Enslaving Elliot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

For a while Carla tried to get Elliot to beg her for a harder fucking but it didn't surprise her that no matter how long she slowly fucked the blonde for that she continued to stay silent. It was becoming increasingly clear that Jordan had trained Elliot well and Carla had no desire to test the young doctor's limits by continuing to tease her, but before she would give her the harder fucking Elliot was now obviously craving she wanted to hear her beg for it, and if she couldn't make her do it without being asked too then there was only one thing left to do.

"You like that Elliot? You like the way I'm fucking you? You like the way your employer is fucking you?" Carla asked.

"Yes Ms Espinosa, I love it. I love the way that you, my employer, fucks me." Elliot quickly replied.

"Mmmmmm... would you like me to fuck you hard and make you cum?" Carla inquired.

"Oh God yes, I'd love that Ms Espinosa." Elliot said happily.

"Well then you're going to have to do something for me." Carla told her whore for the night.

"Anything. I swear I'll do anything for you Ms Espinosa." Elliot promised.

"Ok then, first, I want you to beg me to fuck you as hard as I can. Beg for me to fuck you like the little whore you are." Carla ordered.

"Oh please Ms Espinosa, fuck me! Fuck me like a little whore! Fuck me like the little whore I am Ms Espinosa! I'm your whore Ms Espinosa, your slutty little white maid whore! Pound my whore pussy with your big beautiful strap on cock! Pound me hard! Pound fuck my pussy as hard as you can. Make me cream on your cock. Please Ms Espinosa, please fuck me hard, fuck me as hard as you can and make me cum!" Elliot begged shamelessly.

"That was wonderful my little white maid." Carla beamed, "Now I just want you to do one more thing for me and then I'll start fucking you hard ok? You see I just love to feel a submissive woman's legs wrapped around me while I fuck her, but when I'm pounding her little pussy I like her legs on my shoulders so I can pound her deep. So why don't you put those pretty little legs of yours on my shoulders so I can pound you nice and deep?"

"Yes Ms Espinosa. Anything you want." Elliot said, obediently lifting her legs up and placing them on Carla's shoulders.

To the blonde's delight after grinning at her obedience Carla leaned down, pushing Elliot's legs back to the point where she was practically bent in half.

Her mistress had done this to her many times and Elliot knew just how deep her owner could get when she pounded her this way.

This time was no exception, Elliot crying out in pure ecstasy as Carla began thrusting harder and faster, her strap on cock diving deeper inside than ever before to the point where it felt like it was knocking at the door to her womb.

Before her enslavement Elliot had been with a few men but not many of them had been very well endowed and as a result the size of the dildos Jordan like to use on her had taken a lot of getting used too. An extra shiver of pleasure ran through Elliot's body as she remembered how she had been stretched out, her eyes closing as she remembers the exquisite pleasure of her mistress pounding her holes until they were lose and slutty.

For the briefest of moments Elliot even imagined it was her mistress who was fucking her now, a thought she immediately felt guilty about considering how good Carla was fucking her.

Elliot worried Carla had somehow read her mind as her eyes were forced open and she cried out at an extra hard thrust, her now opened eyes catching the glare of her owner for the night who did not look pleased.

While Carla was no mind reader she simply preferred that her sexual partners keep their eyes open while in this position, although that was only part of the reason for her hard thrust. The other part was that she didn't like the faraway look in Elliot's eyes as it looked like the blonde was thinking about something else, or possibly someone else, rather than concentrating on the pleasure Carla was giving her. Of course there was no way Carla could be sure of that and she had no intention of punishing Elliot for a crime she didn't know whether or not she committed, she simply made sure she got the blonde's attention and redouble her efforts in fucking her.

Jordan had told Carla in detail how she had stretched Elliot out and while Carla wasn't sure how wise it was to call the uber bitch a liar to her face she did have to wonder how much Jordan had actually stretched Elliot out given how tight the blonde was.

On reflection Carla realised Jordan was probably telling the truth and it was simply a matter that even after months of being Jordan's slave Elliot's pussy was still this tight because of years and years of repression and neglect. Simply put Elliot hadn't been getting much action, not nearly enough considering how fuck-able she was. While it was good Jordan was taking steps to change that Carla was now very, very interested in helping Elliot get more action, and she was now determined to do whatever it took to ensure that.

For now though Carla decided she should focus on making both herself and Elliot cum, or at least she would in just a second.

First, "So, you said your family used to hire a lot of Latina maids?"

"Huh." Elliot grunted, the casual sounding question catching her by surprise, "Y, yes."

"Mm, and what do you think they would think of you if they could see you now? What would those stuck up parents of yours think if you now if they saw you on your back getting fucked by a Latina woman? What would they think if they knew you were the white maid to a Latina woman, a nurse in the hospital you work in no less, and that not only have you put on a pretty little maid's uniform to clean the house of a Latina woman but will be coming back to do it on a regular basis, along with your other duties? What if they found out you had become a whore? What if they found out you had become a whore who loves being bought by a Latina woman and used as a lesbian plaything? Answer me whore? What would they do?" Carla demanded to know.

"They... they... they, they would just die. They would just die of embarrassment." Elliot whimpered, on the verge of tears, "They're already so disappointed in me for not finding a man yet, but if they knew what I had become... oh..."

"Close your eyes. Close your eyes and imagine your bigot parents watching you getting fucked by me." Carla interrupted, waiting until Elliot had done so to say, "Cum for me. I give you permission... no, I order you to cum for me!"

Carla put a explanation point on her command by powering into Elliot's pussy so hard it didn't really give the young doctor much of a choice but to cum, not that the submissive blonde would have disobeyed such an order even if she could.

Despite the image of her parents looking down at her in shock and horror Elliot had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. In fact the idea of her parents catching her in this position and learning the truth about what she had become actually made the orgasm even more intense for a reason Elliot didn't want to even try and analyse.

Luckily thanks to all the build up the orgasm was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, each climax just as intense as the one before it and each easily as good as any her mistress had given her, Elliot squealing with joy as her pussy was pounded to climax after climax leaving her a quivering mess of pleasure, the orgasms turning her mind to mush until happily she had no idea who she was imagining watching her, and then even more happily those faces disappeared as her whole world was dissolved into nothing but pleasure.

Thanks to the clit stimulator inside the strap on and the sheer pleasure of fucking another woman it wasn't long before Carla came too, her orgasm not as powerful as Elliot's but still almost powerful enough to make her stop fucking the blonde. Almost.

Carla knew Jordan like to fuck her slaves through multiple climaxes and there was no way she was going to let Elliot leave here thinking she was some kind of second rate Jordan. With that in mind Carla fucked the other woman for as long as she could, bringing them both many climaxes until her exhaustion took over, and with one final hard thrust she pulled out completely and fell down on her back next to the young doctor gasping for breath.

As she lay there recovering Carla wished she had been able to use her strap on's squirting device to fill Elliot with her cum but she had promised Jordan she wouldn't. Not marking the other woman's slaves was part of their ongoing agreement, an agreement Carla had no intention of breaking, even for the pleasure of marking Elliot. Of course it would be a hollow act, Elliot already had a owner, a cruel and vindictive owner, an owner the blonde seemed loyal too, at least if their earlier conversation was anything to go by.

"May... may I please have the honour of cleaning your beautiful cock of my nasty slut cum Ms Espinosa?" Elliot asked.

Carla smiled and without bothering to look at the blonde said, "You may."

Obediently Elliot tiredly crawled down to take the head of the dildo into her mouth, taking inch after inch of it down her throat until it was all buried down her gullet at which point she began bobbing her head on it, loudly sucking and slurping up her cum and pussy juices the entire time.

It wasn't long before Carla was lifting her head so she could watch the submissive blonde bob her head on her cock, cleaning it as she had no doubt been train to do.

Once her strength had returned to her Carla reached down and began to stroke Elliot's hair as she continued to suck her strap on, enjoying the show for a little while before telling the blonde, "Elliot, stick your butt in the air and spread your ass cheeks."

Understanding what was expected of her Elliot removed her mouth from the fake dick and presented her ass for the fucking she expected to come next. She suspected right.

After retrieving a bottle of edible anal lubricant from her bedside drawer Carla kneeled behind Elliot and licked her lips.

