Enlightened Descent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first true act of kindness her Mistress had shown her, the first affection she had truly felt since she came here. The women in the harem were kind, but distant, as if in competition with her. It was never more evident than that morning when she was not only left to her own devices, but shunned as well. She could not help but feel aroused by the gentle pressure of their lips, and she worried that she may sully the floor. Was this a test by her Mistress? She steeled herself against the emotions she was feeling, transmuting the sensations into mere tasks. It was not an easy thing to do, as Asha became more persistent with her attentions.

Edim Alshaer felt the hand as it made its way over her breast and then down between her legs, the fingers coming to rest against the opening to her sex. "You are dangerously close to soiling my floor, slave." Her Mistress knew very well that were she to continue, her slave would certainly lose the control which she worked so diligently to exercise. She thought of violating her, allowing her finger to pass beyond the opening and feel what would most definitely be a warm and moist center. The faintest sigh passed the lips of her slave, and she withdrew her hand, to observe her. The slaves face was red and damp with perspiration, and her body nearly glowed with the arousal she had elicited with her touch. "You have learned control, Edim Alshaer, but you are far from achieving what I would call selfless devotion."

Asha rose from her chair, walking in a circle around her slave. She knelt, head bowed, and knees spread wide, in what could be called Nadu. Her palms were turned upwards, and there was no expression on her face. Asha was pleased, as she had never taught this, and as it came naturally to her slave, she allowed her to maintain that position for some time.

Edim Alshaer could feel the ache in her knees and calves, but paid it no mind. She was being tested, and would not allow herself to move, without instruction. The position she was in seemed natural and sufficiently penitent, and she believed her Mistress was pleased. Her eyes were not closed but lowered, and she could plainly see Asha sitting behind her desk performing what ever duties she saw fit. People arrived and left as though she did not exist; as though she was nothing more than a piece of furniture.

Penny retrieved the wrinkled photo and note from her trash, pressing it flat on her kitchen table. The photo was of a young blonde woman, professionally dressed, with an eager look on her face. It almost looked like a professionally taken profile image, and she wondered what line of work the woman was in. Haltingly, she flipped the photo over, revealing the name and address of the intended 'victim'.

She should have known better than to think that Allison was a one off. These men seemed more than a little on the shady side, and seeing as they dealt in human flesh, she should have known better than to do business with them. Now she was stuck, and she would either be forced to do their bidding, or face their wrath. At the moment, she didn't know which would be worse.

Poor Allison, too trusting, too beautiful and too easy. How she wished she had never knocked on her door, the false pretense of having locked herself out of her apartment seemingly so innocent. Samantha Tavistock seemed far less gullible, at least from her photograph. There was an air of confidence about her that Allison could never have projected. Penelope couldn't for the life of her, understand why she never felt a single twinge of guilt over what she had done to Allison. How she had stripped her of every dignity, even so far as to humiliate her beyond all reason. She was aroused by it, certainly, but to know the whole time what actually awaited Allison, should have bothered her. It did not.

She saw Allison as a slut, a worthless submissive that had peddled herself on the internet for the cheapest of thrills. Addicted to sex, Allison succumbed to her wiles so willingly that it was nearly too easy. Perhaps it was the trust that Penelope had betrayed that came closest to nagging at her conscience. For all she knew, Allison was as happy where she was as she would have been serving her. She tried to imagine what she must have gone through after she arrived at whatever destination awaited her. She was probably a harem slave in some sheik's household, and would most likely find the lifestyle titillating.

Penelope opened her notebook and began the painstaking process of hacking into Ms. Tavistock's personal information. She didn't want to do this. The thrill of subjugating Allison was a one-time deal, and she found it difficult to believe she could be so aroused again. According to the first few tidbits of info, Samantha was straight, and that in itself, was going to make this challenging, if not nearly impossible.

"Come with me slave." Asha rose from her desk and led Edim Alshaer back through the palace, eventually arriving at lush inner courtyard, she had never seen before. Palm trees grew all around the perimeter, leaning over pools and gardens at it's center. Although it was not open to the harsh desert air, the ceiling was comprised of glass panels that allowed the sunlight to filter unimpeded into the space. At the center of the garden was a heavy post, the most plain and rough-hewn pillar of wood imaginable. "Stand, and wrap yourself around the post, slave." Asha guided her, until she was pressed firmly against it, the sharp uneven surface biting into her breasts and belly.

Asha tied her hands with a rope, equally as rough, so that her arms hugged the pillar tightly. Edim Alshaer was frightened by the prospect of what was surely to come. She had heard how ruthless her Mistress could be, and perhaps now she would experience it. Asha moved to cabinet that was set into the wall of the courtyard, returning with something coiled in her hand. It could only be one thing.

Without warning, an unimaginable pain shot through Edim Alshaer's body, the displaced air from the lash, hissing angrily. She felt as though she might actually be sick, and thankfully there was not a second lashing. Asha came up behind her, wrapping her arms about her slave. "You have not earned this punishment, slave. In future there will be no warning for any transgressions you will commit. If you find yourself here again, well, let us hope that you do not." Edim Alshaer felt her legs begin to shake uncontrollably, as her hands were untied from the post. "You needed to know what that felt like, my slave. Let it be an incentive for you to behave as I expect you to behave. Take this with you." Asha slipped something metallic into her hand, but no sooner had she been released, than she collapsed involuntarily to the pebbles that surrounded the base of the wooden pillar.

"'ueiduha 'iilaa manzil alharim , laqad aintahayt maeaha alyawma." Asha snapped, her tongue particularly harsh. A woman appeared from the corner of the courtyard, and helped Edim Alshaer to her feet. She was dizzy, and could barely stand, let alone walk. She could not see the damage the whip had wrought, but it felt as though it surely must have been bleeding. As they drove back to the harem house, she opened her hand to find a small silver coin had been deposited there. She knew there must be some deeper meaning to this than any sort of payment. She also felt as though she had entered a new phase of her training. In the past her punishments had always been swift but bearable, and she had earned many. Now, with the prospect of such a terrifying fate, she would have to make certain she never gave her Mistress reason to be displeased with her.

Upon seeing her injury, a few of the women in the harem saw to her back, applying a soothing salve, which quickly alleviated the pain she was feeling. Although she despised the pain, she appreciated her Mistress' candor, in sharing what could await her. To be subjected to such a punishment unaware of its severity would be unimaginable. It was unimaginable regardless, but now she knew to avoid it at all cost.

During supper, which Edim Alshaer barely had the appetite for, she set the silver coin beside her plate. This started a rash of whispered conversations, and some subdued tittering from a few of the younger women. It was wonderful for her to be able to eat without assistance, and she was at last able to drink the reddish wine that had been denied her until then. It was certainly not as rich as a cabernet, but it was the best thing she had tasted there, aside from Asha's nectar.

When supper had concluded, the eldest of the women lifted the small coin from beside her plate and asked her to rise and follow. At the center of the courtyard, a group of younger women were gathered in a group. As she approached, they spread out into a line. "Choose." The woman said, and she missed the meaning of her gesture. Edim Alshaer suddenly realized what was intended. Mistress Asha had rewarded her, the gift being the choice of any of these girls.

As she perused the offerings, she was suddenly aware of her acute arousal, the moisture beading on her labia and wetting the inside of her thighs. She had been denied for so long, that the notion of sating her desires with one of these beautiful women was nearly overwhelming. Each was more beautiful than the last, but in the end, she settled on one that had been so kind to her in the past.

Disappointed, the other women wandered back into the shadows to return to their dormitories. The young woman, Mari, stayed with Edim Alshaer, and both were led to the opposite end of the courtyard. The elder woman unlocked an unfamiliar door, and Mari seemed excited. Beyond the door was a room decorated with hanging scarves and a huge central bed of pillows. The air smelled of incense, and it was cool, obviously air conditioned. After they entered, they were locked inside, and Mari led her charge into the center of the room.

Slowly she unwrapped her body, and with each layer Edim Alshaer became more and more aroused. She could smell her own arousal, so she was certain that Mari could as well. Her training had taught her to curb her desires, but she needed release so badly that all her instruction abandoned her. She could feel her juices running freely down her legs, and it was with some surprise that Mari knelt before her, and traced the droplets with her tongue. Slowly, she worked her way up to their source, and without hesitation, buried her tongue inside.

Edim Alshaer moaned with pleasure as Mari worked between her legs, and it did not take long before she was on the brink of orgasm. Crying out, in an uncontrollable wail, she shuddered with delight, wave after wave of pent up energy flowing from every facet of her being. She grabbed Mari as she lost her balance from the explosive release, pulling the slightly framed woman on top of her, the mound of satin pillows absorbing their fall. Their eyes met, and the fire that had been ignited between them, flared brightly in their gaze. They each took a deep breath, knowing that the evening was very young indeed.

12