All Comments on 'Enslaving His Mother'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bruceacimbruceacimalmost 6 years ago
Outstandin' Story Idea...

near perfect continuation of phil phantom!!

u would benefit from expandin' on more of the details of how mom feels emotionally. imo this is more her story than the son's.

u have more opportunity to easily add chapters.

lizardboy1lizardboy1almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

That was great- though more detail in the actual sex would make it epic.

One question- why not have him knock up his daughter too?

Look forward to more on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrible mess

Not one of the ages matches up...grandma would have been married at 11 and gave birth at 12 and mom at 14.... then you tried to say it started at 18??? She has issue with son fucking her when her parents fucked her....genetic tests don't tell you if incest is safe.....there is no such thing as strong genes for incest...look at royal lines for proof....he is not a dominant,he's as spoiled rich kid...that was not training he never even gave her an orgasm....And 18 year old fucks ass for months first....he's gay...slave or not grandma was bred....you're bred when you just fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty bad

The ages don't match up at all and a true master knows how to take care of his slaves desires. This was just a wank story.

Steve1613Steve1613almost 6 years agoAuthor
ages

you are right. the ages don't really match up. I wrote it for another site (stories online) that has a more liberal age limit and then decided, what the heck, I will edit it to fit this site's requirements. the story on the other site has an additional chapter that I couldn't even begin to fit a starting age of 18. It is just a fantasy. I, in no way, condone underage sex.

me_ronme_ronalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

Comments from anonymous users shouldnt be taken serious. Plz continue your writing. with perhaps a little more spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It was very confusing and unsettling

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Thanks for

Clearing up the age thing. Great little story! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting

Interesting story, could do with more spanking and some of the slaves. Look forward to a part 2 if possible

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
I DID NOT CARE FOR THIS ONE! XXXX

SLAVERY IS OUTLAWED IN THIS COUNTRY. THE READ WAS A WASTE OF TIME..

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
NO

Not this time. You fucked up big time with this one especially by the age differences. Totally unrealistic.. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
...

Birth control is poison.

46 is asking for health conditions.

He should have dominated the grandma, really mind break her into a dog, butt-plug tail, collar, pierced nipples, ring-gag with short dog snout mask, dog ears headband, keep her with blinders and paw mittens and socks that don't allow standing, a chain attached to her clitorus, mindlessly being throat fucked and loads shot down her throat, and into her open mouth like a bird bath, conditioned to clean her daughter's cunt and ass, and her grandson's cock while fucking her daughter. Her only orgasms allowed when her daughter fists her, and she should be hooked into a milking machine, 24/hr life as a dog slave, all humanity gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should make a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you reread your work? I stopped at the first page. Your writing definitely needs editing. You have a guy riding home on a bus watching a girl's tits giggle, walking in the door getting yeld at as a 32 year old woman that can't manage money! The comments are not unfair. Your writing one thought ,but your mind is already somewhere else. I would fix this or removed it.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story!!!.. Keep up the good work.. I would love to see more stories like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack should turn his grandma into a completely submissive and obedient slave, less than a slave, an animal, less than an animal... a toilet.

She should eat and drink the waste of not only her master, but she should be conditioned to serve her own daughter... a toilet and pain-slut to a slave.

She should be kept in bondage and chastity, regularly humiliated, beaten, suffocated, orgasm denied, fisted, and made to serve dogs, pigs, and horses.

He should turn his grandma into an online whore, making a fortune and forcing her to star in porn videos, he should take full financial control of the family wealth, he should prostitute her to fraternities and other groups, take her to bars and have her serve the patrons and get a train ran on her in the filthy restroom, make her perform at strip clubs and sell herself dirt cheap on the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite all the negative Nancy comments here.I for one thought it was an excellent read. It explained plainly how he took charge and dominated his submissive mother. And that to me is great what are all these people bitchin about.great story I just want to say keep it up I would like to c more stories about dominated mothers.

Horndog77Horndog779 months ago

32 year old mother, 18 year old son. But grandad waited til her 18th birthday to have sex with her. Time-line needs to be thought about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous