a lubricated finger entered her ass hole for a short distance. Ted thought that possibly 'Sir Richard' could explore this dry cave sometime in the future.

"Enough foreplay." One said.

"Yes. Let's fuck."

Positions were again changed. Ted was on his back on the floor, his cock was at full attention and pointing toward the ceiling. Brenda opened a condom, placed it on the head and rolled it partway down the shaft using her mouth. Her fingers completed the unrolling.

Ted's erect rod was dressed and ready for the next mission. Entry and Penetration of Brenda's moist cylinder.

Brenda straddled his body and slightly lowered herself. Using her hand, she guided his hard manhood past her pussy lips and into her cunt. Male pubic hair and female pubic hair slowly came together. Ted's horn was completely hidden from view, Brenda was in his saddle. She started to ride him -- cowgirl style. Two became as one -- joined by a rod inside a cylinder.

Initially, Ted watched his cock disappear, then reappear as Brenda rode him. Then he focused his attention on her ample breasts as they bounced up and down and from side to side. Up and down she went for many minutes, first his manhood was almost uncovered with only the cock head inside her, then the head and shaft were completely covered. Male pubic hair touched female pubic hair, then separated -- frequently.

"I love the way you are staying on my saddle and providing my horn with pleasure."

"Do you want me to ride you some more?"

"Yes. Ride me Brenda. I enjoy watching you slide up and down on my cock. I enjoy watching your breasts swing and sway. Ride me, Cowgirl. Ride my horn."

"Do you want me to ride faster or slower?"

"Any way you want to ride my horn is satisfactory." Ted replied. "Just ride, Cowgirl."

Brenda continued her ride.

Minutes passed. 'Sir Richard' exploded --- warm cum shot out of his rod and filled the end of the condom. Brenda stayed in the cowgirl position as 'SR' softened and retreated. His pubic hair meshed with her pubic hair. They separated. 'Sir Richard' was resting -- getting ready for the next mission. Another penetration.

Ted took off the condom and turned it inside out, as he asked, "Would you care for some dessert?"

Brenda did not speak. But she opened her mouth. Ted put the condom partway into her mouth, the cum was sucked off. Then Brenda moved and started kissing Ted. Both mouths opened, tongues explored. They shared a long sensual kiss. The cum was also shared.

Tired, the naked couple moved to the bedroom; gentle kisses and caresses were exchanged. To each other, they said thank you for the wonderful time and pleasures provided as they drank some caffeine-free hot tea together.

Ted spoke, "Could you come with me on my next business trip. It would only be for several days starting near the end of this month."

Brenda softly replied, "I should be able to use some of my vacation time and get away from work."

The bathroom was shared. Brenda held Ted's penis and directed his warm yellow urine stream into the toilet bowl. Ted watched as Brenda stepped into the shower to urinate standing up. She spread her cunt lips, her warm urine stream flowed from her body, hit the floor of the shower, and splashed on to her feet and lower legs. Ted used the shower hose to wash her cunt and legs.

A few minutes later, each climbed into opposite sides of the bed, but soon met in the center of the bed. They cuddled, kissed, and touched each other's genitals.

"We have come a long way since our introduction at the shop several months ago." One said.

"Yes. A very long way -- with many wonderful shared pleasures." The other said.

"Yes. Lots of many pleasing memories made in public and in private. With many more to come."

"Yes. Much more to come."

Pleased but exhausted, the stark naked couple soon were sleeping in each other's arms.

12