Enlightened Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
414 Followers

"Kneel, Edim Alshaer." I immediately obeyed, and so quickly that my knees collided with the marble with an audible knock. I didn't even flinch, my attention being so drawn to her. She stepped forward, her shaven sex so close that her heavenly scent was nearly overpowering. "Come as close as you can but do not touch me, slave." I moved forward until my nose and mouth were a fraction of an inch from her. I could see that she was wet, her lips glistening with arousal. My own sex flowed so freely that I could feel the cool air against the inside of my thighs as my juices ran down them. I felt her hands cup the back of my smooth scalp, pulling me towards her, so that I had no choice but to make contact with her. "Kiss, only." She sighed.

I pursed my lips and felt her moisture against them as I kissed her, the incredibly heady aroma of her made me giddy with arousal. Laying the most tender kisses I could manage, I covered her pubis and sex with them, until there wasn't a single place that was yet unexplored by them. I moaned involuntarily as she pushed into me, her lips spreading open ever so slightly.

"Now you may use your tongue, my slave, but gently, slowly." I thought I would faint as my tongue finally made contact with her, and her taste flooded my mouth. Salty and sweet, it was like the most delectable food I had ever tasted. Her skin smelled of some incredible oil that I couldn't place, but had smelled once before. "See how you drip on my floor slave?" She admonished. I looked between my legs, horrified by the small puddle of my juices that had leaked from my sex. "It is admirable that you find me so irresistible, but this excitement you feel needs to be controlled." She once again pulled my mouth to her, and I continued to please. After several minutes of grinding herself against my lips and tongue, she finally tensed, silently enjoying her orgasm.

"Most pleasant, Edim Alshaer." She stepped back away from me. "Now, you will clean my floor in the same manner." I slid backwards and looked down at the small puddle of translucent liquid, and found that I was unable to stop myself from lowering my mouth to it. My tongue lapped at the cool grey marble, tasting the salty cream that I myself had produced. Over and over, I licked, until I was certain that the floor was clean. Without another word, Asha left me, hearing the doors close behind me with her exit.

I was then escorted by two men, to another part of the house. It was a very stark room, almost medical in appearance, the white walls, so clean that they seemed to have no surface at all. In the middle of the room was a stainless-steel table, and I feared what awaited me there. A man appeared from an adjoining room, a blue cloth wrapping a tray of some sort in his hands.

"You must climb up here." He tapped on the table, a ring on his finger, hitting against the metal. I hesitantly did as he asked. The polished surface was cold against my skin, as I laid back, exposed to whatever insanity awaited me. He was obviously in the medical field, his skill at unwrapping the tray and placing the various instruments, was obvious.

He poured a brownish liquid into a metal dish and then began to dab at my flesh, cotton being used to absorb the liquid, held only by a clamp of some sort. My ears, my nose, my nipples and my sex, were all treated with this liquid. It smelled very strong of antiseptic, and I knew what he intended to do. I felt like rolling off the table and running for the door, but knew that would only result in some horrible punishment, and I would still be subjected to this. So, I simply laid there, and waited for the inevitable.

I knew that this was going to be incredibly painful, but to my surprise the 'doctor', if that was indeed what he was, used some sort of spray before piercing my flesh. It felt amazingly cold, but then cold was far better than pain. He began with my nose. Inserting a cylinder into my left nostril, he pushed a needle through from the outside-in. My ears were next, the spray then several needles along the outside rim of each ear. I saw him insert gold rings, which increased in diameter as he approached my earlobe.

He dabbed my nipples again with the antiseptic, and then the spray. It did not deaden the pain, and I arched my back as the needle pierced my most sensitive flesh. He shushed me as he slipped some sort of bar through the large hole that he had driven through. He then repeated the process, eliciting the same painful response. I was having trouble catching my breath, so he stepped away, allowing me some time before he continued.

I looked down to see what looked like stirrups pushed through my swollen nipples. There was a small amount of bleeding, but not nearly as much I thought there should be. When he returned, he wheeled some sort of machine ahead of him. It had a long cable with what looked like a pen at the end, all seeming to extrude from the top of the sophisticated box. There were dials and knobs all down the one side, and everything lit up as he switched it on. What the hell was this? I wondered silently, as he picked up the pen. Testing the device, I saw a beam of light shoot from the end of the pen, and I knew at one it was a laser.

He examined my pubis carefully, and then began to painstakingly, remove my tattoo. I thought the piercings were painful, dear god! It felt like someone was repeatedly stubbing out a cigarette against my flesh, not that I knew what that would feel like, but it must have been close.

An hour, and many, many tears later, the man finished with his treatment. I was lightheaded and unable to support myself as he helped me down from the table. Helping me into a chair, he allowed me some time before summoning the women to escort me back to my dormitory. Everything throbbed, my ears, my nose, my nipples, but especially my pussy. How did people endure that? I barely remembered getting back to my bed, but I do remember the young woman who climbed in with me, to allay the tears that I shed. She was very attentive, caressing my back and my face. She did not speak any English, but her tone was very comforting as we lay together, naked.

The following morning, I was allowed to sleep, but when I finally did wake, I was shocked by the reflection that presented itself in the mirror. I looked like fucking Ali Baba, with my bald head, and the multiple rings in my ears. I actually liked the look of the small diamond stud that adorned the left side of my nose, but the nipple rings were much more utilitarian. They almost looked as though they needed to have things attached to them. The tattoo on my pubis, my last reminder of my previous life, was faded, but not gone, and I dreaded the thought of returning for more laser treatments.

I wasn't sure whether to curse Penny or thank her, as the true nature of my situation was still very much a mystery to me. There were many things about this place that were pleasant and beautiful. I knew though, that all that glittered wasn't gold. Mistress Asha, as beautiful as she was, was surely going to become more demanding as my service to her progressed. She was beautiful though, my god. I could see her face when I closed my eyes, and it was all I could do to put that image out of my mind at all.

That afternoon, I was bathed as I had been the day before, and then transported back to the palace. Instead of being moved through the front doors, I was brought to the back, and directly into the 'white room' as I would learn to call it. I sat as I waited for the 'doctor', giver of pain, to join me and continue my torture. I assumed that the laser treatments would continue, but if only that were to be the case. What was about to happen would alter my life so significantly that I find it difficult to recall.

When the man finally came in, he carried a large box. Something metallic rattled within, and I wondered what it could possibly be. Instead of having me lie on the table, I was instructed to lay my arms upon its surface, palms up. Reaching into the box, he brought out what appeared to be two identical cuffs, fashioned from a polished metal of some sort. Beginning with my right wrist, he closed the cuff with a distinct 'click'. There was only a small seam where the two halves joined, but this too would disappear. He slipped a fibrous board between my skin and cuff, before running a small device which sparked brightly along it. The cuff got very hot, but he quickly doused the metal with water afterwards, otherwise I fear I may have been burnt.

When both cuffs had been fastened in this manner, I knew that they were never, ever coming off. The only protrusion from the metal were two small eyelets welded to their surface. I noticed that the metal had been slightly discolored from the heat of the weld, but he buffed this out and they once again gleamed, with an almost mirror like sheen.

Reaching back into the box, he held a small length of chain, which he fastened to my wrist cuffs and then to a small hook on the ceiling. I found that if I lifted myself onto my toes I could relieve some of the pressure to my wrists. Instead, he insisted that I allow the cuffs to stretch me uncomfortably, my feet flat on the floor. I could feel the muscles in my sides and back strain as I was stretched, my wrists burning from the pressure against them. I then learned why he wanted me so stretched. From the box, the final and most insidious item appeared. It seemed to be a very wide belt, perhaps six inches wide, made from the same material as the wrist cuffs. It too was hinged and when he brought it to my waist, I tried to twist away from him.

"You must behave, now, Edim Alshaer!" He yelled, slapping me hard against my breast, causing me to gasp in pain, my nipples still extremely tender. I felt the metal band encase my waist from just below my ribs, to the top of my hip bones. It compressed me as it was closed, and when I finally heard the horrible click, I slumped against my wrists, which had gone numb from the pressure against them. With some difficulty he worked the fibrous board underneath the band, and welded it as he had with my wrists.

Tears fell from my eyes as I realized how these adornments, if they could even be called such, would be with me for the rest of my life. The doctor released my wrists from the ceiling finally, and I felt how tight the waist band really was. This was all distressing enough, but I then saw him retrieve two rings from the box. As small as they were, they were the most devastating pieces. Through the small eyelets in both the cuffs and the waistband, he inserted the rings. I realized too late what this meant, the weld already cooled, and my wrists fastened permanently to my sides.

No sooner had the doctor finished with his little shop project, than he summoned my transporters to escort me back to the dormitory. As I was led through the courtyard, many hands rose to their mouths in horror, over what had been done to me. Standing, dumbfounded in the center of the room, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror that stood near my bed.

Although the position of my arms was not uncomfortable, my hands had been rendered completely useless. I could do nothing with them. I couldn't eat, wash, or even clean myself after using the bathroom. They might as well have hacked my arms off at the shoulders. I also found that the only way I could rest was on my back, and then I needed help to sit up. The doctor had rendered me completely helpless. That evening, I was forced to use my mouth to eat, bringing my face down to my plate, burying it in my food. This provided endless amusement for the other women, who giggled over my predicament. Only hours before they seemed horrified over my fate, now it was funny.

Of course, they weren't nearly so amused when they were forced to wash me, bath me, and wipe my ass. In the end, I was laid down in my bed and left to sulk, while the other women seemed to carry on outside. Something was amusing them, and I had an idea what that was, judging by their moans and gasps of pleasure. Frustrated, I looked down at my own pussy, and suddenly realized that I couldn't even masturbate.

I grunted in anger as I listened to their ecstasy outside in the courtyard. What I wouldn't give for just ten seconds with my fingers between my legs. I looked down at my hands which jutted up uselessly at my sides, wiggling my fingers as if that would somehow help. I couldn't even reach my nipples, although they were tantalizingly close. I was nearly asleep and out of my misery, when one of the younger women came through the doorway. She looked down at me, and seemed to take pity. Reaching between my legs, she manipulated my clit with her fingers until I screamed from the most pent up orgasm of my life, my first since arriving there. She did not linger however, and seemed to have performed her ministrations out of duty than pleasure. I quickly drifted to sleep, but my dreams were troubled, and I woke frequently in panic. The same young woman climbed into bed with me, wrapping her body about me, comforting me, whispering to me, and allowing me to sleep undisturbed for at least the last few hours of the night.

Saphhia
Saphhia
414 Followers
12