Enslaved in Fairfax County Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open mine next," Amy urged, so I broke from the hug and ripped the wrapping paper off of Amy's gift. This revealed a small white box, so I opened the box and inside found black leather wrist restraints and a short stainless steel chain with D-clips on either end.

"They're black leather bondage cuffs with black neoprene padding," Amy explained. "I was thinking those metal handcuffs you were wearing at your birthday party looked really uncomfortable and they looked like they were biting into your wrists and leaving red marks. So, I bought you these."

I took the cuffs out of the box and experimentally attached the D-clips from either end of the chain to the metal rings in the cuffs. Then I shook one of the cuffs vigorously to see how sturdy it was.

"Well, it looks like it'll work," I said.

"You have doubts?" Amy asked.

"Well, I'm not sure," I said. "I mean I don't think I could rip these things off, but there's no actual lock. I could probably undo the buckles or unclip the D-clip and get free."

"While your hands are bound," Amy asked. "Your fingers could never reach the D-clip!"

"But I could unbuckle the wrist cuff, couldn't I? I mean there's no lock!"

"Stick out your wrists, Sis," Amy said as she picked up the wrist cuffs, "Let me show you something."

So I obediently held my wrists out and allowed Amy to buckle the leather restraints onto my wrists.

"Now try to get free," Amy encouraged me.

The first thing I tried to do was unbuckle the buckle on my left wrist, using my right hand, however the chain that joined the cuffs was very, very short and it prevented me from achieving the proper angle to unbuckle the heavy leather straps. My fingers were virtually useless.

Next I tried sitting down on the couch and unbuckling the buckles with my feet, but it turns out that my toes just aren't very talented when it comes to fine detail work. I even tried to unbuckle the buckles with my teeth, but that didn't seem to be working either.

"I think I'm trapped," I said, finally admitting defeat.

And of course, Gretchen chose that exact moment to come home and walk through the front door.

"Well, well, well," she said, "What's going on here?"

Amy explained how she and Hailey felt bad about buying me clothes when I was going to be naked most of the time. She held up the "Sleeping Beauty" books that Hailey had bought me and prompted me to raise my wrists up, so that the leather wrist restraints would be well on display.

"What considerate gifts," Gretchen said in a voice that was smooth as silk, "Diane I think you should leave the wrist restraints on for the rest of the evening. Anything else would be disrespectful to your sister."

"But, my wrists are chained really close together," I complained. "I can barely do anything with my hands at all now."

Gretchen gave me a stern look and then in a voice that sounded artificially sweet she asked, "You don't want to be a bad host, do you? And I'm sure you can do plenty with those wrist restraints on. For instance, I'm sure you can take your clothes down to the laundry room with those on."

I took the hint and walked over to the front door and picked up my discarded clothes. It was awkward, but I was certainly capable of picking them up with my wrists bound.

Going up and down the stairs took longer with my hands bound. Most people don't realize how important a role arms can play in balance. If you don't believe me, just try handcuffing your hands behind your back and try walking up and down stairs. You'll see what I'm talking about.

At any rate, by the time I returned upstairs, Amy, Hailey and Gretchen were reading though the A. N. Roquelaure books about that poor naked slave girl.

"I must say," Gretchen began as she saw me returning to the room, "This book is certainly giving me ideas."

"Is it?" I asked, rather hoping that none of them would get tried out on me.

"Here on pages 36, 37 and 38," Gretchen elaborated, "After a series of brutal spankings a servant girl rubs some sort of soothing ointment into Beauty's very sore bottom. It's surprisingly very erotic. You should read it."

Gretchen handed me the book, although it was difficult to hold it open and turn the pages with my hands bound the way they were. However I managed to read the pages anyway and Gretchen was right. It was surprisingly erotic. This A.N. Roquelaure certainly knew how to write! She took an act that many authors would have made clinical and turned it into something almost dripping with sexual tension and Sapphic overtones.

"You're right, Mistress," I conceded, "It's surprisingly very erotic."

Then Gretchen smiled and said, "We should try this right now! It'll be fun!"

I squirmed nervously and dreaded where this was going. "Can we skip the brutal spanking part?" I asked.

"Oh no," Gretchen responded. "We have to have a series of brutal spankings first. Otherwise the whole thing loses its emotional punch!"

"But, Mistress," I protested, "I haven't done anything wrong! I don't deserve a spanking!"

"The girl in the book didn't deserve a spanking either," Gretchen explained. "She was just spanked as a form of entertainment for the crowd of common folk. And anyway if you're really my slave, that means I can spank you whenever I want. You don't actually NEED to misbehave in order for me to punish you."

Having said that, Gretchen set the book down and stood up and kissed me on the mouth. And then she whispered in my ear, "Don't mess this up for me. What I've got planned for tonight is very erotic. Play along and I promise you'll have a powerful orgasm before the evening is over."

It'd been about three weeks since the last time I'd had an orgasm and there was a chronic feeling of need between my legs. "Oh God, yes", I whispered back, without even bothering to think what else might lie ahead for me.

Gretchen held my naked body close to her clothed one; my aching nipples feeling the friction as they rubbed up against Gretchen's jacket; and then she turned to Amy and asked, "Amy would you do the honors this time and spank your sister?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was one thing for Amy to be a witness at one of my painful and humiliating punishments, but for Amy to actually *inflict* the punishment upon me?

On the other hand, if I went through with it, Gretchen had promised me a tremendous reward afterwards. My nipples, labia and clit are all swollen with sexual need and I would do almost anything for some sexual release. I decided to go along with it.

"Me?" Amy asked. "I've never spanked anybody in my entire life. My mom was always the one dealing out spankings in our house. I'd feel totally awkward and totally out of character. And at any rate, I'm two years younger than she is! Aren't authority figures supposed to older than the people that they're punishing?"

"I think I see what the problem is here," said Gretchen. "You don't feel like you have the right to be meting out punishments. You feel like only authority figures such as your mother should be meting out punishments. But what if your mother had ordered you to spank your sister? Would you have spanked her then?"

Amy considered the question for a few seconds and finally responded, "Well, if my mom ordered me to spank Diane, then sure, I guess I'd have to spank her."

"Well, Amy," Gretchen replied, "As Diane's mistress, I am also an authority figure. And I am ordering you to take your sister across your lap and spank her very hard."

Amy continued to hesitate and then Gretchen added, "If you don't spank your sister I'm going to get out the riding crop and use THAT to punish your sister. And believe me, Amy, a riding crop hurts much worse than your bare hand."

"Diane, is that true?" Amy asked, apparently a total amateur when it came to spanking implements.

"It's true," I responded. "A spanking with a riding crop hurts much worse than a bare hand spanking."

"And Gretchen would really use one on you?"

I nodded in agreement. I'd been punished with worse things. And once Gretchen made a threat there was no way she'd back down.

"Okay, you better get over my lap then," Amy said. Amy was sitting on the ottoman, so I basically just placed my hands flat on the floor and my ass across her lap. My legs dangled off the other side and my feet were just barely touching the floor as well.

I was waiting for the first painful swat to come down on my unprotected bottom when I heard Gretchen say, "No, that doesn't look right at all."

I was curious as to what Gretchen was objecting to, however Amy and Hailey asked first.

"It's her legs," Gretchen responded. "She's got her legs closed together. A slave girl should always make certain that her pussy is exposed and available."

Then Gretchen slapped my left buttock hard and I yelped in surprise. "Legs apart," she barked.

I spread my ankles apart about six inches and then she smacked my ass again. "Further than that," she ordered. "Everybody in the room should have a clear view of your pussy and your anus!"

This time I spread my ankles at least three feet and then I felt Gretchen gently touch the insides of my thighs. "That's better," she said. "A slave should always give her betters easy access to this whole area." Then she gently slid her finger up my swollen pubic lips and across my exposed anus. I shivered as her touch made pre-orgasmic tingles start to spread though my body. If she had done that three or four more times I'm certain I would have had an orgasm.

I whimpered when she took her finger away and then I heard Amy ask, "How many swats?"

"Hard to say," was Gretchen's response. "Let me see how hard you can hit and I'll decide how many times you should hit her."

There was an instant of anticipation and then I felt Amy's hand come down on my right buttock. "If that's the hardest you can hit, I might as well take over. I'll go get the riding crop."

I could hear muffled footsteps as Gretchen walked across the carpeted floor and then suddenly Amy's panicked voice saying, "I can hit harder than that! Look!"

Then suddenly there was a loud CRACK and a painful stinging sensation as my sister smacked my naked ass with great force. I couldn't help but whimper in pain and I think my legs trembled. Apparently my sister could hit pretty hard.

"That's not bad," Gretchen agreed. "Do you think that you could hit her like that twenty more times?"

"Yes, ma'am," Amy replied.

"Well then, Gretchen said. "Do it and I won't have to take the riding crop to your sister's ass."

Without hesitation Amy's hand came down on my naked buttocks again and again and again. I'm certain Gretchen was happy with her performance. If anything her slaps were getting harder and harder. Soon my eyes welled up with tears and I was whimpering and gasping with every blow. I squirmed and kicked helplessly and hot wet tears lid down my face.

And when my ass was very, very sore and I was sobbing uncontrollably, Gretchen told Amy she could stop.

Amy apologized over and over again for hurting me and begged me to forgive her. I could barely hear her over the sound of my own sobbing, but I told her that of course I forgave her. She was my sister, and after all she saved me from an even worse punishment.

"That was very good, Amy," I heard Gretchen say. "Although your sister was rather shameless in the way she kicked her long legs around instead of holding position. I told her to keep her legs far apart, not to squirm and kick her legs about shamelessly."

I sobbed louder at this announcement and Gretchen said, "You get six more, Slave."

I braced myself and locked my legs into place, not wanting to break position again and risk having an even greater punishment. "Yes, Mistress," I sobbed, my lower lips trembling uncontrollably. Amy then laid her hand softly yet firmly across my back and Gretchen took off her leather belt. I had a quick glimpse of the belt in Gretchen's hands and then I closed my eyes tightly, bracing myself for the first blow.

The belt came down hard across both of my buttocks at the same time and it was an explosion of stinging pain even worse than my sister's hand. Of course my buttocks were already sore and burning from the punishment Amy gave me, so almost anything would have hurt at this point.

The second blow came across the back and insides of my left thigh. Amy hadn't spanked that area, but the flesh there is quite simply more sensitive and delicate than the flesh of my buttocks. I screamed in pain and shock.

The third blow once again came across both of my buttocks, adding sharp, stinging, hot pain to the hot, throbbing pain that Amy had already inflicted there.

The fourth blow came across the back of my right thigh, right at the crease where my ass meets the thigh. It stung horribly and I almost broke position. It was only by sheer willpower that I managed not to squirm and buck and kick, however I screamed and sobbed in pain.

The fifth blow lashed across the back of my left thigh and hit my left buttock as well. I continued to sob and cry out, and squeezed my eyes shut tight. The pain was getting worse and worse. It was starting to feel less like a spanking and more like a whipping.

The sixth blow also lashed me across my left thigh, but it curled around the inside of my thigh and missed the tender folds of my pussy by less than a tenth of an inch.

I screamed incoherently, but managed somehow not to break position.

"You did well," I heard Gretchen say. "Now your sister can give you some comfort."

I could barely hear anything that was said after that as the sound of my own sobbing filled my ears, but eventually I became aware that Gretchen had given some sort of ointment to Amy and told her to smooth it into my skin.

"Aahhh" I exclaimed. "Ow! Oh, God,"

"I'm sorry," Amy said as her fingers touched the raw, punished naked flesh of my buttocks. "I'm trying to be gentle."

"I know, Amy," I said through clenched teeth. "I'm just really, really sore."

"Should I stop?" Amy asked.

Before I had a chance to answer, I heard Gretchen reply, "Just keep on going, Amy. She'll adjust. Just give her time."

And so my sister rubbed gobs of this ointment onto my naked buttocks and thighs. At first her fingers gliding across my punished flesh just hurt, but eventually her touch began to feel cool and soothing against my punished flesh and then finally when she rubbed the ointment into my inner thighs, near my pussy I began to moan in sexual longing.

"Did the belt get you here?" Amy asked as she slid her finger gently across my swollen pubic lips.

"N-no," I replied, my lower lips trembling as a wave of sexual tingles ran through me. "I-it came close, but just barely managed to miss my pussy."

I whimpered as she took her hands away from my pussy and continued to stroke my buttocks and my upper thighs. No girl should have such sexual thoughts about their own sister, but I would have done almost anything if she would have just stuck her fingers deep into my pussy and brought me to a screaming orgasm.

Even though she took her hands away from my pussy, I was still highly aroused and eventually my sobbing and whimpering turned to moaning.

And then without any orders from Gretchen, Amy's fingers returned to my pussy. At first it seemed accidental as she was smoothing ointment into my inner thigh and her hand lightly brushed my pussy.

I twitched at this and gasped. Another wave of sexual tingles ran through my body and then I felt Amy's fingers gently take hold of my public lips and spread them open slightly.

When I didn't protest, Amy must have taken that as a single that it was acceptable behavior and she opened me up even wider.

"Oh," I exclaimed loudly and felt the beginnings of a wave that would soon lead to a powerful orgasm.

And then with a few deft movements of her very talented fingers, Amy found my clitoris. It was already swollen and hard and poking out of its hood. My breath came in ragged pants as Amy squeezed it and rubbed it and yet somehow managed to keep my pussy lips spread apart.

"Oh god," I loudly exclaimed and then started making loud inarticulate noises as my sisters fingers worked magic and brought me not to just one orgasm; but to one powerful orgasm after another. I squirmed and kicked and wriggled and screamed and gasped and made an absolute spectacle of myself as one orgasm after another ripped through me and took total control over my body. I shook and shuddered and trembled and enjoyed one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

I think I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember I was lying on the carpet near Amy's feet. I was no longer wearing my wrist restraints and Hailey and Gretchen were both on their knees, looming over me with expressions of concern on their face.

"Are you okay?" Hailey asked.

"I'm fine," I said, feeling incredible. The afterglow from my orgasm was still filling me with tons of endorphins. I couldn't have felt better if I tried.

"You were totally unconscious," Hailey said. "We were going to call 911 or something. I thought maybe you had a stroke or something."

I shook my head as if to reject that idea. "This has happened to me once before," I explained. "If an orgasm is too powerful it can cause me to pass out. It's sort of like...too much pain can cause people's nervous system to overload. Well, apparently too much pleasure can cause your nervous system to overload too. The human brain just wasn't designed to handle that much orgasmic pleasure all at once."

"What?" Hailey asked, sounding incredulous. "That's a real thing?"

"Yep," I said smiling up at my best friend. "It happened to me once before, in Sessia. A doctor there explained the whole thing to me. It's kinda cool actually."

"Can you stand up?" Gretchen asked.

I wasn't sure, but Amy took my hand and helped me up. My legs were shaky, but I was able to stand with some difficulty.

Amy hugged me close and I felt the hard denim of her jeans against my soft skin. And then I felt something else. The front of Amy's jeans were soaking wet.

I eventually learned that when I came I gushed fluids and I got Amy's lap soaking wet.

"How's your bottom?" Hailey asked. "The color's fading, but it's still red."

"It's sore," I commented. "But now it's a good kind of sore. I know that probably doesn't make sense, but at a certain point pain can become erotic...at least it can for somebody like me."

Without warning Amy kissed me on the lips and forced her tongue into my mouth. She prolonged the kiss for a long, long time and when we finally broke I was gasping for air.

"Well, Diane," Gretchen said with a smirk on her face, "I guess you and your sister have become even closer today."

There were a few moments of nervous laughter and then Gretchen ordered me to my knees and told me to go down on my sister.

"Mistress," I said, convinced that Gretchen hadn't thought this through, "I don't think that Amy would be okay with that. I mean....fingering me to orgasm is one thing, but do you really think that she'd take her pants off in front of you and Hailey just so I could lick her pussy?"

I swear, at the time I was certain there was no way Amy would participate in something so kinky with Hailey and Gretchen watching, but a heartbeat later Amy unbuckled her belt, unzipped her jeans and slid her jeans down to her ankles.

And then I had just enough time to register the fact that her panties were wet before Amy hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down as well.

"You were saying?" Gretchen asked, with mirth in her voice and a smirk on her face.

And then I noticed that Amy's pussy was just as bare and clean-shaven as mine.

It was one of the most beautify things I'd even seen in my life. I mean...I know I'm talking about my little sister, but her pussy was so bare and pink and her labia were so puffy and swollen and just begging to be touched.