Enraptured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the bastard flicked my nipple with his tongue.

My vagina flexed upward in excruciating arousal as I watched him and lave the sensitive bud of flesh. He must have felt my uncontrollable inner caress because those gorgeous eyes flashed up to my face. My eyes widened at something I saw in his gaze.

The next thing I knew, he'd flung his arm over my shoulder and gripped my hip and ass tightly, completely immobilizing my body on his lap.

Robbie took a good portion of my breast into his warm mouth and began to agitate and torture the captive nipple. I whimpered and moaned as he lashed at the sensitive flesh with his tongue and bit me with his teeth. I felt his cock swerve and swell inside of my body at the same time that he held my nipple still with his teeth and both pulled and rubbed tightly against with this stiffened tongue.

I exploded again. Because he had forced me into immobility, this orgasm was tight and very concentrated. This restrictive quality bordered on pain but was more enjoyable than any orgasm he had given me thus far.

He growled as the liquid heat gushed around him. He leaned back on the carpet, dug his fingers into my ass and began to lift me up and down as he continued to pump inside me.

I felt him crest and he lifted me high off his penis and rocketed me down in four long, furious hammer strikes. I surprised myself with an orgasm that came from nowhere as began to hold onto me tightly. He launched himself onto one of my breasts, gently kissing it before biting on it the soft mound of flesh with anger and desperation. The pain seared through my body but I found it as arousing as I did painful.

We chuckled as we collapsed into one another. Laying there for a long moment, I stroked his forehead and licked the beads of sweat from his forehead. Needing to get some circulation into my legs, I rose from him and walked to his fridge.

I pulled out a bottle of water, opened it, and began to drink it. It felt so cold, so fresh, so incredibly quenching.

I turned to face the hallway where I left him. I lifted a hand, raised a finger, and beckoned him to me as I took that cold water and began to lather it over my hot body.

The cold rush of the liquid over my steamed flesh caused my body to tremble, pucker, and become covered in goose flesh. It also served to awaken me as Robbie came to me. I turned to face his kitchen counter. Giving him my back and I parted my thighs and leaned into the counter. I swayed my hips and before I could take another breath I felt him upon me.

His hand spread across my hips and ass cheek, parting me for his cock. I felt it push between my cheeks and I relished in the heat it gave off. This angle would prove to be perfect as he guided himself to my drenched, swollen, clinging sheath, and I drowned in lust when I heard him hiss when he pushed the plum sized head of his cock into me.

I moaned shakily. His hands rose to my hips and glided them across the silky skin of my ass. Despite everything that we had done this far, he still soothed my flesh and made me horny. I apparently had a lot in my tank. Thank God so did Robbie.

He bucked his hips slowly at first. The wet, sucking sound that the rim of his cock made every time he almost drew his cock out of my pussy made me want to have my body skewered by him with every thrust.

He muttered a few words as he pushed himself another inch into my clinging flesh and began to rock in and out. I moaned, raised my thighs and forced his cock another inch into my heat. He laughed and spanked my ass. By now, my ass was sore and throbbing from those lashes of his palm.

I wanted more.

So much more.

Robbie continued pumping my pussy for a minute longer and the only sounds to be heard were the sucking sound of his cock in my swollen channel and the frantic breathing from our exhausted lungs. When I tried to push back and force him to increase the pace, he gave me another brisk slap and I cried in agonizing pleasure. By now, he was pressed to his hilt and molded my ass cheeks with his hands. It served to give his aching balls some much-needed pressure.

One hand reached around to pinch the bottom of my swollen, tender labia together. The other played with my clit briskly in the juicy pocket of flesh he'd had teasingly formed.

That cock of his jerked viciously inside my channel and I couldn't take it any longer. He had played with it for so long, teased me, and spanked me. I begged him to fuck me in my ass.

Now.

He pulled my hair and my neck yanked back, my body arched awkwardly for him.

He took advantage of my prone body and slid his thumb along my slick perineum and accumulated some of the juices our fucking had created. He grabbed my hip and held me steady while he pierced my tiny opening. I panted and moaned as he penetrated me. I stilled beneath and felt his warm length move deeper inside me.

He snarled with crazed lust, grabbed both hips, and began to pound into me. A growl of pure animalistic pleasure rose from his throat as he pumped me from tip to balls again and again, striking our flesh together in a fierce tempo. I wailed with pleasure and I let my cry surge louder with every pelvic thrust against my ass.

I came.

It ripped through my body like an electric shock and it shook me violently. The walls that caged his cock instinctively convulsed around him. He responded to my bodies acceptance of his presence by shifting his hand below one ass cheek and lifted it to better accommodate his physical assault. The next slam into me pierced deeper than any other thrust I had ever felt.

His hands dug into my hips as he roared his pleasure. That immense muscular body shuddered in the throes of a violent storm of pleasure. His intensity made me want to keep pace with him.

Feeling and hearing the effect I was having on him was one of the hottest experiences of my life, given what I have shared with my readers, that is a lot. He had to know the effect he was having on me as well.

As exposed as I was to him, I felt as if every inch of my flesh was made for him at this moment. It was an incredible feeling. His hard knob massaged me deep and the feel of his balls slapping against my moist ass cheeks and even thighs made me bite my tongue from pure pleasure.

God yes, I whispered to only myself. He abruptly pushed my legs further apart and the strain of it made me scream as he took a hold of my thighs and lifted my legs up.

I gripped the counter top and felt my torso pull. I locked my legs as best I could around his waist while he held onto my thighs and hips continuing to fuck me. I couldn't keep my back straight and it began to sag down. I didn't care at that moment. I was so lost in his assault on my body that I came again.

This one made me delirious. How much more could I have inside of me? With the way that Robbie was making me feel, I prayed to God that I had at least as many left as I had already been given.

When he groaned in agonizing pleasure and I felt the sudden rush of molten liquid into my ass, any discomfort I felt went away. The angle the throbbing head of his cock had taken had made my pussy react in such a way that made everything I was feeling so much more potent than just a few moments earlier.

I fought alongside him to tilt my hips and keep that incredible pressure going and I found myself exploding as intensely as he was.

He continued to pump me hard as he continued to cum. Finally his upper body began to sag and I felt my body returning to its upright position. When his back slid against mine, I felt his still throbbing cock pulsate along the outside swelling of my ass cheek and then onto my thigh.

Reaching for his body, I tried to pull him tight to me. I needed to be close to him. Oh my God, he was such a great lover.

I twisted to plant a kiss on his shoulder.

He spun me around and lifted me onto the counter where we kissed.

It was so sweet.

Slow.

Invigorating.

The simple merging of our lips and the tasting of each other's mouths was doing so much to bring us back down to earth. It also served to ready us for our next round of delicious, sinful, and heart-pounding sex.

I felt him tug the condom off his cock and he leaned me back on the counter as he reached for a towel to clean himself. The fact he did this without breaking our kiss stole the breath from my lungs.

When the kiss finally ended, I slid off the counter top and into his chest. I laughed, from sheer pleasure and wickedness.

He ran his hands through my hair and told me that he would be right back.

I told him ok but as I stood there alone and naked in his kitchen, I felt alone. That was something I definitely did not want. Besides why be apart from a God among men? After what seemed like an eternity but was in reality maybe ten seconds, I went into his bedroom, opened his night stand drawer and grabbed a handful of condoms. Fully armed, I then discovered him in his bathroom. He was cleaning his cock after several hours of fucking and then blasting into my ass, I felt a tickle of delirium etch over my flesh.

Goose pimples.

I stood in the doorway and saw the thorough way he was cleaning his cock off. As he stroked it, I saw it grow bigger and I couldn't help myself.

I skimmed my fingertips along the curve of my lower breast. My excitement grew when I lifted my breast in my palm, enjoying its tautness and his firm cock as he stroked.

He finally turned and saw me. He dropped his wash cloth and nodded for me to continue. I kept the flesh of my breast in my hands as if I were offering it to him but instead he continued to watch me.

When I pinched my nipples lightly both of us groaned. I clamped my thighs together as I continued to play with myself. My gaze became locked on his magnificent cock.

