All Comments on 'Enough'

by ChaosChild89

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally - An Appropriate Male Consequence

Impressive for several reason with talent and reality foremost.<P>

It wasn't over the top as it could have happened many times over. She didn't cheapen herself in the process so the story stood well the scrutiny of credibility or not.<P>

You did good Authoress, especially the first time out.<P>

Thanks - With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Done!

Nice idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Tired, Old, Boring Story Line

It's been done before, about a thousand times. If you don't have any imagination, don't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ummm.....

is this supposed to be in this category? anyway, how there's no 'Loving Husband'?

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Well written,

and that is what we are looking for.

All the plots have all ready been used a

hundred times!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
Enough is enough!

Well done indeed, and thank you for the courage. Yes, there is still plenty of gender bias here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I have noted the statements of male consequence.

May I assume she left with him tied tightly to the bed nude? And exactly when was she going to have him released and thereby prevent herself from committing murder? In BDSM and related stories you read of people being tied down or cuffed down and left, some for extended periods of time. Wonder if the writer, or, in real life, the person commiting bondage actually considers if the person died while being bound they would have probably committed murder? Most people can live for many days without food, but about three days without water gets near a critical limit. Then again suppose the house burned down due to anything. Lack of foresight, nor lack of planning, is ever an excuse. In this case, I guess she was going to tell someone to release him after she left, maybe Tracy? And what if that someone could not get to him, or didnt bother, or never got the call? In most cases having a girls number does not mean you are having any type of relation with her, or maybe even know her. I remember years ago girls giving me their cards or numbers at clubs and such, I thanked them and put them in my pocket to be polite, dont think I ever called one of them. What woman goes out in public, to bars, or whatever, and never has a man give her a card with his name and/or number on it. Take a beautiful woman dump her purse and look at the cards, yeah you are right, should could be doing all of them! You are right on one thing, I dont condone either partner cheating on the other, to many diseases out there, wondered why this wife exposed herself to whatever he brought home that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

excellent first story.as she did what she had to do even if it hurt her to. thanks for the entertainment Mike from Texas

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
More than enough, I'd say

How is reckless endangerment erotic again? She should seek professional help at her earliest opportunity.

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
It dont make sense

Whats the moral of this story she finds a telephone number but she dont ask but she torments him but if she screwes up this inquest she might find herself on the divorce line real quick after he gets lose what if he was trying to set up something for his wife like a nice trip or a nice Bed and breakfast but he wants it too be a surprise for her she`s going to find egg on her face reall quick.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

That was fun but no ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short - So much more PAIN deserved.

Burn the Bastard BURN Baby BURN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That BITCH should be shot!!!

How dare she act that way! She should be praising him and encouraging him. It seems that way here if the wife is a slut the husband is happy and cleans her up. Should the wife not be happy for him? She should sit in the corner and watch him fuck other women and be proud of him.

She is a heartless BITCH.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Start!!!

Thanks for sharing hoping for a part 2.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable.

The husband got exactly what he deserved. It was subtle revenge and he's going to hurt for a very long time - how much depending on who she nominates to come and free him after she's left.

Had it been the other way round - with the man doing that to a cheating wife - there would have been almost universal approval from the BTB anons (apart from those who would have liked her to suffer far more.

A very good, well-written, moral revenge story.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
For those who didn't notice

the resolution to the story is to be found in Erotic Couplings. Well worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She saw him one more time

In Court. When a friend finally find him he was dehydrated and bleeding from try6ing to get lose. She went away for 20 years on various felony accounts. Stupid story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Good start

Only the usual omission of proper safeguards for bondage tookit down a star. Too badd she is not posting anymore

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
How do you know?

His eyes were closed when you had him blindfolded? That alone makes this story unbelievable.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Different

A little bit different revenge. Usually the wife ties him up and screws three or four guys in front of him. Good story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Very good story

Well written. Can't imagine a worse torture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous