Enlightened Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you please just take my keys, and grab me something to wear." I was definitely ready for this whole fiasco to be over.

"Okay...are you sure you're gonna be alright down here. Maybe I should take your blouse, just in case you decide to make a run for it." I gave her an evil look, but she mirrored it right back at me.

"You can't be serious." She held out her hand, opening and closing her fingers. "You're playing me, jeez." I unbutton the shirt and slip it off my arms, carefully looking around before handing it over.

"Looking' good, Knight." She giggled, balling up my blouse and tucking it into her bag. "Back in a bit." I gave her a mocking sort of wave, and slumped as far down into my seat as I could. What the hell just happened. I just told my new best friend all about my depraved sexual habits, and she turned it around on me. Now I'm completely naked! What the fuck. But, in the bottom of my gut, I felt something shift.

People continued to come and go, while I waited for Penny to return with my clothes, and I thought that somebody would see me, for sure. My cunt was still wet from my previous excitement, and it was starting all over again. Granted, my clothes were all gone, but, hey, holy shit, my clothes were all gone! I couldn't help it. My fingers began to wiggle between my legs. I managed to put my right leg over the console, leaving me completely splayed open. I began to slide down even farther, my head dropping down between the door and the edge of the seat. My fingers were furiously frigging my overstimulated clit and I was right on the edge. Just a couple more seconds...

"Oh my god, you have got to be kidding me!" By dropping down so low, I had no way of seeing her coming. Now I was caught in the act. "Here... for Christ sake. You are one fucked up little whore." My orgasm ruined once again, I quickly donned my clothes. Penny didn't hang around. The only thing was, they weren't my clothes. In the bag she threw at me, were two things. A red one-piece teddy, and some stiletto heels. Oh...my...god!

I struggled to get the teddy on in the car, but eventually, I did it. The heels were easier, at least to put on. I grabbed my purse and took a deep breath, stumbling a little as I got used to the heels. This was going to be the ultimate walk of shame. Penny had me, completely, and I wondered if she would ever speak to me again.

Penelope:

I watched in the monitors as she crossed the garage, and it was completely hilarious. Both the security guards were out of their minds, laughing. At the same time, I could tell they were totally turned on. I would never say so, but so was I. We switched to the interior monitor. Ally was just about to run into Mr. Tate, who was on his way down in the elevator. The look on her face, when the doors opened was priceless. She hid her face and did her best to walk around Mr. Tate, but he was quite animated as usual, doing his best to strike up a conversation. The elevator camera showed her, agonizing until the doors finally closed. I couldn't believe it, but even after all this, her fingers still slipped under the teddy to twiddle her clit. What a total slut! Both of the guards were sporting wood, the front of their pants, tented outwards. "Liking the view, boys?" Embarrassed, they adjusted themselves. All she needed to do was make it from the elevator to her apartment, so we all thought the show was over. She stopped to open the door, but then surprised us by walking over to mine, removing the teddy and the heels, and then walking back to her own, completely naked. I thought the guards were going to have a heart attack.

I thanked the guards for the great view, and made them promise to keep our little secret. Reluctantly, they agreed. Running back upstairs, I retrieved the teddy and heels from my doorknob, and walked back down to Allison's place. I saw the shadow on the peephole and the door flew open. "You're still naked?"

I frowned at her, and yes, I was still trying to finish what I had started hours before. My pent-up frustration was at an all time high, and now she was here to stop things up all over again. "Yes, still naked!" I complained. "The teddy, that was pretty low."

"I don't know. The security guards and I thought it was pretty hilarious, especially when you stripped out it."

"You mean you were watching me, with the guards? Holy fuck!" She smiled a wicked little smile, and somehow, I knew that there was more to her than I thought. "You weren't just humiliating me, you were getting off on it." I accused.

"Suppose you're right? What do you think might happen, if that were the case?" She toyed with me, but I was sensing something that was way beyond simple curiosity.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" I took a step back, feeling a little intimidated.

"Sit down, Allison. I think it's time we had a little talk."

12