Enslaving Elliot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes Carla turned her head and ordered, "Elliot, turn so that your back is facing me. I wanna see your butt."

Although she had little energy left Elliot did as she was told, slowly turning onto her side so that Carla could see the gaping crater that had once been her puckered little rosebud.

Carla whistled, "That's one well fucked ass hole."

"You pounded my butt good Ms Espinosa." Elliot agreed, reaching back with one hand to spread a ass cheek before she then bit her lip.

This was a pose Jordan often made Elliot perform after anal sex so she could have the pleasure of admiring the blonde's stretched open butt hole, and from the little smirk that crossed Carla's face it was something her mistress for the night clearly appreciated.

Carla left Elliot in that pose for a while, wanting to watch the blonde doctor's ass hole slowly close after the ruthless assault she had given it but it remained gaping obscenely, a sign that Carla really had given Elliot one first-class bottom pounding.

Knowing it would be a while before her back hole closed properly Elliot gave Carla a chance to enjoy the sight, roughly about the same amount of time she would give Jordan, and then asked, "Ms Espinosa, would you like me to clean your beautiful cock of my disgusting ass juices with my mouth?"

Carla had been lost in staring into the depths of the blonde's bowels and was taken aback by the sound of her voice, reminding her that yes, this was the uptight little prude Elliot Reid who not only had an ass hole that was failing to close after she had so viciously fucked it but that same Elliot Reid was now offering to suck her ass juices from her cock.

"Y, yes. That would be nice." Carla said softly, watching as Elliot slowly turned onto all fours and took the dildo into her mouth, immediately beginning to suck on it noisily.

Sometimes Jordan would make Elliot give her a long, drawn out after sex blow job but normally she was allowed to claim it quickly which was a good thing because Elliot couldn't remember a time that she wasn't exhausted after her mistress fucked her, and she was certainly exhausted now.

She listened out just in case but Carla didn't complain as Elliot quickly bobbed her head up and down on the fake dick, taking every inch of it into her mouth and down her throat so she could suck it clean as fast as possible, whatever that was left of her original self disgusted at her actions while the submissive slut she truly was loved every second of the perverted act.

"Ok, that's enough." Carla said after a while, "Now, un-strap me and put my toy back into it's draw."

Not needing to be told twice Elliot removed the dildo from Carla's waist and returned it to it's home, albeit on shaky legs, Elliot unable to walk right after the fucking she had received.

"Is there, is there somewhere I can sleep or... or do you want me to leave?" Elliot asked, hoping she could just crash with Carla even if she had to sleep on the floor.

"Yes, you can sleep here in the bed with me." Carla said.

"Are... are you sure?" Elliot asked.

Carla frowned, "Elliot, that bitch you call a mistress might delight in discarding her playthings when she's done with them, but I take care of my girls."

"She's, she's not that bad." Elliot said as she cautiously crawled onto the bed, feeling as if she should defend her owner.

Carla looked at her as if she was a small child before gently pulling her into her arms, "You only say that because you don't know any better, but don't worry, you won't have to deal with her much longer."

"W... what do you mean?" Elliot asked.

"I'm going to buy you from her. I tried to do it before because I thought she was using you against your will but she had her claws too deep into you. Now I see that you really are a submissive slut but you need a mistress who will take care of you and not just throw you out when she's had her fun with you." Carla explained, stroking Elliot's hair affectionately, "The fact that she's started to pimp you out shows she's getting bored of you so I think she'll be willing to sell. She'll make me jump through hoops to have you, but it will be worth it. You're the most submissive little thing I've ever met and I can't wait until you're mine."

Smiling Carla gently leant forward and kissed Elliot who's eyes remained wide open as she returned the kiss, her brain struggling to cope with the information she had just been given.

Carla was going to buy her from Jordan. Not just for a night but forever.

Would her mistress sell her? Maybe, and Elliot didn't know what she thought about that. Everything today with Carla had been great but she didn't want to lose the woman she had grown to worship and adore.

But it wasn't her choice to make, ultimately it would be up to Carla and Jordan.

"Is everything ok?" Carla asked, interrupting Elliot from her thoughts.

Elliot blinked, "Y, yes, everything is fine."

Carla smiled, kissed her forehead and then laid back, gently pushing Elliot's head down to her chest, "Good. Sleep now."

With Elliot in her arms Carla found it easier than ever before to go to sleep while despite the odd feeling of comfort she felt Elliot stayed awake for hours, thoughts raging in her head.

In all their time together Jordan had never held Elliot like this, and it was... nice.

Compared to Jordan that is exactly what Carla was, nice, and the more she thought about it the more Elliot could see herself happy being Carla's slave, but she would miss Jordan. Of course if Jordan kept her she might miss Carla.

As all of these thoughts continued to rattled through her head Elliot actually became glad the choice wasn't hers to make.