I remembered how heavy it was on my lips not long ago and how the sensation of his thick, swollen head passing across my tongue and lips and I pinched my nipples so incredibly hard at that thought. I tugged on them and loved the sensation just as much as when he came in my mouth.

I cupped both breasts in my hands and lifted them before I released them, letting them bounce into place. I drew my tongue over my upper lip and slid it in as I let my fingers slide down my belly and into the swollen channel of my pussy.

It was so incredible and I fell against the door frame because my knees buckled under the sensational ebbing that had already begun to form in the pit of my belly.

Robbie jerked forward, his eyes devouring me as I continued to finger my pussy. As he came to me, he dropped to his knees and sank back on his feet. He grabbed me in one quick fluid motion. Within a matter of seconds, the dense head of his cock brushed against my cheek.

His hand spread on the back of my head.

He was going to tell me what to do but I beat him to the punch.

With a cock this magnificent, you wouldn't have to tell me what to do with it.

Already sliding the fat, delineated head of Robbie's cock between my tightly pursed lips, I slapped it with my tongue and he groaned which escalated my excitement. I pushed down on him and loved the feeling of the thick pillar of his shaft stretching my lips and sliding heavily across my tongue.

I began to alternate taking him deep and slow. I bobbed my head over him from mid staff to just below his head fast and forcefully. The lust I had for the delicious, fat knob of his cock just overtook me. I tightly fisted and pumped his shaft while I explored it further. I fluttered my tongue over his rim and then pushed my tightening lips over it repeatedly and sucked in a deep breath.

The rising tension in Robbie's muscles caused heat to flood my pussy. I pictured what it would be like if he lost complete control, held me down, and impaled me with that stiff spear of flesh he possessed. I nibbled at the smooth skin on his head and scraped my teeth along his skin delicately and taunted him with the exertion of the power I know held over him.

He growled like an animal and gripped his fingers in my hair and applied an incredible amount of pressure there.

Dammit, he spat through gritted teeth.

I pushed him backwards and layed over him. He flexed his hips at the same time that he controlled the movement of my mouth with his hand on my head. My throat muscles relaxed with each successive stroke of his cock and eventually he just began to pump into my mouth with frantic upward bucking motions.

He grunted as his seed began to pour into my throat. I delighted in taking his hot gift. I swallowed madly and took every damn drop of his salty, musky offering to me. I felt like I was going to drown in the essence of him.

And I felt glory in that fact. I wanted more.

By the time he raised my lips off his sated cock, my clit burned with need and friction.

He palmed the side of my head and leaned up to plant a kiss on my lips.

I pushed him down and away.

Scooting my body until my knees were on either side of his hips, he reached between my thighs and pushed two fingers into my waiting pussy. I yelped and whimpered as he thrust them into me hard for several strokes. He had me on the verge already.

I fought against my need for release to push his hand away. I watched as he drew those fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. I placed my hand at the juncture of my thighs.

My forefinger slid between the swollen, damp fold of my labia. My clit was in dire straits. My hips began to circle and pulse against the pressure of my hand. I massaged every nerve I could until the heels of my feet sizzled in sync with my burning clit.

I spread my thighs wider. I spied something just out of reach. Straining, I leaned for it with my other hand and when my torso returned upright, I had my string of pearls.

I took the strand and wrapped them around my fingers, looped them through the fingers of my other hand and dipped the bead covered index finger of my left hand into my swollen gate. I drew them up and down and soon began to use the entire string against my engorged lips. I bucked my hips against the added pressure for a moment and then stopped.

I withdrew them and offered the string to him. Robbie sat up to meet me and I ran the pearls over his lips and his tongue tasted the sweet cream I was offering him.

I snatched the pearls back from him and slid them over my nipple, sliding and pinching at it as I rolled it back between my fingertips and lowered the strand so that my other hand could further pleasure my clit. The feel of the warm bead circling me was too much to stand.

As the beads once again separated the lips of my sex, I exposed my red, glistening pussy to Robbie. I shuddered when he reached for me, his hand stroked my stomach. I whimpered as I felt his hand on mine and together slipped the string of pearls past my lips and we laced the cool little globes between my labia. He pinched the sensitive folds together tightly.

The pearls rolled with a hard pressure against my clit. He somehow managed to pull on the bottom end and made me gasp on the downward slide. He began to pull them back and forth gently and together agitated my clit until I was on fire. My hips began to bob up and down in order to deal with the divine pressure building within me.

My hips jerked uncontrollably against the smooth pearls. My spine tingled and the soles of my feet were on fire. Robbie leaned in an inhaled the scent of my pussy. He licked my swollen lips and with hunger in his eyes torn his attentions upwards and began make agonizing love to my breasts. He lapped my nipples with his tongue, teething the swells of flesh as he fed upon them.

My eyes were heavy and I closed them as the intensity of the burn inside me was magnified upon the feasting of my breasts. I felt and longed for the waves of glory that were to soon be sent crashing against me.

I looked at his distress as I pleasured myself. The desperation, the sheer want in his eyes as he suckled on my nipples was all it took to send me over the edge. I whimpered in anticipation and cried out as I fell over the crest of that first wave. My climax was already unbearable when he pulled at my hair and caused my body to arch towards him. Then he placed those gifted lips onto my breast and pulled on my nipples with his teeth.

There was a certain complexity about the way he devoured my breasts. It was soft, yet harsh. It was all encompassing yet very focused. Every device at his disposal he used with a surgeon's expertly guided touch.

I was overwhelmed by the sheer depravity of what he was doing to me as I came, again and again, for him.

Before I could fathom what was happening, I felt his fingers snatch the pearls from my hand and I felt both his fingers and the pearls deep inside my vagina. Instead of thrusting in and out, he kept them there.

He twisted and massaged me. I screamed in pleasure as he created a whirlpool of sensation and my juices flowed over his fingers and down his hand. My eyelids fluttered open and saw that he was leaning over me and had the naughtiest grin on his face.

He increased the pace of the sliding pearls and lapped lightly at the lips of my pussy. I bucked against him wildly. My body had become one exposed, raw nerve.

His stiffened tongue stabbed between my folds as he continued to rolls the pearls against me. I cried out sharply at the sensation of his assault. I held his head in a white-knuckled grip of lust. Just as my muscles went rigid in the apex of orgasm, I felt him push one of his fingers into my ass. The penetration was complete and full. Proving his talents once more, he rubbed in and out at the same time he further tortured my quivering pussy.

How could I stop myself from coming?

The answer was I couldn't.

So I did.

My eyes shut. Everything went bright white until I literally saw stars and almost felt my eyes roll completely to the back of my head. The rush of adrenaline made for a powerful drug and the result saw me buck, kick, and fight back against his touch in every conceivable way possible but he held onto me and continued his relentless assault as everything I was feeling let loose and consumed me.

I don't know how long the orgasm was or if it was multiple ones. All I know is that it blew my mind. I felt like my body was glowing in the glory of climax. It lingered for several moments.

Those moments seemed like an eternity and I finally came crashing down from my high. Taking stock of where I was and what had happened to me, I felt the most sensational tickle in my belly and I licked my dry lips. I squeeze my right nipple, twisting it as I slid away from him in delirium. I found stability as I leaned against the nearby wall.

He stood and helped me to my feet. I saw my cheeks in the bathroom mirror. Rosy pink and with swollen eyeballs. My mascara was running down the corner of my eyes. My body was flush. My breasts heaved up and down, matching my breath and erratic pulse.

I was completely disheveled. I looked at my swollen and bruised nipple, from both the squeezing of my pearls and his savage assault as he plunged those long, strong fingers into me.

I laid a simple kiss on his nipple, then bit it before rising to my tip toes and kissing him on the lips.

I was going to take my leave of him now. I was completely sated. Mr. Fourth Floor turned out to be one of the best fucks I had ever had.

As I turned to leave him, he grabbed my hand and asked me to stay until morning.

I smiled and batted my lashes at him.

I thought long and hard about the depravity and sinful acts we could commit until the sun rose. I bit my tongue and shook my head.

I saw his face contort at my refusal.

I reminded him that this was about the sex.

Great, mind blowing sex, mind you all.

As this was all very unexpected and spur of the moment, we both needed to take a step back now.