Enlarging Hubby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric moaned. He has the most exquisitely sensitive nipples I've ever encountered on a man. With enough stimulation and a little bondage, I've made him come without touching his penis at all. Big, soul-wracking, whole-body orgasms. His excitement from my story had him right on the edge, and I didn't want him to come yet. I switched to stroking the hair in his armpits, which he loves, but which wouldn't get him off. "How?" he demanded.

"I'll tell you in a minute. Let me finish my wedding day story.

"By the time Pat ejaculated in me, we were a real mess. Lots of your semen had leaked out of me, or been pulled out by Pat's shaft. His balls were covered in the stuff. It made a foam at the base of his cock, and in the hair of my pussy. Fortunately, Lisa had given me the sex pillows we used with the plastic coverings, so none of the semen was lost. While Pat and I were rutting like animals, Lisa had ordered Brian to undress. His cock was hugely erect just from watching us.

"And before you ask 'How big?' again, it was not quite as long as Pat: a little over ten inches, but thicker at seven and a half around. Huge by any standard, but not as big as Pat's horsecock.

"Pat wanted to stay in and go for another one, but I knew how long a second orgasm for him could take, so I told him he would be too long and to pull out. He grudgingly did so, and stood up. His penis wasn't quite as long and hard, since he had just had an orgasm, but it still stood straight out from his body.

"Now, this next part may come as a bit of a shock, but I am going to be completely honest about my sexual past with you. You seem to be enjoying it. Are you?"

"God, yes, baby. Tell me more. Tell me everything."

"During all of college, Lisa and I shared boyfriends. Whenever either of us didn't have one, we would let the other enjoy ours in bed. Sometimes they knew, sometimes we blindfolded them so they wouldn't realize they weren't fucking the right woman, but I've fucked every man Lisa has ever had, and she has fucked every man I've ever had. Except you."

"Maybe we should fix that," Eric said, in all seriousness.

"We'll see. She's quite the size queen now, I don't know if she'll want to fuck your 'little' seven incher. But I'm sure we can arrange something going forward.

"Anyway, about three months after Lisa and Brian got together, I was regularly fucking him. This was before I met Pat. Lisa and I played with each other a lot in front of Brian, too. When Pat came on the scene, we introduced him to the idea of sharing, thanks to a little bondage, then moved on to regular foursomes.

"I'm telling you all this because Brian was the other batch of semen in my pussy on our wedding night. I had semen in me from you, Pat, and Brian while we were up in front of the chaplain, and you ate it all out of me on that side road going to the cabin." I traced my fingers along my husband's chiseled pectoral muscles and around his nipples as I told him all this. "What do you think of that?"

His answer was not what I expected. "No wonder you tasted so good," he said, impishly. "Then what happened?"

"Well, before he entered me, Lisa ordered Brian to lick up the mess on Pat's penis and the pillows, since it was only fair that Brian eat your semen, just like Pat did. Brian obediently got down on his knees in front of Pat. There was none of Pat's dominant attitude, Brian does whatever Lisa says on the months that she is in charge, and without hesitation. He licked Pat's penis and scrotum, and made a big show of lapping at the snout, which Pat loves, and even cleaned off his perineum, that spot between a man's sack and his anus. After that, he cleaned off the mess on my pussy, and licked up the semen on the plastic pillow coverings."

"I would never have guessed that about Brian," Eric commented.

"Oh, yeah, he and Lisa do a lot of BDSM. They both like being dominant, and flip a coin at the start of each month to figure out who is in charge. Lisa won the toss four months in a row one time, and boy did she have her way with him! They have a full CFNM relationship when she wins the toss, but Brian gives at least as good as he gets when he is in charge." Eric's brow wrinkled a little. "Clothed Female, Naked Male. Brian is always naked at home around her when she is dominant, and does whatever she asks. She sets the sexual agenda as the dom in that house - and it's a very active one, I might add. They both love it.

"Girl's Night Out is really Girl's Night In. We usually tie up and tease Brian in the barn sex room on Thursday nights when Lisa is in charge, and tie her up when he is. That's why I'm so hot to rape you when I get home. Lisa never lets him come in me anymore, though, because he is allowed only one orgasm a month, and she wants it in her. Only Pat has been coming in me."

Eric finished off the semen in my pussy. I rose off my husband's chest to lay down next to him. My hand lightly rubbed his testicles, smoothing out the skin and rubbing the slick precum into the sack. His penis continued to gently pulse with his heartbeat, and clear fluid continued to dribble from his gaping urethra.

"So, once everything had been cleaned up, Brian pulled his foreskin forward and set it between my labia like Pat had done. As he pushed forward, the glans popped out of its covering and slid up into me. I didn't really need him to do that, since I was so full of slippery come, but I enjoy the 'reveal' of the glans sometimes. It's one of the things I like about sex with him, the way the skin is forced off of his glans, and then can't come back forward over the head when he pumps in and out because the glans gets too big and the skin is too tight.

"Brian played with my nipples. I was very stretched out, but felt even fuller with Brian as I did with Pat - he's a little bigger around, almost seven inches. Plus, Brian has always been good at stimulating my secondary zones. Lisa masturbated Pat while watching her husband thrust into me. She stretched Pat's foreskin forward of his head, since it won't pull back." I switched from playing with Eric's balls to tickling the foreskin - I didn't dare pull it forward like I was describing, or he would have shot into his skin and filled it up, and I didn't want him coming for quite some time. "Pat finger-fucked Lisa's pussy, watching Brian and I make love. And, yes, with Pat it is fucking, with Brian it is making love - Brian is very sensuous and caring during the act.

"Brian normally comes quickly during penetration, but with all the semen, and with how Pat stretched out my pussy, it was taking a while. Lisa pointed out the time to him, because she needed to get my makeup going. He apologized to her, and said that he wasn't getting as much sensation as usual. 'That's because your cock is too short,' said Lisa. 'Pat, show him what a real man's cock feels like.'"

"Now, keep in mind, Brian is really huge, too. Pat is only a little longer, and not as thick. But even during enlargement, Brain's was always a bit behind Pat's in length, and Lisa always got turned on constantly pointing that out to him. And Brian was always really turned on by being shorter, too. It kind of played into the whole submission thing he and Lisa have going on." I switched from playing with Eric's foreskin to gently stroking his anus with my fingertips. "Pat got down behind us, and started fingering Brian. He licked his fingers, then pushed them one at a time into Brian's bottom. We all knew what was coming next." I pressed gently on my husband's tight anus, without penetrating him.

Eric groaned. "Come on, baby. Don't tease me."

I covered my fingers with Eric's precum, and returned them to Eric's anus. "Once Pat had stretched out Brian, Lisa started coating Pat's penis her own vaginal juices. Pat said, 'You're in a hurry, right?' and batted her fingers aside. He pushed her down, and slid his hard cock into her, a few inches at a time, pulling out and pushing back in to get his cock covered in her lubrication. Lisa moaned, grabbed his ass, and pulled him all the way in. They fucked for a few seconds, and Lisa pushed him out. 'Take him,' she said.

"Pat grinned. 'Are you ready for this, buddy?' he asked as he pressed his penis against Brian's sphincter. Then he started pushing. Hard. Brian grimaced and held still within me, his cock still rigid and pressing against the bottom of my vagina.

"Lisa yelled, 'Shove it in his pussy!' and smacked Pat on his ass over and over. Pat pushed harder, and the big head popped into Brian's anus." I slid two fingers at the same time into Eric's tight ass, forcing the sphincter to accept the invasion. Eric grimaced and groaned just like Brian had.

"Brian gasped in pain, but it's not like this was the first time Pat had fucked him. Brian once told me that being fucked by Pat was sort of like riding a rollercoaster - being penetrated is like going up the big hill at the start, and makes you wonder what you've gotten yourself into, but the ride is always worth it.

"Pat established the dominant rhythm, and Brian pushed back onto his cock, pulling out of me partway each time. Five minute of this, and Brian's load spurted up into me. The kinkiness of the situation was overwhelming for all of us, I think. Brian came for quite awhile. And while his loads were not as big as Pat's, and certainly nothing like yours, he would have filled me up on his own. Now with three monstrous loads in me, I was overflowing.

"'Finish on your own time,' Lisa ordered, and hit Pat on the ass again, hard. Pat pulled out of Brian, and Brian pulled out of me. 'Clean up,' Lisa ordered Pat. Normally, Pat doesn't accept being bossed around, but he cleaned off my pussy and the pillows with his tongue, got under Brian, and did the most amazing thing - he deep throated all ten inches of Brian's cock, sucking off all the semen in the process. I didn't even know he could do that - he had clearly been practicing. Then he and Brian retreated from the room, probably to finish what they had started with each other. I slid the plug back in, and we got back to making me pretty for my wedding day."

I sat in silence for a moment, and Eric rested his head back from my vagina, looking deeply into my eyes.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

12