She had always thought Elliot had a delectable ass, and Carla knew she wasn't alone. In fact her own booty had been getting a few less looks since the blonde arrived, a fact which annoyed Carla a little, but it was hard to stay mad when she got plenty of chances to check out that butt herself, and now she wasn't just going to check it out, she was going to fuck it.

Opening the bottle Carla quickly covered her fingers in lube before spreading the liquid over Elliot's exposed puckered hole before pushing a finger inside it. Carla licked her lips at the exquisite tightness of Elliot's rectum walls clamping down on her finger, that tightness feeling even better as she added a second finger to go along with the first in preparing Elliot's pooper for penetration.

The whole time Carla was fingering Elliot's ass the blonde moaned and groaned in pleasure, encouraging the nurse to take her time in stretching the doctor's back passage out before removing her fingers and pressing the head of her strap on against Elliot's butt hole.

"Do you want to be butt fucked?" Carla asked, "Do you want to be fucked in the butt my little lesbian white maid?"

"Yes, please Ms Espinosa, butt fuck me, butt fuck your little lesbian white maid. Fuck your little lesbian white maid in the butt." Elliot cooed.

Carla briefly considered telling Elliot to beg to be butt fucked, but the blonde doctor had already done so without needing to be asked and Carla wanted to try and get her strap on dick into Elliot's ass before it completely tightened up again after the earlier fingering.

So taking a firm grip of her strap on cock Carla pressed the head of it against the easy bull's-eye presented to her thanks to Elliot's pricking her ass cheeks as wide as possible, that tight little ring of flesh began to stretch open slowly as she put pressure on it until finally the bulbous tip of her dildo slid past the force to expand ring into Elliot's ass.

The blonde let out a really cute gasp as she was anally penetrated, and a couple more cute gasps at random as Carla slowly began filling Elliot's back passage up with fake cock, the nurse always pausing after having a couple of inches and thus giving the young doctor plenty of time to relax and get used to the additional inches. Although this slow pace took several minutes to both the blonde and the brunette but only felt like seconds in between the original anal penetration and the moment Carla's thighs came to rest against Elliot's ass cheeks, the large dildo now completely buried in Elliot's butt.

"You like that? You like having my cock in your butt?" Carla asked in response to Elliot's moans.

"Mmmmm, yes Ms Espinosa, I like having your cock in my butt. It feels so good." Elliot moaned.

"Really..." Carla said, pretending to be surprised before adding, "Do you want me to fuck it?"

"Yes Ms Espinosa, please fuck me, fuck my butt. Fuck me in the butt. Butt fuck me. Pound my butt, use it to your pleasure. Please, I'm begging you, fuck my butt, fuck it hard and deep!" Elliot begged.

Again Elliot was begging without needing to be asked, something which might have displeased other tops, but Carla loved it and without waiting any longer she grabbed a tight hold of Elliot's hips and began slowly pulling out of the blonde's rectum, pulling almost all the way out before slowly sliding all the way back in.

Carla repeated this process again and again, settling into a routine of gently fucking Elliot up the ass with slow but steady thrusts.

After a while Carla began grinding her hips clockwise and anticlockwise, side to side, up and down, sometimes even in random directions and with varying different amounts of strap on cock inside Elliot's ass at any given time. The main reason for this was to stretch Elliot's shit pipe out until it was nice, loose and ready for some hard rectum wrecking thrusts. The other reason was to tease Elliot, stimulate her anal glands until she was desperate for a hard butt fucking.

Jordan had told Carla how much her little pet like getting her ass fucked hard once given the proper motivation and Carla had no problem giving Elliot that motivation. Giving Elliot motivation was fun.

As she continued to slowly give Elliot proper motivation Carla became hypnotised watching her strap on slid in and out, in and out, in and out of Elliot's rectum, loving the sight of that tight ring of pink flesh stretching obscenely around her dildo. It was a beautiful sight, one that showed Elliot's complete submission to her, the uptight blonde submitting her most forbidden hole for Carla's pleasure.

Searching for new ways to use that forbidden hole and get Elliot ready for the brutal butt busting to come Carla suddenly pulled all the way out, the brunette smiling triumphantly as the blonde's ass hole remained open, that gaping crater presented perfectly thanks to Elliot who was still obediently spreading her butt cheeks in submission.

Carla admired her handiwork for a few moments, waiting until Elliot's gaping ass hole finally started closing before pushing the strap on cock back inside the blonde's pooper, the still loosened back passage excepting every inch of that strap on dick far more easily than before but still providing a level of friction which most women enjoyed.

This process was repeated over and over again, Carla gaping Elliot's ass non-stop for a while before beginning to do it at random along with the slow thrusts into Elliot's bowels, the nurse sometimes grinding the dildo around inside the doctor's butt and giving the blonde's poop shoot the occasional hard thrust. Eventually Carla was back to slowly butt fucking Elliot while the grinding, hard thrusting, and the gaping became little things the Latina nurse did for both the blonde doctor's, and her own, pleasure.

While many other subs would have been going crazy under such treatment Elliot savoured every moment of it.

Elliot understood that Carla was slowly stretching out her ass, getting it ready to be fucked hard, and that made her heart flutter. She wouldn't have objected if Carla had decided to butt fuck her raw, no lube, no time to relax, just a violent pooper penetration followed by a savage shitter slamming, but instead Carla graciously opened up her back door for her.

Now Elliot was nice and relaxed, her butt hole ready for the pounding it was moments away from receiving, and yet the seemingly endless slow sodomy was ok, because it was what Carla wanted, what the dominant woman wanted, and that's all that mattered. Elliot was a pathetic little submissive slut. All that truly mattered to her was pleasing dominant women like Carla.

Besides, Elliot loved to be ass fucked like this as what ever was left of her old self reminded her how gross and humiliating this was, to take a cock up her pooper, a strap on cock which was around the waist of another woman, a nurse, another female who at work was technically beneath her but at this moment was showing her who's boss.

The gaping was the grossest and most humiliating thing about this whole process which made Elliot love it all the more.

Her ass was up in the air and she was spreading her cheeks so when Carla pulled that fake dick from out of her back passage Elliot's gaping butt hole was presented to the other woman, this nurse able to see deep into Elliot's bowels.

Soon Elliot was whimpering every time she felt cool air flooding into her backside and caressing the stretched walls of her anal passage as she had once again been left in such a humiliating position, and just when she didn't think it could get any better it did.

"Turn around little white whore, I want you to clean my beautiful cock of your skanky ass juices." Carla ordered.

Elliot quickly did as she was told, turning around and looking up at Carla with a mixture of desire and discussed of what she was being asked to do, before taking the head of the dildo which had just been in the deepest part of her ass into her mouth.

Even after performing this perverted act countless times before for her mistress part of Elliot was still grossed out by it and had to fight with herself for continuing to not only submit to it but love it. She was taking something which had just been up her butt into her mouth. Was there a more disgusting sex act? Part of Elliot didn't want to find out, but the part of her that moaned as she tightened her lips around the cock and began eagerly sucking on it hoped that she would suffer it as soon as possible. After all, there was no level a pathetic whore like herself wouldn't stoop to for the enjoyment of her betters.

Carla was impressed with the enthusiasm that Elliot sucked her fake prick, bobbing her head up and down on it, lower each time until the shaft slid down her throat so that she could take every last inch of it. Once Elliot had it all in her mouth she continued to bob up-and-down on it, sucking and slobbering noisily, giving it the best blow job possible.

The skill of the blow job wasn't what impressed Carla, it was the fact that Elliot was willing to give a blow job as thorough to something which had been so recently inside the blonde's butt. Once again it seemed Jordan had trained the prude out of Elliot or the blonde wasn't nearly as prudish as Carla had originally thought.

Carla expected it was most likely the former, but given just how lovingly Elliot was sucking on the ass flavoured cock Carla did wonder.

Regardless Carla watched in enjoyment as Elliot continued bobbing her head up and down, up and down, up and down on her dick, waiting for the doctor to give it a thorough cleaning before telling her, "Ok bitch, turn around and give me that ass again."

Without hesitation Elliot removed her mouth from the dildo, turned around, and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her still slightly gaping butt hole for her owner for the night.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers