Enslaved in Fairfax County Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Amy spread her thighs wide and delicately touched her own labia, gently stroking it and saying, "Your pussy looked so cute without the pubic hair, I decided to shave off all of mine too."

"It looks perfect," I said, gazing at my sister's pussy in admiration.

"You two seem to have a lot in common," Gretchen observed. "I love it when siblings can share common interests."

Gretchen was obviously enjoying this. She had a huge smile on her face and when I began to lick and nibble on Amy's pussy, Gretchen moved in close so that she would have an excellent view of the whole thing.

Eventually I ended up going down on Gretchen too, but almost instantly after I got my nose out of Gretchen's crotch, Amy had me go down on her again.

I lost track of time and when I was finally finished pleasuring both Amy and Gretchen the sun had gone down. Amy got dressed and I hugged both her and Hailey before they left. Gretchen ordered us Chinese food and we both ate it in the kitchen. I ate sat there at the kitchen table naked, while Gretchen sat there fully clothed.

"You do realize you lost the bet?" Gretchen asked.

"I know," I said, "but it was worth it. That was one of the most mind blowing, bone shattering orgasms I've had in my entire life."

"You do realize that I now get to whip you with the Australian stock whip, don't you?"

"I know," I said, "but it was still worth it."

"You sure?" Gretchen asked, "That stock whip is going to hurt like hell."

"I know, but it was still worth it." I couldn't seem to stop smiling. Even my impending punishment couldn't dampen my spirits.

"Do you also realize that your relationship with Amy has forever changed? I mean, now that you've had sex with her you can never go back to just being her older sister again. You're more than that now."

I thought about that for a long time before answering. What did it mean? Were Amy and I lovers now? Were we going to have sex again? And if we did, what did that mean as far as my relationship with Gretchen? And what did that mean as far as my status as a sex slave was concerned? Was Amy now my co-Mistress? Or was it more complicated than that? Should I treat Amy any differently in public now? And was she going to start treating me differently now?

I guess only time would tell.