Enough is Enough or Maybe Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"Nothing important," he replied, paying close attention to the way she was acting.

She stood up and reached across the table to pick up his dinner plate, offering him a perfect view down her blouse before carrying the dishes to the sink.

Hoping that he wasn't wrong, he followed her. As she stood at the counter, he reached out and placed his hand lightly on her back. When she didn't say anything, he let it slide down over her hip until it settled on her rounded buttocks. A soft, moan escaped her lips before she could keep it in. Gently, he began to fondle and squeeze the spheres. He could hear the change in her breathing and the low, purring that was rolling from her chest. Then, ever so slowly, he felt her begin to move the fleshy globes in his hand, grinding herself back against him.

"No," she said weakly, "We can't ... we can't do this. You need to stop. Please ... enough ... please stop."

Leaning close to her, he whispered in her ear, "Are you sure?"

Barely able to control herself she nodded her head, gasping, "Enough."

"Ok," he replied as he turned and walked away, leaving her standing there.

"Ohmigod ... what am I doing? What is HE doing to me? Why did I stop him?" she puzzled as she leaned against the counter, her legs trembling. Only then did she detect the delicate fragrance of her arousal and the feel of moisture soaking her panties.

For the next three days, Alex left early each morning, never saying where he was going or when he'd be back.

Alone, Jasmine did odd chores but found herself thinking about what had happened or how Alex had touched her the previous week while working in the exact same spot. Sleep eluded her as she relived each moment with him while her body reacted to the memories and questions flooded her mind, "Why is he doing this? Why am I reacting this way? Could it be? Does he really want to? DO I really want to?"

When he stayed home that Thursday her body went into overdrive. She couldn't seem to get enough of him; the muscular look of his chest, the manly scent as he walked by her, the tantalizing touch of his hand, the look in his eyes when she caught him staring at her. Each triggered some inner desire building until it was like a wave ready to crash over her and crush her.

Slowly, a plan of her own developed, "Tonight I'll find out if I'm right about him or if this is just a big mistake of some kind," she mused. That evening, she dressed in a long, flowing, brightly colored dress and a white off-the-shoulder linen top with a silver necklace that hung down between her breasts. Underneath, she wore a black g-string panty and a half-cup bra, though she had asked herself shy she even bothered since if everything turned as she thought it might they'd be off her within the next few hours.

Their conversation at dinner was light and fun. Frequently, one or the other of them made comments that could be totally innocent or convey a much more sexual message. Afterwards, he helped her clean up before he went into the living room.

When she entered a few moments later, she found him sitting on the couch where she usually sat rather than in the chair that he preferred. A curious look crossed her face.

"I hope you don't mind," he started, "I accidently spilled water on the chair."

"Of course not," she answered light-heartedly as she sat down next to him. As the evening progressed, she felt him move closer and closer until he was pressing against her. A mischievous glint appeared in her eye as she felt him reach over her shoulder and innocently place his hand just above her breast. "Mmmmmmmm ... I was right. He does want me ... maybe as much as I want him," she thought as she nestled against him placing her hand on his thigh. "This feels nice, doesn't it?" she murmured.

Instantly, a hump began to form in the front of his pants as his body responded to the touch of her hand. "Ahhhh ... ya ... really nice," he stammered. "What the fuck? Does she realize what she's doing?" he questioned.

He could feel her breasts pressing against the side of his chest and when he looked down, he could see between the cleavage almost down to her stomach. A thin strip of black material was all that was visible of her bra; and all the while, he felt her fingertips lightly trace over the top of his thigh, moving closer and then farther away from his growing bulge.

No longer paying attention to the TV, she watched as the lump in the front of his pants grew. "If I'm not careful that is either going to break through his pants or it's going to get hurt," she said to herself. Slowly, her hand roamed higher, only stopping when it reached his belt. Then, as if with a mind of its own, her hand reached for his belt buckle. She was so lost in her own desire, she didn't even think about what was happening until she felt his hand move lower and cup her breast. It was if a pail of ice-cold water had been dumped on her as she was suddenly brought back to the reality of what she was about to do. "I ... ahhhhhh ... I ... mmmmm ...," she stammered as she pulled away from him. "I think I've had enough ... of TV for the night. Good night," she said as she leapt from the couch like a rocket being launched and went to her bedroom.

Shock, dismay, and frustration overwhelmed Alex as he sat there wondering what had just happened and what he'd done wrong. "Fuck it," he finally muttered before turning off the TV. After a not-so-quick stop in the bathroom, to relieve the tension of his hard cock, he headed to his room. Sprawled out on his bed, his imagination returned him to the sight of Jasmine's body stretched out on her bed just a few weeks before and he wondered how she was dealing with what had just almost happened.

In truth, she wasn't handling it well at all. Her mind kept drifting back to the feel of Alex's body pressing against her, his cock swelling and tenting the front of his pants and the way her own body had responded. Her hand began to toy with her hardened nipple as her index finger of the other hand lightly strummed across her clit. Her mind was a battlefield, fighting between what her mind said was 'right' and her body said she needed and deserved. When she finally fell asleep, just a few hours before sunrise, she still hadn't decided what to do.

Neither knew what to say to the other the next morning, yet they both felt the attraction and tension building between them. When she went to the sink, he automatically followed, like a moth to a flame. Standing behind her, he waited for the briefest of moments for her to tell him to leave but when she didn't, he moved closer.

His cock was pushing against the front of his pants once more and whether by fate, chance, or desire, it seemed to find the crease between her ass cheeks when he pressed against her. The silence that followed seemed to last forever.

Ever so slowly, he watched her head tilt to one side, exposing her soft, shapely neck. He pressed against her, trapping her between the counter and his growing member. He leaned forward and kissed her neck. The hissing sound of the sharp intake of her breath was all he needed to continue. His lips explored the exposed flesh while the tip of his tongue occasionally slipped from between them to lick and tease her.

"What am I doing? What are you doing to me? I'm your step-mother. We're not supposed to do this ... aaaahhhhhhhhhh," she whispered softly as she began to rub her buttocks against the length of his hard member.

While her words were saying one thing, her body was definitely saying another. When he moved his hands around her body, he quickly found her breasts; full, shapely and unless he was wrong, bare underneath her dress. He cupped them and began to gently squeeze them, feeling her nipple harden and press into his palm.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... so long ... been so long," she groaned as the movement of her hips increased.

Since she hadn't objected when he'd played with her breasts, his hand moved lower across her stomach and into the junction between her legs. He felt her legs spread just the slightest bit, allowing his fingers to slide between them. He felt the heat flowing from her as his fingers found the opening to her hidden treasure. Pressing lightly, he felt the outer lips open. He smelled the fragrance of her arousal as moisture soaked the material separating his finger from her swollen pedals.

Her body trembled as his finger teased and stimulated her. Moans escaped between her pursed lips. Turning suddenly, she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his lips to hers. Passion, desire, and need overwhelmed them as they mashed their lips together, their tongues seeking entry to each other's mouth. It began as a duel as old as time. His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her against his clothing-enclosed cock, pressing and rubbing against her womanly core. Her hands traveling up and down his back, to settle on his ass cheeks, matching the tempo of his movements.

Inch by inch, he lifted the bottom of her dress exposing her legs, thighs, and finally the delicate flesh-colored piece of material protecting the entrance to treasure he sought. As he slipped his hands around her, he grabbed her buttocks and lifted her until she sat on the counter, her legs dangling over the edge and around his waist. He released his hold on her and reached for the straps on her muscle shirt, sliding them down and off her shoulders. His lips once again found the sensitive skin of the nape of her neck; kissing, nibbling, and sucking as his hands fondled her breasts. Almost too slow to measure, he pulled the shirt lower, first exposing the upper crest of her globes, then the outer rim of her areola, and finally her nipples.

A chill ran through her, whether from the coolness of the air on her nipples or her own excitement she didn't know or care. "Yessssss, do it. Suck on my tits. Soooo lonnggggg. Need this so bad. Need to feel a man loving me. Seducing me. Fuc ...," her mind froze again at the thought of her own step-son becoming her lover. "Enough," she croaked. "We need to stop. Alex, I said 'ENOUGH'," she yelled as she pushed him from her yet another time. "WE CAN'T DO THIS!" she screamed at herself as much as at him.

Angry and frustrated he retorted, "Why? You want it just as bad as I do. I've heard you say so ..."

"WHEN?"

"I came home early last week and you were in your bedroom. You mustn't have known I was back. I heard you groaning and then you suddenly yelled out. I thought something was wrong, so I came into your room," he snarled.

"SO YOU SAW ME?" she screamed, a combination of anger and embarrassment.

"YA, I SAW YOU. YOU WERE STRETCHED OUT ON YOUR BED. YOU WEREN'T WEARING ANYTHING AND YOU HAD A FUCKING VIBRATOR STUFFED IN YOUR PUSSY. THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE SAYING HOW MUCH YOU MISSED IT AND NEEDED IT," he yelled back.

"HOW DARE YOU."

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING TEASE."

"What do you mean 'tease'?" she growled menacingly.

"I admit I started this all. You're a very beautiful woman and after 'that night' I wanted you. I wanted you as not only my step-mom but as my friend and my lover. I fantasized over and over what it would be like to make love to you. The difference is that I admit I want to make love to you. You, on the other hand, keeping playing this game and then suddenly say 'Enough' and that's it."

Silence filled the room until he pulled away, muttering, "You're no different than Deborah ... she used to pull the same shit,"

"Oh, really?" she retorted. Anger, frustration, desire, and humiliation at being compared to his ex-girlfriend all flared in her as she slid off the counter, her breasts still hanging freely for him to see. "We'll see about that." Dropping to her knees, she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. She was delighted to see he wasn't wearing anything underneath as his cock sprang free. Her eyes seemed to cloud over as she marveled at its size. "Nice," she purred, wrapping her hand around its girth. "Exactly the type of cock I like the most; long, hard and thick," she continued as she unconsciously licked her lips. "... and just to set the record straight, I'm NOT a tease. I ALWAYS come through with what I promise."

Unsure of what to say or do, he stood there as he watched her lower her lips to the head of his cock.

Sensuously she looked up at him, her eyes ablaze with what she was about to do. She leaned forward and lightly licked the head of his cock, probing the slit with the tip of her tongue.

His body stiffened as he watched her hand moving up and down the length of his shaft. Her lips were wet from the saliva that now coated his cock head. Opening her mouth, she took the head between her lips, nipping at the tip with her teeth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she hummed in response.

Slowly, her lips moved down the shaft of his quivering cock. Her tongue caressed the bottom side of it, teasing the sensitive nerves under the head. He felt like he was going to explode. He knew he wouldn't last long. Weeks of teasing, touching, fondling, and dreaming had left his body on the verge of release. "Gonna cum," he slurred as he entwined his fingers her hair.

She pulled away and sat up higher, saying, "Go for it, baby. Cum all over your step-mommy's tits. Let me see what you've got. Let's see what you've been saving for me. Show me you're a man and not just some sniveling little schoolboy," she challenged. Her hands became a blur as they raced up and down his shaft, pulling and tugging until he felt his balls churn and his man-cream sail from the tip of his cock. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh," he groaned.

"That's it baby. Ohhhhhhh ... so much cum."

Strand after strand shot forth, covering the upper portion of her globes before sliding down into the valley between them, coating her tits or hanging from her nipples.

His world became one of fireworks. There was a gentle grey fog and spiraling stars as his body trembled and shook. Using her head as an anchor, he held on until the last strand had left his body before he collapsed onto the kitchen floor. "I never imagined ... I had no idea," he mumbled.

"Really? You mean your bitch of an ex-girlfriend never sucked your cock?"

"She ... we never did anything."

Suddenly understanding what he was saying she asked softly, "You mean you're a ... I should say WERE a ..."

"Virgin," he finished as he blushed. "We did plenty of kissing and even a little more but ... well ... the rest never happened."

She used her fingertip to scoop a large glob of his cum from her chest as she replied, "Well it has now." She brought her finger to her lips and sucked off the goo. "Yummmm ... I'd forgotten how good this tastes. Now I need to clean up and give you some time to recuperate," she said mischievously.

Exhausted in a way he'd never felt before, he watched as she left the room, her tits jiggling and bouncing, his cum still coating them. As he lay back on the floor, he heard the shower running in the bathroom. He closed his eyes and again saw her naked body as it had been the first time he'd seen her; She had been aglow as her orgasm washed over her, her nipples pointing into the air, her legs spread, her pussy quivering around the vibrator as if trying to shallow it, her pussy juices coating the toy and her inner thighs while more oozed from the opening to glide down between the crease of her ass and pool on the bed. His cock instantly began to harden. He got up and headed for the bathroom, a smile on his face.

Unaware of what was coming, Jasmine stood under the water as it cascaded over her body. She felt it splashing against her hyper-sensitive tits, especially on her nipples, sending tremors through her. A groan sounding in her chest. "Ohhhhhh ... what have I done," she questioned, "My own step-son. I sucked my own step-son's cock ... and I loved it. I let him cum all over my tits just like some slut ... and I loved that, too. What if he'd tried ...?" she faltered as her fingertip slid across the opening of her pussy. "Ohhhh ... I need to find a man. A 'fuck-buddy' if nothing else before it's too late," she groaned as her finger slid past her outer lips and into her pussy. Her legs trembled until she had to grab the showerhead to keep from falling over. "Oh god ... already? So soon? SO fucking hot ... ohmigod ... gonna cummmmmmmmmm," she moaned as her fingers plunged in and out of her core, not realizing that Alex was standing in the doorway listening.

As soon as the water stopped, he stepped out so she wouldn't know he had been there. The sound of her humming echoing in the bathroom.

Knocking, he asked, " Can I come in? I need a shower too?"

Silence followed before she replied, "Sure. Why not? I've already seen everything you've got," she teased.

When he stepped into the bathroom, he found that she had wrapped a large towel around herself. He quickly stripped off his shorts and let them fall to the floor before standing behind her. "You know ... that's right. You have seen everything I've got but ...," he trailed off as he grabbed the towel and pulled it from around her. "... and now I'n going to see everything you have; up close and personal," he finished as he looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was tall, tanned, with her breasts standing high on her chest, her nipples sticking out like marbles, her stomach flat and contoured; and between her legs, a patch of trimmed fur leading down to her core.

Looking back at him in the mirror she was amazed at what she saw. No longer step-mother and step-son but two adults. Adults who cared for each other. Adults who had needs that the other person could satisfy. "You know if we do this, it will never be the same between us again?"

"Is there something wrong with that?" he asked as he reached around her, to cup her breasts.

"I'm not sure," she replied. Her voice quivered as she watched his hands fondle her globes before capturing her nipples between his index finger and thumb.

"I guess you're not sure about this either then," he continued as he leaned over and kissed her neck while one of his hands moved lower planting itself over her aroused pussy. "... Or this," he finished as he slid a finger into her, slowly pumping it in and out."

"Yessssssssssss," was the only reply she gave as she put her hands over his, holding one on her tit and the other in her pussy.

"Yes, what? Yes you want me to stop or Yes you want me to keep going," he teased.

"Enough," she gasped weakly.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he captured her clit between his fingers and gently squeezed the sensitive nerve bud.

Her eyes flew open and her body quivered as he continued to slide his fingers in and out. Almost imperceptibly, she shook her head 'no' as she reached behind herself, grasping for him.

His hips pressed against her, his cock nestled in the crease between her ass cheeks.

Pulling back, his cock slid down the cleft until it is pointed directly at the opening to her womanhood. Using the hand that had been buried in her pussy, he pushed his cock head lower, then pushed forward slicing between her aroused pussy lips and crashing against her clit.

"Arrrggghhhhhh," she groaned as the sensations flew through her body. Trembling from the intensity of the feeling, she leaned forward on the bathroom counter. His cock sprang free of its confines, returning to the opening of her pussy.

Slowly, he pushed forward, spreading and entering her velvety cavern.

"Enough," she sighed, no longer sure what she meant.

Withdrawing slightly he asks, "Are you sure?"

Overwhelmed by the suddenly empty feeling as he withdrew, she shook her head, 'No'.

Grabbing her hips he pressed back into her, this time further.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers