All Comments on 'Enlightened Descent Ch. 02'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Quite a twist since the first chapter, in Penny especially.

I like the overall premise. Allison's being submissive to the point of slavery and of course there's the uncertainty of how far Penny will push her, how malicious she's really going to be, and for who's benefit she's doing it.

The sex scenes were good too, both the first one and the one at the end. Passionate and cathartic, as it should be.

I'm not sure how I feel about the tattoo and haircut, despite Allison's arousal. I understand the need for conflict, but I can't bring myself to enjoy anyone's torment. I suppose I also prefer stories where the couple faces external drama, rather than them hurting each other on purpose. Which brings me to the point that the emotional aspect of their relationship feels anemic so far. Which is fair, as that might take a while to develop.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, and such hostility

Thank you Jessica. Whomever Anonymous is, sorry you didn't appreciate the story. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but Insults are never helpful.

degrbidegrbiover 6 years ago
Interesting

I find that the use of coercion is interesting, but I would be careful how this proceeds. I like the fact the Penny gives Allison every opportunity to reject her proposition, but that she ends up falling for it anyways, despite obvious risk. In contrast to the other comment, I find your writing very inventive. Keep up the good work, and don't let the comments of one person influence your path.

stormyeyedonestormyeyedoneover 6 years ago
Wow

Well written.

Cant wait to start ch. 3 to see where this is going! Hope I can hold on that long!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Misconception

Very nice.

One misconception though. The world is full of men, willing and wanting to fuck, lesbian women. Possibly to convert?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perming the Slave

Unfortunately you left this scenario a bit behind the curtains. I'm a bit in love with curls perms or bubble perms, so you have given her a perfect one. But it was a short affair. Pitty.

All in all its nice story and smoth written.

Thank you for sharing your masturbation fantasies

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Continuing descent

This just got hotter. It is rolling out well and makes me want to read on.

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell2 months ago

I'm starting to notice a patron in Saphhia stories... But it's not a problem; each story is awesome in itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES