Enraptured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He focused on my face. My hair was cascaded against the mattress and pillow. I stared at him with desire in my eyes. My breath was coming in choppy, shallow pants. I knew the convulsions of my pussy, uncontrollable as they were at that moment, were torturing him. Every time he moved out of me, I pulled back at him and that glorious cock.

He pushed back one thigh and then the other into my chest and began to pound into me. I shrieked in delight.

I fought against his restraint as I cried out in disbelief. He rocketed into me, again and again, every driving down stroke pushing my body further and further up onto the bed until my forearms were trapped between my skull and his wrought iron headboard.

Robbie, still fully sheathed in me, paused and reached between our sweat-dampened bodies. His fingers spread the lips of my outer sex before he ground his pelvis against the densely packed nerves between my labia. My whole body began to tremble and stake when he surged up against me and scraped the narrow path of hair that trailed from his taut bellybutton to the thatch around his cock against my sensitive and exposed cleft and erect clit. It was the steady and relentless pressure that sent me reeling.

When I groaned in complete, pleasurable misery, Robbie laughed. He knew I was shaking not only from post-orgasmic bliss but from the anticipation of another wave of pleasure.

My eyes shot open as he watched me with keen interest.

"God yes"

It was all I could think of.

He used his forearm to push my knees down hard into my shoulder. I keened at the increased pressure from the altered angle of his cock now stabbing deeply into my body. When he grabbed one of my cheeks and smacked my ass lightly, I cried a delirious laugh of surprise and pleasure.

I couldn't control the shuddering and shaking of my body as I found release once more. He laughed as I came for him. He rasped as he began to pound into my pussy with quick, ruthless thrusts. He called me name. I was too busy climaxing, gushing liquid heat around him and squeezing his cock to care.

He struck our flesh together as fast as he could now, holding nothing back. I tried to laugh as he was striving to madly find relief in the depths of my body. I was immobilized against his mad conquest.

The next smack of our flesh made the walls of my vagina convulse. I instinctively pulled up and squeezed with everything I had.

He threw his head back and roared between clenched jaws as he pumped me fast and hard, shooting off what felt like it could have been gallons of his hot semen in what I can best call a gloriously scalding climax.

My eyes clenched closed at the sensation of Robbie's release even as he continued to fuck me. The truth of the matter was that the intensity and sensation of him coming so powerfully in my body had affected me. Few things had affected me this way.

One was the first sound of a baby's cry and the slight precious weight of Beth against my breast at her birth.

Another was John. Well documented here.

Third was the last time I saw Beth. In the hospital bed, as we held hands, saying a last good bye.

And now.

I had lost a part of myself during Beth's illness. I was going through the motions and not sure what to do. My business had crumbled.

I had lost so much. I didn't even know who I was anymore.

Wild. Crazy. Impulsive. Those are traits that have come to define me in the second half of my fifty-five years.

That night, I felt reborn.

Raw.

Confused.

Shaky.

Alive.

Robbie collapsed over me, his ribcage expanding and contracting wildly for air. His cock was still hard as a pike. My throbbing channel still clamped onto him for dear life. All he said he could think of was taking me again.

I laughed and kissed the top of his head. Repeating that hot, pounding, exhilarating ride wouldn't be a bad thing.

I whimpered as I thought about Robbie again.

His head came up. Our eyes met. I saw something there in his eyes.

Regret?

I watched those big blue eyes.

Concern.

For me.

He grimaced slightly when he glanced at my wrists, still pinned next to the headboard. He'd kept me in that ruthless hold while he plowed into my body. Into my wet, tight, welcoming pussy that had enfolded him like a second skin.

Even now.

His head lowered to look at our bodies.

Mingled in the excess of desire.

Succulent.

I felt his cock jerk as he looked at my breasts. My dark pink nipples verging on red. Swollen. Distended.

When I felt the surging of his penis and the tightening of his body, I felt my body echo. I saw the unrest on his rugged face as he stared at my breasts.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

His eyes flickered to my face.

"Nothing."

I gasped when he rolled off me. The abrupt withdrawal of his cock from my body felt harsh and unnatural. Uneasiness seeped into my body and I studied his stark profile. I saw a muscle twitch in his cheek.

