All Comments on 'Enjoying the Drive Ch. 07'

by edharian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

They are "in lust" not in love. They didn't even like each other before they started fucking. Its just lust I enjoy reading about it but thats all it is. Its not like they were close before the sex they just lived in the same house & argued. They can fall in love but right now its just fucking & being "in lust".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

too predictble

colin23colin23over 10 years ago
Superb series

This was a superb series. I don't agree with the comment that they didn't like each other at the beginning: they were already close, and the sexual relationship transformed everything. I think they will need to find a way of making this relationship both permanent and exclusive. I hope there will be more episodes.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 10 years ago

too much sex in one night .. guess he had a viagra or some thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I believe they're in love. Sure, they were typically at each others' throats growing up, but he did say in the first chapter that he loved her still; if anyone tried to fuck with her, he'd defend her immediately. Only he was allowed to be mean to her, just like with most siblings. But, you can fall in love with anyone within a matter of a day. So, for them to be in love with each other isn't unbelievable at all.

That said, this is a fucking amazing story. Only minor spelling/grammatical errors that are easily fixed. Keep it up! I can't wait for chapter 8!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
A couple more

I really don't think it was to much sex some of us were athletes.How the mighty have fallen getting old sucks.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

The whole series was a joy to read and makes me want to know where the rest of their lives go. However the creeping in of the reality of their situation added a sad aspect to what became a great love story. I understand that their forbidden love would cause them problems but a happy ending with them together as a real couple would not need to drag the realms of plausability too far to be sucessful. So please, maybe a final chapter or two to please the old romantics amoungst us? Once again, a brilliant set of stories where you delt with the topic of incest (sibcest) very well; maybe you should try a parent/offspring next?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sorry, but calling her his little whore

is NOT how you pledge your never ending love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Regardless of plot considerations...

This chapter in particular is one of the most intense & raw in places I can remember reading here & I love it just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm ....

Anal straight to oral is hardly hygienic, but what the hell It's only a story and whatever the author wants is what the reader gets.

That said, it's pretty damn good, intense, raw, and written about people who have levels of stamina that I can only dream about.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why do some writers insist on making their characters do ass to mouth? That's a tototal turn off! Unless you're in to BDSM or nonconsentual/forced sex I don't see how it can add anything to a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous