Enlightened Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man shaved me, despite my telling him that I was already hairless. It was humiliating, and not in a pleasant way. He squeezed out some ink into the little pots that he used, and the buzzing began. It started as an annoying sting, but after twenty minutes, I was in excruciating pain. What ever he was doing was going smack dab in the middle of my mound, and I struggled to see what he was doing. The smeared ink and his hand obscured what I could only just make out as letters of some sort.

It was a good forty-five minutes by the time the buzzing stopped, and he declared himself done. He cleaned me up, and I thought I might actually get a look at what he did, but he immediately slapped a bandage over it, concealing whatever damage he had caused. "You leave that on, girly, er you'll have blood on yer panties." So, I would have to wait a little while longer for the big reveal. I pulled on my clothes, and paid the man the fifty-five dollars he demanded. Each step I took reminded me how painful my crotch was, and I began to wonder whether I had made a huge mistake in falling for Penelope's little scheme.

When I finally emerged from the shop, Penny was waiting right where she had been, leaning on the hood of my car. "What took you so long?" She asked, slipping back in the passenger side of my car.

"Well, he didn't seem to be wasting time, doing the tattoo of whatever it was." I complained.

"You mean you don't know?" She smiled.

"No, he threw out the paper before I could see it, then slapped a bandage on it. I have no idea." She began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Oh, this is turning out even better than I imagined. Boy, are you in for a surprise, when you get home." She laughed cynically as I drove, and I really began to feel foolish. What on earth had that man put on my most private parts? Little else was said on the trip back, as we both absorbed what had just happened. I think she was surprised that I had carried through with her plan, almost as much as I had been when I had allowed it to happen.

"We'll talk again tomorrow, slut." She left me standing at the door to my apartment, simply walking past, without anything else being said. I could not help but watch her enter her apartment, thinking that she might say or do something more, but she simply stepped inside and closed the door. I could feel the burning coming from my pussy as I turned the key in my lock, and I twitched knowing that Penny indeed had a key to that as well.

I was quite sore, as I slowly peeled off the jeans and blouse I had worn on our little adventure. I slipped off my panties and that all concealing white patch of a bandage came into view. I suddenly had to know. I worked at the edge of the self-adhesive dressing, until I had lifted it slightly. I stood in the full-length mirror that graced the back of my closet door, and slowly peeled back the patch. There, in half inch-high letters, scrolled across my mound was inscribed: "Penny's Candy Cunt". "Oh my god!" I half screamed, but in a tone low enough not to be heard by my neighbors. I leaned in and looked closer and it was even more graphic and dark the closer to it I got.

It wasn't a neat job either, the lettering being uneven and just a little sloppy. I would be wearing that mark for the rest of my life, and the thought was sobering. At the same time, I found the insult to my body arousing, and I could not help but reach past the mark, and finger myself over it. There was still ink lodged in the folds of my pussy, and it stained my fingers as I rubbed. This only served to reinforce the gravity of the situation. This was permanent, and no amount of washing or scrubbing would remove it.

Startling me, a text rang out on my phone.

Penny: Take a picture of your new tattoo, now.

Without even thinking, I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of the humiliating marking that sat directly above my sex. It was so raw and fresh that I was taken back by the starkness of the ink against my normally lily-white skin, especially with the flash of the camera.

Penny: Well, you certainly won't be bedding any guys with a tattoo like that, now will you?"

Her text made me realize how the tattoo did indeed put a damper on any real sexual activity with anyone of the opposite sex. How would they feel when they saw that my pussy belonged to a woman? Unless they were very liberal thinkers, they would most definitely think they were about to have sex with a lesbian and turn me down. Had I doomed myself to a life of servitude, indeed slavery to Penelope?

If this was her first act as my new sexual owner, I wondered what devious plans she had in store for me. Things could only grow more and more drastic, and if that was the case, I was in some very deep water. Already she had marked me as her own, exclusively her own. I decided to try a little rebellion, but not so much of one as to earn a demerit.

Allison: You said that you wouldn't do anything to interfere in my day to day life. How am I to carry on any sort of sexual relationship now? What about my doctor?

Penny: As far as your doctor goes, lots of people have tattoos, many much more graphic than yours. As far as relationships go, I believe that falls under my purview, slut. Are you questioning my task?

Allison: No. I'm just a little shocked is all.

Penny: Shocked is fine. I fully expect you to be shocked, and to continue to be so, as your service to me unfolds.

I decided to leave well enough alone, and not pursue the subject any further, lest I incur her wrath and earn a demerit. Instead, I slathered the insidious marking with triple antibiotic ointment and went to bed, donning an older pair of white cotton briefs which I didn't care about. I fell to sleep with my hand between my legs, despite the hypersensitivity of my mound.

The following morning, I awoke to a fresh text from Penny. I had to renew my reality as a tattooed girl, staring at myself after my shower. I finally opened the text, as I ate my meager breakfast of coffee and a bagel.

Penny: Text me as soon as you get this, slut.

I knew I was in trouble. It had been over an hour since I woke up, and the text preceded that by over thirty minutes.

Allison: I'm returning your text. Sorry it took so long.

Penny: Sorry, really? It's been 90 minutes since I sent it. You have just earned your first demerit.

No! Shit, I can't have a demerit already. I had to find a way to make this right.

Allison: Penny, please don't give me a demerit. Surely there's something I can do to try and make this right?"

Penny: Let me think about it. Go to work, you useless tramp.

I was practically in tears as I left, and the drive to New York was even more backed up than the day before to Philly. By now my crotch was beginning to itch, and I had trouble keeping myself from scratching at it, even though I knew it was not allowed. I found myself banging my hands on the steering wheel instead.

My entire day was a disaster, and I couldn't help but be upset over my demerit. After a single day, I was one step closer to having my entire perverted life exposed. I couldn't concentrate, and even though she didn't mean to interfere in my work, she was, however indirectly. I finally complained of feeling ill, and went home. On the way home, I called Penny.

"Hi Penny, it's Allison. I couldn't concentrate on work today, so I left early. Please call or text if you like. Thanks." She didn't answer, and I assumed she was at her restaurant. I thought about stopping there, but had second thoughts as I pulled up in front. My nerves were frazzled, so I decided to just head home. I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up some numbing cream, as the itching had grown so insistent that I was nearly out of my mind.

I practically ripped off my panties as soon as I was inside the door, applying the soothing cream. For a moment, the itching got worse, and I began to panic. Of course, that was the moment when Penny chose to text me.

Penny: Go to 4527 Franklin St, you have an appointment.

Oh no! Not another mystery destination. For a moment, I honestly considered texting her back. But that would most definitely earn me another demerit. Shit! The only good thing that had happened that day, was the numbing creme. It had finally started to work. I didn't even bother changing out of my work clothes, but hurried out of my apartment, making my way to this appointment.

I was surprised to find that my mystery appointment was at a hair salon. Maybe she was giving me a reprieve to make up for the tattoo thing. I tried to stay positive as I parked my car and made my way inside.

Bonnie's Beauty Bar was not the type of salon that I was used to visiting. It was terribly dated, and I wondered what I was getting myself into. Was this to be another nightmare? I walked up to the counter and was immediately met by a middle-aged woman with pink hair. This was not starting out well at all.

"Hi, my name is Allison Knight, I have an appointment?" Questioning the idea that I could possibly have an appointment in that place.

"Oh, yes, Miss Knight. You sound so different in person. Well, we're all ready for you, come on back." I was already so nervous that I found myself having to use the bathroom. I shut myself in the tiny single bath, and put some more cream on my pussy. I actually thought about climbing out the window, and escaping.

I was escorted into the back, and was confronted with a scene straight out of the sixties. There were three women sitting under hairdryers, and the place smelled acrid, like some sort of chemical. I was shown into a waiting chair, and was caped immediately. What on earth was I doing?

"Well, dearie, this is a big change for you. Are you excited?" I had no idea how to answer her, but I didn't want to be rude.

"Excited, yes." I mumbled. But all I could think about was trying to leave, somehow.

"Ok, well let's just shorten things up a little, then we'll get started." I nervously looked in the mirror at my shoulder length bob, and wondered just how much she wanted to 'shorten things up'. I didn't have to wait long to find out. As she began to cut, I realized that she was cutting my entire head the same length. My stomach felt like it was going to drop out of my ass, as she continued to cut away my hair.

When she was finally done, there wasn't a hair on my head longer than three inches. "There, that's the hard part done. Let's go over to the sink and I'll give you a nice relaxing wash." My legs were like jello, as I stood, and I began to really regret having submitted to Penny. How foolish of me. I had to admit that the wash felt wonderful. There's nothing like having someone wash your hair, even though most of it was lying on the floor. I could see a young girl sweeping up what was once my chestnut bob, and depositing it into a trash can. I felt a twitch from my crotch, and I worried that my itching was already returning.

She sectioned my hair into rows, and then began putting the smallest little rollers into it. These were the tiniest rollers I had ever seen, and I worried what they would do to my remaining hair. It took a good thirty minutes for her to do it, but when she was done I looked like I had no hair at all, it was curled so tightly to my head. "Here comes the stinky part, but this is what makes things permanent." She giggled as if she made a joke. I wasn't laughing.

Working around my head, she brushed the acrid smelling liquid all over my hair. Then I became one of the ladies under the dryers. This was too much. I had never had a permanent in my entire life, and now I was getting one against my will. I thought I could feel my scalp shrinking onto my skull as the nasty liquid dried into my hair under the heat of the orange and white dome. The sensation was making my pussy itch all over again. I was shifting in my seat by the time I was allowed out, but then it was straight back to the chair. I asked if I could use the bathroom again, but she promised she was nearly done. One at a time, she removed the rollers, pulling my hair out, only to have it snap back tight against my head. This process was faster than putting them in, but it was still time consuming. In the mean time, my pussy was on fire with renewed itching.

She finally let me go, and I practically ran to the bathroom. I knew that the cream wasn't working very well, but it was all I had, so I slathered it on. My reflection in the mirror was hilarious. I looked like a poodle! I just stood there until there was a knock on the door. The itching was gone, but the shock over my hair was just beginning.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" I pulled up my panties and jeans, and walked out only to have her usher me back into the chair. What now? "Okay, lets get this shaped up, and then you can be on your way." She began to tease out my hair until my head was basically a brown ball, but it was the last past that nearly had me running out the door. I heard them before I felt them, but the unmistakable feeling of clippers on my neck caused me to jump. I could feel them crawl higher and higher until she eased them off, and I thought I might pass out. All around my head she did this, and all I could do was stare. It was unbelievable.

To add insult to injury, I had to pay the woman seventy-five dollars for this heart attack of a hairstyle. I was going to kill Penny for this. I looked like I had an eraser on my head. How on earth was I going to show up for work like this? She had gone too far.

As I pulled into the parking garage, I had one more look in my rear-view mirror. I touched the tapered back and sides of my head and I was shocked at how short it had been clipped. The bristled hair tickled my fingers, and I didn't know what to think. I looked twenty years older and it was not a good thing.

I felt like stomping down to confront Penny over this, but I knew better. Instead, I slammed the door to my apartment, locking myself inside. I stood for what seemed like an hour, just staring at myself in the mirror. I had stripped completely, and between the hairdo and tattoo I was completely ridiculous. What I hadn't heard was Penny letting herself in. I had completely forgotten giving her a key, so her being there in my bedroom startled me.

"Well. aren't you a sight?" I screamed but quickly stifled it, as I realized who it was. She walked over to stand next to me, her own long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders in contrast to my poodle pixie. "I like this." She ran her hands through the tightly wound curls, pulling them out, only to watch them snap back into place like springs. She then caressed my breasts, allowing her hands to finally flit over my hairless mound. She traced the raised scar of the tattoo with her fingers as if she was reading braille. "Nice." I shuddered with her attention, having never been touched by a woman in such a way.

I wanted to turn and hit her, hard, for what she had done to me, but all I could do was sigh over her ministrations. "I think we can dispense with that demerit." She slipped her fingers inside, and I thought my legs might give way beneath me. How could I possibly feel this way? This woman, who had all but disfigured me, had me poised on her finger, slipping it in and out of my pussy. I hated her for what she had done to me, but at the same time, I worshipped her as well. I had made myself this way for her, and she seemed to appreciate what I had done.

I could not help but allow myself to kneel, as my legs had grown so weak. "Very good, my little slut." She guided my mouth to her, and I could smell her arousal though her skirt. I dipped my head beneath the hem, and found myself unable to stop my tongue from caressing the thin film of fabric that separated me from her cunt. She pressed herself against me, and it was as though I had never been attracted to a man in my life. All of it, evaporated in that one instant and I was cleansed inside and out.

She had me undress her, and when we both stood facing each other, nothing existed but her. She had me crawl to her, and nothing could have felt more normal. As my mouth nestled into her sparsely covered sex, it was as though I had been created for that purpose, and none other. The scent of her, the moisture that clung to her delicate lips, all caused me to swoon into her, and as she fell backwards onto my bed, I consumed her as if she was the sweetest honey I had ever tasted.

She knotted her hands into my hair as I felt her tense, and I knew that I would be the happiest girl on the planet if she would come on the tip of my tongue. Her legs wrapped me in tightly, and I was nearly unconscious from lack of air, but she came.

As I lay gasping for air between her legs, she reached down and caressed my poodle curls, and for the first time I didn't hate her for doing it to me. "Do you really like it?" I mewled, raising my head to look at her, in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"It suits you." She said, fussing with it as if shaping it with her fingers. "Well, it suits the new you." She giggled. I frowned, but soon softened. "Let me see your cunt." I crawled up onto my bed, and splayed my legs open so she could examine the tattoo more carefully. The way I was displaying myself was lewd and wanton, and I knew it. She twisted the corner of her mouth as she looked at the pose, and swung around to kneel at my crotch. "I own this." She said very matter-of-factly, as if nothing could be more normal. "Say it!"

"You own my cunt, Penny." I said, embarrassed, but not shy over admitting it.

"Does it have a name?" She ran her finger over the raised letters once again.

"Penny's Candy Cunt." I whispered, a little less confident.

"What?" She shouted.

"Penny's Candy Cunt!" Loud enough that I was quite certain the neighbors heard.

"Damned right!" She snickered, and with that she buried her face into my sex, her tongue darting in and out of me like a snake. It surprised me how good it really felt, to have a woman between my legs. She knew exactly what felt good, how hard to suck, and when to back off. She had me on the edge of coming for the umpteenth time, when I finally cried out.

"Oh please, please let me come!" I begged, but she kept teasing until I was nearly insane, and dripping with sweat.

"Are you really ready?" She whispered, as she blew on my swollen clit. Whimpering, I thrust my cunt upwards until her puckered lips, touched the tip of it. Suddenly, she seized my tender little nub between her teeth, causing me to gasp with surprise. Holding just tight enough to be painful, she began swirling her tongue around my captive flesh. It was as though my entire body existed as an appendage to that flesh, that tiny nub that she held mercilessly between her front teeth. I screamed as the sheer violence of my orgasm ripped though me from the middle out. Bolts of electricity, shot from my clit to my fingertips and toes and then back again, over and over until I began to fade into blackness.

The stars and snow seemed to sparkle in an overlapping pattern as her face slowly came into view, hovering over me. She was smiling, and I knew that nothing in my life would ever be the same.

12