All Comments on 'Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 06'

by Player0

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 7 years ago
Great way to end this chapter...

I'm looking forward to more of Emily...

eugene2keugene2kalmost 7 years ago
Me too!

It was really interesting to read about this dysfunctional family. There are a few typos here and there, but overall the quality is ok. One thing that strikes me as odd is how Emily's depression was cured with a kidnapping. I would have liked to read more about what went on in her head to change from "I killed my friend" to "It wasn't me, it was them". And also how her wanting to die from right before the kidnapping changed to her wanting to stay alive after being rescued.

AutumnsBreathAutumnsBreathover 6 years ago

I'd love to hear more from Emily. Hopefully she starts to enjoy things again. You write very well. I have only one critique. There are a lot of missing words about the place. (so easy to miss in your own work.) It might help you find them if you do a slow proof read with the font changed and enlarged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your story

It seems more like you have already drafted this storyline, and are just cutting and then continuing your story without reading what you have written, a good story with a good line just a great deal of guessing the missing words..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there's an epilogue

gianfranco898gianfranco898over 2 years ago

Emily drainer Mel unhappy final foe frisht love for Emily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous