Enlightened Descent Ch. 06

Story Info
Allison becomes Edim Alshaer, Penelope pays a price.
5.6k words
4.59
12.5k
13

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

Allison, now Edim Alshaer, has settled into her new life as Asha's slave. The process of breaking her has taken a toll, but she is not entirely unhappy. We also revisit Penelope in this chapter, delving into the consequences of her actions. Due to the nature of the story, it has become necessary to write in the third person moving forward. I hope that this switch does not upset those that have been following this story, and my work in general.

This story deals with various aspects of slavery (actual, not role play), humiliation, lesbian sex, exhibitionism, and body modification. IF YOU FIND SITUATIONS DEALING WITH NON-CONSENSUAL SEX AND SLAVERY UNAPPEALING, PLEASE STOP NOW!

If, however, you can continue with an open mind, and read this as it is meant to be, a work of complete fiction...

Enjoy!

Saphhia

*****

Allison woke with a start as the sounds of the morning, flooded the room. She watched helplessly as the other women of the harem readied themselves for the duties of the day, whatever that entailed. Each seemed more elaborately attired than the next, and it did not go unnoticed by her that she had yet to be allowed anything at all to wear. The binding girdle and cuffs were all she had been allowed.

It had been weeks since they were installed, and she could begin to feel the weakness in her hands, as the muscles began to trophy from lack of use. Her once vivid tattoo symbolizing her slavery to Penelope was completely gone, the doctor having effectively lasered it away.

As it had been every morning, she was led to the pools and shaved of every hair that grew on her body, and it had become easy for her to accept. Her smooth, alien appearance reflected back to her in every still pool, or mirror, reminded her of her status. She was the lowest of the low.

As they sat in the bathing pool, the girls also saw to her skin. The cuffs and waist cincher were lined with some sort of porcelain, but her skin would grow red underneath as each day would draw to and end. Soft fragrant cream was slipped below the aggravating devices, with the slender fingers of a very slight girl, who was assigned the task. The cream would alleviate the redness and irritation temporarily, and she wondered how long she would be forced to endure this most inhuman of tortures.

Her days, and some of her nights were spent in the company of the Sheik's sister, Mistress Asha. She had been taught the subtleties by which she was expected to serve her. Each lesson was meticulous, and swift punishment was meted out for any lack of enthusiasm or mistakes made. Slowly, the routine that seemed so impossible to her at the beginning, began to take on a semblance of normalcy.

"Edim Alshaer, you have done well, and I am inclined to reward you with a gift. Perhaps it is time to remove these impediments." She tapped lightly on the smooth surface of the metal that encased Allison's wrists, her long fingernails clicking against them. Her heart leapt with the thought of being free of the insidious restraints.

Time had no meaning to her anymore, and she had no idea how long she had been encased in the bands. It seemed like months, but surely it could not have been that long. 'Edim Alshaer', her new given name, she had learned, simply meant 'hairless one', as was told to her by one of the friendlier sisters in the harem house. She no longer missed her hair, and could barely remember what it felt like to have anything so foreign covering her skin. She would often watch the others, playfully toying with each other's locks, fixing and arranging, adorning and caressing. It was not hers to enjoy. Not her place.

Edim Alshaer could not help but feel she was a burden to the other women, who were forced to see to her every need. Each seemed dutiful in their tasks, even the less than appealing ones. She couldn't wait to be free again. It was not that her freedom would be frivolously spent, either. She had been warned that any attempt to pleasure herself would mean the restraints again, and that thought was enough to discourage any thoughts of disobeying on that score.

"Pleasure me slave, as you have done so many times. Tomorrow, we will begin training you on the proper use of your newfound appendages." Edim Alshaer lowered herself gracefully to the floor, something she had learned to do, even without the use of her arms. The hard marble no longer so foreign to her, felt cool and familiar. Asha's scent had never lost it allure for her, and she had to fight to maintain her control.

Beginning with the lightest of touches, Edim Alshaer began to kiss with smooth hairless borders of Asha's sex. The inner folds glistened with moisture, and she could see that as she moved from place to place, in and order that had become practiced. Asha moaned with her attentions, and it fed her desire to please. She knew that she had to control her desire, to avoid becoming so aroused by her ministrations as to become wet. Were she to drip onto the floor, she would be punished, and might even lose the promised gift that was so tantalizing to her.

Asha's lips began to form droplets of elixir, which Edim Alshaer was expected to catch on her tongue as they separated from her sex. An ever-watchful eye was needed to avoid missing a single drop of the heaven-sent nectar. Finally, when her mistress was ready, a gently placed hand rested lightly against her scalp, and guided her tongue to a place that could only best be described as home. There was no higher function for her lips or tongue than this, planted firmly but gently against the sex of her Mistress.

Forming a perfect seal, a position well practiced, Edim Alshaer placed her tongue against the parting folds, and allowed them to open naturally with the warmth and wetness of her mouth. This was something she had done countless times, but she never tired of it. Asha's hands would rest over her ears, her fingers spread wide over her scalp, pulling her in or out as her needs peaked and ebbed. Edim Alshaer had learned to relax the muscles in her neck to allow her mistress complete control of her head. Deep inside, she knew that she had become nothing more than a toy, her head and mouth the most useful part of that toy. She had fought to suppress those thoughts, but they persisted, however subdued.

Accepting who or what she was, was as much a part of her training as anything physical. All resistance had been methodically stripped away, and any desire or free will had similarly been stripped from her. So as Mistress Asha manipulated her head, she emptied her mind of all thought, as she had been taught to do when her Mistress orgasmed into her waiting mouth. The liquid was so precious to her, that for that small instance when the flow was at it's most intense, she allowed her mind to wrap around the significance of the act she was performing. That moment was the most dangerous for her, for it was then, that her own sex had betrayed her so often in the past.

It was more than a sense of relief, but rather pride, that she looked down at the floor between her legs and found it dry and polished. As she normally did, Asha left without ceremony. Edim Alshaer longed for her as she left, and it was more than apparent in her eyes, which followed her Mistress from the room.

"Your slave has progressed nicely, Sister. She is pleasing for you?" The Sheik moved to sit next her, her composure just coming into focus after her joyous release.

"Yes, my brother. I am having her trainers removed today, in fact." Asha glowed, and it did not go unnoticed by him.

"So soon? Do think it wise to set her free so quickly? She has only been with us for two months." He questioned, sensing an urgency that was unlike his sister in the past.

"It is my decision, is it not?" She was short, but respectfully so. Even as his sister, Asha knew that she was expected to be penitent to her brother.

"Yes, or course. She is your property to do with as you see fit." He conceded

"I am pleased with her, brother. Thank you for so fine a gift." Asha excused herself, and disappeared into her vast suites of rooms.

Penny relaxed, her move finally complete. It was wonderful to be so luxuriously housed, and her advantageous sale of Allison had placed her in good stead financially. Every so often she would wonder what may have become of her, but then she was quickly distracted. She wondered whether she ever really felt anything for the poor girl.

Her instructions had been simple. Find an over sexed girl, in her early twenties who was pliable and easy to manipulate. The rest was easy, and with some unexpected rewards. The tattoo had cost her dearly, a deduction of fifty thousand dollars. She had debated how wise it had been to force that upon her. The shaving, however, was bonus. Apparently, the purchasing party found her hairless condition to be an unexpected boon. The tattoo and the hairlessness onset one another; a wash as they say.

As soon as she had the five hundred thousand dollars in hand, she quickly made the decision to relocate. Her restaurant brought an additional two hundred thousand dollars into her coffers, upon its sale. The home she had chosen in rural central Virginia, skirted Shenandoah National Park, and had not been terribly expensive, leaving her with a sizable nest egg. Allison had set aside a nice lump of cash, which she quickly made her own, bringing her total haul to just over eight hundred thousand dollars.

Of course, she had no way of knowing what had happened to Allison. She knew she had been taken overseas somewhere, and that was the extent of her knowledge. It wasn't that she wished her any harm, but her needs came first, and Allison was an easy target.

Edim Alshaer rested nervously on the cold metallic table, awaiting the arrival of the doctor, whom she assumed would be carrying out her Mistress' command. How surprised the women would be to see her so unencumbered, and how relieved as well. No more chores to deal with, in relation to her bondage. That would certainly be a relief.

She heard voices outside the doorway, one of which was the doctor, his voice quite distinguishable. He seemed angry over the Mistress' edict, and I wondered whether he felt his work was being destroyed on a whim. He had taken a great deal of pride in fashioning and then applying the ornately adorned bonds. As excited as I was to have them removed, I could imagine him being equally as disturbed by their removal.

The door opened suddenly, and he stepped inside, red faced and out of breath apparently. "Madam Asha has commanded me to remove your adornments, Edim Alshaer." He began to set out various tools that would be required for him to complete this task. "I live to serve his excellency, but sometimes his sister tries my patience." He grumbled.

"I'll be sure to tell her that when I see her tomorrow, doctor." She was probably unwise to provoke his temper, but imagined that he was going to be harsh with his task, in any event.

"You forget your place, slave." He growled. "I would hate to slip with any of these tools, and leave you scarred or even worse. Perhaps it is best if you keep your comments to yourself, and I do the same, yes?" She fell silent as the doctor brandished a power tool with a cutting wheel, which she felt certain could inflict a serious wound. Once a protective sheath had been placed below the wide waist band, he started the tool which whined in a high-pitched scream. She winced as the cutting edge was applied to the surface of the metal, more from the fear of the doctor slipping, than from the vibrations caused as the metal slowly gave way to the diamond sharp wheel.

The doctor spoke in Arabic, and Edim Alshaer could swear that her was cursing under his breath, as each piece of her bonds were cut away. As the last cuff was cut from her wrist, the man dropped his tool, and kicked it against the wall, where it imbedded itself business end first.

"You may learn to loath your freedom slave. I know her excellency for many years. She will no longer be gentle with you." With that, the doctor stormed from the room, leaving her to explore the flesh that had been hidden for so many days. Her arms were weak, and could barely hold their own weight, the muscles having atrophied so severely.

When Edim Alshaer arrived back at the harem, the women were overjoyed with her new freedom. A celebration of sorts began, and she was the guest of honor, apparently. Plates of fresh fruit and sweet breads were presented on large silver trays, all seemingly appearing out of nowhere. All the women took turns touching the skin that had been hidden for so long under her cruel metal corset. She seemed ticklish, and would shy away from anyone that was to aggressive, but eventually the attention faded, as did the celebration, everyone finding their way into their various dormitories.

It had been so long since Edim Alshaer had touched herself, and although she had been warned not to, she touched her sex with her fingers. All was still around her, and it was only a slight touch, and surely no one would know. The smooth folds of skin were dry to her touch, even though she expected them to be wet with anticipation. Even so, to light her fingertips against herself, caused an overpowering shudder to coarse through her. She could never remember being this pent up. She only allowed that small sample, before she lifted her hand away, knowing that somehow, that Asha would know.

Penny thought she heard something outside her window, awakened from a sound sleep. She hated being alone, and now spent more time by herself than she ever did. The house was isolated, and set well off the road, and although attractive in the light of day, was eerie and deathly quiet in the dark of night. She had found this out after only one night in the place. She even wondered whether it might have been haunted, being well over two hundred years old.

The morning was a welcome sight as she rose, peeling back the covers, and padding naked across the planked floor, to the ensuite bath. Whatever had wakened her in the night had probably been an animal or branches rattling in the wind. She quickly put it out of mind.

She needed groceries, and had promised herself to make the thirty-minute trip into Front Royal to shop. When she opened the door to leave, she found a letter roughly impaled on a nail, dangling off one the pillars that framed the front door. The stationary was fine, and there was no address on the front, stark and simply blank.

Feeling suddenly uneasy, she quickly relieved the letter from the post and brought it inside. Inside, there was a photograph of a young woman, and a note printed from a computer.

To Penelope Crosset:

We found your last acquisition to be most satisfactory, and we hope that you are comfortable with the generous compensation afforded you by our benefactors. They are most eager to make use of your services again. Enclosed, you will find a photograph of the girl we are interested in acquiring. Her name and address are written on the back for your convenience. Unlike the last purchasers, they have specific tastes that this subject fills in abundance. We're sure that with your charm and wiles, you will have no trouble in securing her for us. We will be in touch in four days.

Penny was stricken with terror. What had she done? She quickly tossed the letter into the trash, along with the photograph. She would have no part in this 'slave trading', and she dashed out the door and down her driveway to complete what she had set out to do. But she had already taken part in that very same trading, and she knew it. Allison had trusted her, and she had betrayed that trust, in the most underhanded way. Who knows what had become of her, or if she was still alive. Penny cursed loudly as the car careened down the highway, how could she have been so stupid. As she pulled into the Shop 'n' Save parking lot, she threw her head back against the headrest and wept.

Edim Alshaer awoke on her own, but had become accustomed to being led to the bathing pools by the other women. There would be no more of that sort of pampering, however necessary it had been. She lay awake for a moment before realizing that she would be on her own. Her arms being so weak, made it difficult for rise from the low-slung cot. There was no assistance offered. She eventually rolled out of the bed, and stood, alone in the dormitory, the others having made their way without her.

She approached the bathing pool that she had been accustomed to, but was quickly shunned away, instead being led to a small copper tub. It was far too small to get into, and she realized that she would have to wash herself standing at its side. The water was not cold, but it was not the tepid lavender scented water she was so used to. Dipping her hands into the water, she raised a ladle she found there, and poured the liquid over herself. A bar of plain soap set at the edge of the tub, and she slowly began to wash.

Her arms quickly tired, and she wondered how on earth she would be able to shave herself, and that was if she could find a razor. She did her best to clean herself, concentrating on her privates, and neglecting to wash her feet. She watched jealously, as the women played with one another in the scented pools, taking turns seeing to each other's needs.

All too soon she was being summoned to the palace, and she knew she was unprepared. As the cart sped along the brick lined path, she reached up and felt the slight stubble that had grown, since her shaving the day before. She worried what Asha might do, when she found her so rough.

As she normally did, she found herself waiting in the bedchambers of her Mistress, until she had finished with her morning bath. Mistress had her own set of servants responsible for bathing her, and she had never participated. Startling her out her daydream, the doors to the bath burst open, and Asha stormed into the room, hastily making her way over to her. Stopping only inches away, Edim Alshaer cowered in preparation for a blow. None came.

"Why do you fear me?" Asha asked. "Is there something that you have done to fear my reprisal?" She knew. How could she know, it had only been the briefest of touches? Searching for something other than the truth, she said the only thing that came to her.

"I was unable to shave myself for you, my Mistress." Asha ran her fingers over the fine sandpaper finish of her slave's head. "I apologize." She bent low, placing her lips against the toes of her Mistress, resting against but not kissing them.

"Your arms are weak. We shall strengthen them, beginning today." Asha reached down and grabbed her upper arm, her fingers easily encircling the abbreviated muscle. She clapped her hands, and two maids came dashing out of her bath. "Hilqaha, wa'uhdiruha 'iilaa dirasati!" Unaware of what her Mistress had ordered, Edim Alshaer reluctantly followed the two maids into the bath. Opulent did not even begin to describe it. Everything was either white marble or gold, and it almost appeared as a huge elaborate piece of jewelry, into which she had magically walked.

The maids led her to a white leather massage table, and she was instructed visually to lie back on it, facing upwards. Towels were wedged below her buttocks and her head, as water was drawn into a large bowl from a spiraled spigot, again, fashioned from gold. Even the razor appeared to be golden, as it slowly scraped its way over her head, and then her sex. The maids were far gentler than the women at the harem house, and she felt pampered suddenly. It was an uneasy feeling for some reason. The task was completed with expertise and expediency, and she was hurried along through the palace to Asha's study.

As she had been taught, she kneeled before her Mistress; she was always to be lower. Asha reached down and ran her delicate fingers over Edim Alshaer's head, and nodded to her maids, and they quickly took their leave. "It is an awkward thing, to rid a body of all that hair. I think my servants did an admirable job, certainly better than those clumsy whores in my brother's harem." Asha tucked her fingers below the chin of her slave, raising her mouth to her own, allowing their lips to slide smoothly together.

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12