He said nothing as I scooted to the end of the bed and I could sense his gaze on my back. I readjusted my bra and found my panties. I didn't stand and turn to face him until I pulled my dress back over his head.

A lump formed in my throat when my eyes lowered across his muscled lean torso as he laid there in thought. His jeans were still shoved down around his thighs. His cock, while not rock solid as it had been a mere minute ago, still hung considerably.

My mouth went dry as I realized what had happened and what he might be feeling. Desire swamped me then but I fought against it's calling.

I turned and left the room. I fumbled as I picked up my purse and dropped it clumsily as my body was still adjusting to being upright. I had made it three feet of his front door when he called my name. I stopped dead in my tracks. Want pooled in the pit of my belly.

I made a choking sound of longing in my throat when I felt his hands encircle my waist. He leaned down, brushed aside my hair with his lips and nose before he pressed a hot kiss against my neck.

He whispered against my neck that he had wanted me from the moment he saw me. Each time he saw me since then, he had wanted me. Tonight, he saw a chance and took it. He didn't realize what was happening until it happened. Actually when it was over.

I laughed and licked my lips, taking a step back towards him.

I told him this is what it is. No strings. No attachments. It was about want.

Desire.

Sex.

I tilted my neck to give Robbie more access to my skin. My throat vibrated with pleasure as he began to kiss me anew. His nibbles were a potent mix of patience and hunger. Very different than before. His hands moved over my belly, waist, and hips in a sensual caress.

I want you.

It was all I had to say.

He turned me in his arms. My head fell back as I looked at him. Those wounded eyes from the bedroom were burning anew with passion. My cheeks flooded with heat.

My eyelids fluttered as he used his lips and teeth to gently nip at my mouth. His big hands spread across my ribcage in a light, elusive embrace.

An expert's touch.

Just what I needed.

I craned up for his mouth, hungry for the remembered taste that I knew I would find in his depths. We both turned as our mouths slid and fastened into a perfect fit.

I sighed at the sensation of his hands on my breasts, his fingers rubbing and pinching lightly at my sensitized nipples. Heat swept through me leaving a dull sense of longing in its wake.

My eyes blinked open as I felt him back me against the wall of the hallway. I stared down, at his hardened cock.

I knew what I had to do.

What I wanted to do.

I raised my dress to my waist and held onto it, his gripping hands lowered my panties. He put his hands on my legs, spreading them until the strip of silk stretched tautly mid thigh.

I whimpered when he leaned forward within an inch of my pussy and inhaled.

Robbie's head tilted to fully catch my scent in his nostrils. His cock stiffened. His pupils dilated. The impact I had on him was ravenous. His tongue parted my folds in a firm, questing caress.

I moaned, my body weight sagged slightly down the wall. His hands caught me beneath my bottom but most of his attention was on what he would recall as the "exquisite taste of the abundant sweet cream" he found between my flushed folds. He circled and played with me for a while, enjoying my whimpers no doubt, as the silky sensation me on his tongue emboldened him to deeper pursuits.

My growing arousal at his expert touch grew as he stabbed at the erect kernel of flesh that nestled between my creamy lips with a stiffened tongue before he soothed it with a gliding caress.

Stabbed and soothed.

Plucked and glided.

"God yes", I exclaimed as I felt my eyeballs roll in the back of my head.

His left hand left the curve of my ass. My lower lip trembled as he inserted two fingers into my quivering vagina.

I couldn't help myself.

My hand lowered and helped to part my sweet, nectar coated labia. In moments my hand would replace his and I spread wide for him. He used his free hand to support me again below my ass.

He took a second to stare at my swollen folds before he tilted his head and covered me. I keened as he took my clit captive in his mouth. He sucked tautly and whipped the erect tissue with his stiffened tongue. Warm juices flooded his fucking fingers. He wanted to drink from my gushing fountain.

I begged him to.

Instead he twisted his wrist, corkscrewing his fingers into my pussy. He sucked my clit between his teeth and bit lightly until I cried out and limped against his hand.

His mouth nursed me through the brunt of my orgasm before he grabbed my hips and upper back and lowered me to the soft carpet. He tugged my panties over my feet and pushed my thighs wide until my black pumps thumped against either side of the narrow hallway.

He dived between my legs, his stiffened tongue immediately plunging into my pussy.

Deep and hard.

I cried out his name as orgasm kicked up. My throat and jaw vibrated with its potent blasts as pleasure coursed through me.

He was loving every minute of teasing me. He ran his finger below his piercing tongue and spread my juices along my perineum. My honey had already slicked to the taut crevice of my backside and the tiny, puckered entrance hidden there.

I nodded and arched my body to him, signaling the desperation of my urgency.

He heard the change in my whimpers and my cry when he pushed the tip of his finger into that tight opening. I gripped him in a smooth, hot clamp and panted his name.

Whatever I had to do to encourage him.

I reached for his cock.

I played with his length in my hand.

I saw the beads of moisture beginning to drip and I knew that I had to taste him.

I leaned forward against his insistence of pleasuring me. My tongue circled the fleshy head of him in curiosity. To explore. I traced the hard ridge beneath him once. I stiffened my tongue and polished that smooth knob until it was shiny and coating my tongue in the flavor of him.

Salty.

Musky.

All man.

My eyes fluttered as I encircled his girth with my hand and began to pump the steely hard, straight flesh of his stalk. He felt indescribably good and I wanted to savor the complexity of his taste and talents.

My tongue was a limber tease, quick and elusive now, then pressing hard the next moment. When I slapped at his straining head rapidly while I jacked the stalk with a loose fist I made his cock bob. He cursed violently and palmed my head.

I arrowed that long saber into the depths of my throat and my tongue pressed up on him until he was lodged securely against the hard ridge of my upper lip. I applied a steady suction.

His fingers ran into my soft hair, pressing against my skull as he began to thrust between my lips. It was slow at first then began tiny electrical pulsations. I sucked him in harder and deeper.

He rocked against me deeper and stronger, insisting I take all of him. I would.

I did.

When I slid the tip of his cock down into my throat, I relaxed my throat muscles and used my tongue to massage his underbelly. He groaned gutterly and called my name as I slid him out slowly until the head of his cock was trapped by my lips.

Before he could protest my actions, I took him deep again. I repeated the action again and again until I felt the desperation in his body. He could take no more.

His eyes popped open as he felt me move his cock so that I was taking him more shallowly in my mouth. When he realized how forcefully he'd been thrusting his cock into me, he saw the strained tears that wet my cheeks.

I was wet and horny for him. He could tell by the way I bobbed my head over him so rapidly and hummed a tune of satisfaction in my throat, vibrating his cock to the root, and making his spine tingle. I gave the meaty head a healthy slap with my tongue on each out stroke.

When he felt my small hand caress his inner thigh and then cup his testicles, massaging them gently he had reached his limit. He immobilized my head with his hand and began to pump between my straining lips, deeper and deeper with each stroke.

Tendrils of joy rippled in the pit of my belly, serving to only make my clit burn. My nipples ached painfully. I wanted to tweak and pinch them.

He began to buck wildly into my mouth, the head of his cock massaging my throat. I gripped his ass with one hand, enthralled by the density of the large tensing muscle as he fucked my mouth furiously. I knew he wouldn't let go of my head until he shot off in my mouth.

I felt him swell in my mouth. He clutched my head, pulling at my hair to keep me in place. His body shuddered violently and he began to fill my mouth and throat with his creamy, musky cum.

I continued to suck and lick him long after the last burst of semen spilled onto my tongue. His taste was hot and it excited me to a fever pitch that I enjoyed every bead as it pulsated from his cock.

Robbie saw me looking at him with a look of conquest. He managed to smile. He drew his erection out of my mouth and the moist popping noise of it as the thick rim cleared my tight lips. He put his hands on my shoulders and rose me to my feet.

I moaned softly into his mouth as I launched myself at him. The kiss was long, slow and hot as hell. His fingers came up to pluck and pinch her clothed nipple. His other hand moved to remove the clothing from my body, causing me to shiver.

As he took the gown off me, I responded to his touch. My hands trembled as I kicked off my pumps and peeled my stockings. I played with the straps of my bra before lowering them and unfastening the clasps. It fell to the floor. Color no doubt flushed my cheeks as I stood before him completely naked. Both in body and spirit now.

I also knew that I had his attention.

I ran my hands along my waist, then my belly, before I drew two fingers into the swollen labia. His breath stuck in his lungs as I rolled my hips and fingers rhythmically towards our mutual pleasure. I felt fire in my belly as my mind dwelled on what he had just done to me. That subtle nudge was enough to make me cum and as I continued to strum it loose from my body, I watched his cock grow hard and ready for me again.

He muttered for me to get my naked ass over to him.

A flash of anxiety washed over me, post orgasm, and it spiced my arousal again. I approached him slowly.

Teasingly.

Which was very difficult given my agitated state, I must add.

When I got close enough, he reached up and drew me down next to him. He grabbed my wrist and before I could figure out what he intended to do with me, he shoved both of my moist fingers into his mouth. He sucked and ran his tongue between them, quite greedily for my sweet cream. I yelped in surprise a few seconds later when he abruptly hauled me over his lap.

I cried out in alarm when he spanked my bottom. Twice. I struggled in his lap. Not to escape the spanking but to find more enjoyment from it. I twisted my hips and allowed him three more brisk spankings.

I told him that really turned me on as I turned over, leaned in, ran my tongue over his parted lips.

I squirmed as he spank me two more time then he began to palm and squeeze my bottom. He removed his arm and urged me up. I couldn't help but to remember

Robbie spanked me as he plowed into me earlier and I had a massive orgasm. My clit throbbed as I struggled against him. My belly lit up like the Fourth of July. I wanted to feel that again.

Like yesterday.

He pulled me up until I straddled his lap. He had already torn the wrapper off another condom and was in the process of sliding it down his considerable length when I felt my pussy sizzle at the erotic sight.

My body moved with Robbie's as his left arm encircled my waist and he held up his cock. I gasped with excitement when I lowered me slowly, skewering me again with his hard flesh.

As my vagina clasped around his cock, I felt him pump with his hips while he held me steady. I heard his grunt of satisfaction when he slipped into me a few more inches.

I trembled in his hands, my vaginal muscles contracted around his invasive flesh and I drew him inward. Now he wasn't going to back out.

He sent the thumb of the hand which was cradling me between the flushed, swollen folds of my labia. I quivered and flexed around his cock as he began to stimulate my clit. My eyes fluttered as he plucked and pressed against me. His teeth clenched tight when I began to make circular undulations with my hips and stroked his cock to as much effect as I stimulated myself.

I put my hands on his shoulders and bucked forward slightly with my hips, getting the indirect pressure I needed on my clit in order to come.

I watched his eyes widen as I did my subtle dance on his cock. When he felt my flood around him, heard my little whimpers of pleasure, and my muscular walls begin to massage him, he growled one singular word.

Fuck.

He grabbed my hips and thrust up until his aching balls pressed snugly to my delicate tissues. I couldn't stifle the cry he provoked. My body shuddered once. Then again and more violently. I pressed my face to his neck and whimpered mindlessly as pleasure crashed through me.

His eyes shut. The combination of holding me while I shuddered in glorious orgasm and being buried in the center of it was proving too much. He hung on for as long as he could, but as I trembled and milked his cock like a silken fist, he had no choice but to relinquish all control. When my spasms finally waned, I noticed that he was heavily lidded and had already exorcised the demons within him. I still saw that glimmer in his eyes.

I felt his big hands along my hips, sinking his fingers into my buttocks.

I moaned my pleasure when he began to slowly rock me up and down around on his cock. He filled me to the point of unbearable tightness but as the smooth, hard knob of his penis slowly massaged some supersensitive place deep within my being, I knew I was also filled with frantic, desperate lust.

"Yes!" I cried breathlessly, my hips began to join in the pleasurable rhythm of our mating.

I leaned back and saw his eyes fix on my nipples. I held onto his shoulders and started to wildly buck up and down on his cock. He spanked my bottom lightly. I told him to do it again.

He did.

He ordered me to hold still. He found the will to still his own hips. No small feat for any man who was sheathed in a wet, warm pussy. I stared down at him, panting heavily, as he secured my hip with one hand while the other trailed gently up the sensitive side of my torso. I bit my lip to restrain my moan.

I called his name through panting breaths as his hand swept beneath my armpit and cradled a breast from below. I squirmed in his lap in intense arousal when he stared at me for a few seconds. He smacked my bottom once to still me and then lean forward as though he had all the time in the world.