Enslaved in Europe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers

Gemma seemed to read my mind and loudly declared, "That's right, Slave girl! Beverly sold you! How does it feel to be sold so easily?"

I was filled with conflicting and powerful feelings. On the one hand it was scary and degrading to be treated like a piece of property with no rights. On the other hand, being a naked slave, sold to a harsh lesbian mistress is a personal fantasy of mine. I was getting wetter just thinking about it. When my answer came there was a throb in my voice.

"It's humiliating, Mistress".

Then suddenly Gemma's hand was in between my legs. She felt my pubic lips and inserted one finger into my pussy. "And I dare say you find it all to be rather arousal as well. Don't you?"

I gasped as her finger entered me. I was already horny before I met Gemma, and now as she took control over me and sexually abused me I was almost on the verge of orgasm. If I came all over her hand I'd be punished horribly, but I wasn't exactly in a position where I could push her away or close my legs. I was completely at Gemma's mercy.

"Yes, M-Mistress," I replied, my voice faltering.

"She enjoys this," Gemma announced to the crowd. "She's a naughty little slut!"

The crowd seemed to enjoy this and they responded with laughter, cheers and a few rude comments.

"You're a naughty, little slut, aren't you?" Gemma said as she stared into my face.

"Yes, Mistress," I said and I felt even more pride and self-respect drain away from my body.

Gemma gave me an evil smile and removed her hand from my crotch. "Alright naughty girl," she said. "Give us a spin. I want to get a good look at you, before I spank that naughty ass to a different color."

I turned slowly, giving Gemma (and the entire lobby) a chance to ogle every inch of my naked flash. Gemma seemed to like what she saw, and I heard several people in the audience applaud and make lewd comments of approval about my "great ass" which "looked great naked" and how "I should never be allowed to wear clothes".

One woman yelled that she wanted to see what my ass would look like with Gemma's handprints all over it.

"And so you shall!" Gemma yelled back, theatrically.

Without warning, Gemma grabbed me around the waist and threw me across her lap. She was much stronger than she looked and manipulated my body in one graceful movement. She didn't even really seem to be exerting herself.

Naked, bound, helpless and now I realized how strong her spanking arm must be. I felt more helpless than ever and awaited the first blow on my naked, vulnerable bottom.

I didn't have long to wait. I was distracted for a second as I saw Gretchen take a step back and aim a camera at my naked body draped across Gemma's lap and then suddenly there was a loud SMACK as I felt Gemma's hand impact hard across my left buttock.

Then the next blow came down on my right buttock. Then one across the back of my left thigh.

Soon I was screaming in pain. I was correct to fear that she had a strong spanking arm. Soon I felt as if I were sitting on a hot stove. I screamed and screamed and screamed again, but Gemma never lessened the severity of her blows. They just kept coming down, one after another.

I slipped into a shameless, mindless state, sobbing and simpering while my ass and thighs got redder and redder. Tears ran down my face and blurred my vision. But in the midst of all of this pain and humiliation and was hotter and more aroused than I had ever been before. And while I thrashed around on Gemma's lap and screaming in pain, I suddenly realized that I was on the verge of orgasm. I was dimly aware of the fact that I didn't have permission to have an orgasm in the hotel lobby and that I'd be horribly punished if I was caught, but I had no way to stop it.

Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me while Gemma continued to spank my ass. It was more powerful than any orgasm I'd ever had before and I screamed at the intensity of it. With Gemma and Gretchen and a crowd of people watching me I thought for certain I'd be in trouble, but everybody in the lobby simply supposed that my screams of sexual release were screams of pain.

I was covered in sweat and reeling from the most powerful orgasm of my life when those strong arms grabbed me again and pulled me to my feet. Gemma then encouraged people to take picture of my ass before the angry red color started to fade from my tender skin.

I didn't fall down, although my legs felt rubbery and weak. I allowed total strangers to take photographs of my naked, punished ass while I tried to control my breathing. I was still in the afterglow of a powerful and most satisfying orgasm and didn't really care about anything else at the moment.

I had left behind my clothes, my dignity and my freedom, but I didn't care anymore. I had just had the most delicious and memorable sexual experience ever. Maybe it just took a couple of days for me to get into this fantasy as much as Gretchen. Or maybe my brain was shutting down and my libido was taking over. Whatever the reason I was basking in the moment and enjoying what my body was feeling.

Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers
12