Enslaving His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

"Jack. You never told me that."

"You're right again. I hadn't before so I am telling you now. Now, take off those pants and bend over."

She looked at him in shock. He stared at her until she dropped her eyes and then slowly removed her pants before turning to bend over the counter. "Good, you are wearing your new panties. From now on, I also want you keep your asshole lubed up." He then proceeded to fuck her ass. After he finished, he walked out of the kitchen saying "I want pancakes this morning after I finish my shower."

Jack had not set out to dominate his mother, he merely wanted to fuck her. But he found that being dominant came naturally to him. He wondered where that came from, certainly not his mother. Perhaps his father or maybe his grandmother. She certainly seemed to dominate her daughter. Jack had begun to look up information on the web about dominants and submissives. It was interesting reading and gave him some ideas for the path forward with his mother. He thought about what he'd learned while taking his shower. He figured he'd keep at his current level of domination over her for a few weeks while she got used to the new order.

Over the next few weeks Nancy came to accept her son's use of her ass for his pleasure. She reasoned that it was probably better for him than masturbating. She was pleased that he allowed her some modesty. As instructed, she lubed her ass up each morning and once again in the afternoon before he came home from school. Of course, she lubed up three times a day on the weekends. Jack had a normal teenage sex drive and would fuck her ass 4-5 times a day on the weekends.

It was strange but they had relatively normal lives when you didn't count the sex. Jack did his homework each day and maintained a 3.7 GPA. She kept the house neat and clean. Weekends often found them out together at museums or shopping. Of course, there were those times when she was really glad she had a minivan with tinted windows in the back. That was because Jack sometimes just got so horny that he needed some relief if they were gone too long. It was not uncommon for her to be bent over a seat while he used her asshole. It was a close call during one of those sessions that gave Jack the excuse he needed to move things to the next level. A man walking by managed to peer inside at just the right moment to see Jack slide his cock into his mother and she freaked out.

"Jack, please not now! Oh god, we have to go. He might call the police and I don't know what they would do."

"All right, but I'm still horny. Let's go home. I'll finish there."

He sat there staring out the window as they drove home, clearly thinking about something. Then he said "Mom, I think you need to start giving me blow jobs when we are out. It's a lot easier to be discrete that way."

"Blow jobs! I can't do that with you. Letting you use my ass is one thing, I just lay there and you do the work. But for a blow job, I have to be an active participant. No, I won't do it."

Jack didn't say anything and Nancy was feeling pleased with herself. That lasted until they got in the house where Jack grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to a chair where he proceeded to spank her. "You will not tell me 'No'. Do you understand?!"

"Please, you're hurting me! Please stop!"

But Jack didn't stop. He kept on spanking her until she finally sobbed out a "Please stop. I'll do what you say."

"Good girl. I really don't like spanking you but it is your fault. You should know better than to refuse a reasonable request from me."

Nancy could not understand how a demand for a blow job from her son could be considered a reasonable request but she just nodded her head in acceptance.

"Ok, now go clean up your face and then get back here. I am still horny. Oh, and bring a wet wash cloth."

Nancy went into the bathroom and cleaned her face. It was still red when she returned but she looked better. Jack was sitting on the couch with his cock standing out of his pants

"I think since you were so rude, you should show your acceptance by giving me a blow job now. First use the wash cloth to clean my cock. I don't want you getting sick. I know you keep your asshole clean but I don't want to take any chances with your health."

Nancy was pleased with this show of concern for her health but she was still reluctant to give him a blow job. So, she took her time cleaning his cock until he finally said "Enough cleaning, get sucking." So Nancy reluctantly bent down, first giving the head little kisses before starting to lick it. This whole thing brought back pleasant memories of her father and the blow jobs she gave him on a daily basis. This memory prompted her to swallow her son's cock all the way to the base.

"Oh my god! That feels incredible! Oh mom, you are incredible."

Nancy was filled with pride at his exclamation. As deplorable as her task was, she took pride in doing a good job. She felt as if she was doing homage to her late father by applying what he taught her on his son. Jack was so pleased with her skills that he had her give him three more blow jobs before they went to sleep.

Nancy's connection of her father's training and her service to Jack made the things he demanded of her that much easier. So when Jack started requiring her to exercise and began ordering for her when they went out to eat, she just accepted it. It wasn't long before Jack began picking out her clothes for the day, going to the extent that he would accompany on her shopping trips so he could control what she bought. It was embarrassing when he accompanied her to Victoria's Secret and picked out some very risqué underthings. But, that is what her father did, so she felt comforted rather than humiliated.

It was a lazy Saturday when things changed again. She had gone in to her bedroom to dress for the day and she found Jack had only put out a pair of panties and a skirt. She called out "Jack, honey. You forgot to put out a blouse and bra for me."

"No, I didn't forget. We are staying home today. You have lovely breasts, there is no reason to hide them away when it is just the two of us."

"But Jack. I am your mother. I understand you need my body to help you get a release each day. But this is nudity. It is not as though you need any stimulation, you use me 5-6 times a day to get your release already."

"Now mother. You know better than to argue with me. Just for that, you may not wear a skirt. Just panties when we are alone from now on. Come see me as soon as you have changed."

Nancy just hung her head and said "Yes Jack."

After Jack left the room, Nancy slipped out of her robe and nighty, then pulled on her panties. She then went over to her full length mirror and looked at herself. Her breasts were still high and firm, the panties covering her mons. So she decided she was ok with the look. But when she turned to look at her bottom she was shocked to see how obscene her panties looked with hole cut out. Not that anyone could see her asshole since she always had the butt plug in. Still, this was what Jack wanted so just accepted it and left her bedroom.

She was self-conscious when she went to the TV room where Jack was playing a video game. He paused the game and said "Come here. I want to take a look at those beautiful breasts that I have been fondling for the last few months."

Nancy hesitantly walked over to stand in front of him. She had to resist the urge the cover her breasts but soon was standing before her son. He stood up and walked around her, admiring her from all sides. This made her feel like a side of beef but she felt better when he said "God, you are magnificent." Then he stood in front of her, looking her up and down before bringing his hands up to cup her breasts. She hissed at this sudden intrusion but his look told her that complaining would do no good. It didn't help that her breasts were very sensitive and she could cum just from playing with them. It wasn't long before a wet spot appeared in her panties. Jack noticed the spot and merely raised an eyebrow as he looked her in the eye. This mortified her. Her own son was playing with her breasts and arousing her. It was one thing for him to arouse her at night in a dark room, but this was full daylight. Knowing better than to push her too far, he dropped his hands and then went back to his game. She then went off to do some chores and then settled down with a book. The rest of the day was relatively normal. Jack used her ass a couple of times and got a blow job just before going to sleep.

The next Saturday Jack laid out a full set of clothes for her as they were to meet his grandmother for lunch. At lunch, the three exchanged the usual pleasantries before placing their orders. It did not escape Ruth's notice when Jack ordered for his mother. In fact, she noticed her daughter look to Jack several times during the meal as if for permission.

"Jack, I've been looking for someone to take care of your mother for a while now but I see I was looking in the wrong place. You seem to be doing a marvelous job. Keep up the good work."

Jack processed that statement for a minute before replying "Yes, mom needs some guidance and it seemed appropriate for me to give it since we live together."

Nancy just sat there with her head down during this exchange. She was both relieved and horrified that her mother accepted Jack's growing control of her. Relieved because she didn't want to have to explain how things had gotten to this point. Horrified because her mother thought it was a good thing.

Lunch over, mother and son took their leave of Ruth.

"Nancy, be a good girl and listen to Jack. He's got a good head on his shoulders and will keep you out of trouble."

"Jack, you are doing a very good job. Keep at it and you'll have her fully trained in no time. She has great potential."

Mother and son watched as Ruth's car was brought up, the chauffer jumping out to open her door. It came as no surprise to Nancy that the chauffer was beautiful young woman but what was a surprise was the scantily dressed woman waiting in the back of the limo, kneeling on the floor.

Both mother and son were quiet on the way home. Both lost in thought over Ruth's words. Nancy's thoughts flitted between astonishment that her mother condoned what Jack was doing to her and discomfort over the revelation that Jack was training her. Jack too was astonished that his grandmother encouraged him in his relationship with his mother. But he was also astonished to realize that what he'd been doing was training his mother. He'd just thought he was easing her into a full sexual relationship. Sure, he'd read about BDSM but he'd thought a lot of it was just stories. But here he was living one of those stories.

The luncheon represented a real sea change in their relationship. Both now knew the true nature of their relationship, that of Master and slave. Nancy was sad that she was no longer his mother but was surprisingly ok with being his slave. She'd been her father's slave, so it was a role that she was comfortable with. Jack had been growing more comfortable with his dominant role in their relationship, so having a name placed on his role gave him a sense of assurance.

Upon entering the house, Nancy immediately started stripping down to her panties. She did it without thought. Jack stood there watching with the revelation that this was his training in action shaping his viewpoint. Once she was down to her panties, he said "Bend over."

Nancy turned, bent over and leaned against the wall. She felt him remove her butt plug and ram his cock in. She could tell he needed his release as he just thrust 3 times before cumming in her ass. She was pleased he'd been able to wait until they got home but was glad he didn't have to suffer anymore. Jack considered not putting in her butt plug. It wasn't as though her ass needed stretching anymore. It was the perfect size for his cock. But then he realized the plug was a symbol of his control and so slid it back in.

The next phase of her training began the next weekend when Nancy went up to her room to dress for the day. This time there not even panties on the bed for her to put on. She knew better than to protest and so pulled off the panties she had on before leaving the room. While she did not seek out her son, she did not avoid him either. But when she walked by the TV room, Jack called out to her "Mom, come here."

When she was standing in front of him he said "Feet shoulder width apart. Hands behind your head. Good."

He spent a moment looking her over and then, grabbing her pussy hair, said "This has got to go. Arrange to get electrolysis to remove this hair and the hair in your pits asap. Understood?"

"Yes"

"Now, turn and face left."

"Now, face away from me and bend down, spread your cheeks."

"Stand up and turn left again."

"Now, face me again."

Nancy was totally humiliated by this inspection, for that is what she knew it was. Her father used to inspect her regularly. But this was her son!

"Now bend over the couch. I want to fuck you."

"Jack, please no. I'm your mother. Besides, I'm fertile, if you fuck me now, I'll get pregnant."

Jack considered that for a moment. While the concept of impregnating his mother was arousing he was not prepared to care for a baby at this time. Perhaps in a few years when he was older.

"Ok for now. But I want you to get on birth control immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Over the next month, Jack refrained from using her pussy. But he did train her to kneel beside him when he watched TV in the evenings. He would stroke her hair, much like another person would pet their dog. Both found the sensation to be pleasant. Another change that happened was the hair below her neck was removed, so her pussy was now entirely visible. Nancy was prepared to be embarrassed by this but, instead, found it comforting since her pussy had been almost bare when she was her father's slave.

Then one day Jack called her to stand in front of him. "It has been a month and half now. I assume your birth control is now effective."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, bend over this chair and spread your legs."

Nancy had known this time was coming, but that didn't make it any easier. But she did it and soon, for the first time, felt her son's cock enter her pussy.

"Play with your clit."

Nancy reluctantly did so and soon found herself becoming aroused. It was mortifying to her when she found herself on the edge of a climax. What was even more mortifying was that she actually did climax when she felt her son cum in her pussy.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good but next time ask for permission."

"Yes, Sir."

That evening Jack had her kneel in front of him. He was holding a collar.

"Are you my slave, my property?

"Yes, Sir"

"Say it."

"I am your slave, your property."

"Good, now move your hair aside so that I can put your collar on."

Nancy heard the snick that indicated the collar was locked on. It was a metal collar, so she knew it was permanently installed. Jack then attached a leash to the ring on the collar.

"Grandmother will be here tomorrow."

The next day Jack heard his phone ring and picked it up "Hello. Hi grandma. Ok, just come on in. We'll be in the TV room."

When Ruth entered the room 10 minutes later, she found Jack sitting comfortably and his mother kneeling beside him on a cushion. She was nude, wearing only her collar and leash.

"I see you've completed her training"

"Pretty much. I figure there are some refinements I can make, but she knows who she belongs to."

"Good. Now I have a few things to discuss with you. Primarily whether you plan on breeding her and when."

"I will breed her but I had thought to wait a few years. I want to enjoy her without the distraction of babies for a while."

"We'll discuss timing in a minute. First you need to both get tested for any recessive genes that might cause issues with your children."

"Why? I've looked up incest babies and there is little likelihood in the first generation."

"Well, that is the rub. You see, you both have the same father."

Jack's eyes opened wide at that revelation and he was quiet for a minute. Then he said "That explains how my 'father' and her father died in the same car accident."

"Now let's talk timing. Your father had wanted to have at least one more child by her, hopefully a girl. He wanted you to breed the girl. We both had a strong fetish for incest breeding. Then he wanted you to breed your mother and me. Then for any son to breed your mother again. We were seeking a family with an excessive amount of inbreeding."

"Why? From what I've read, that tends to bring out some pretty unpleasant traits."

"We were both tested using some of the first genetic tests and have been tested by each new generation of test. None of the tests showed any signs of hereditary issues, so we represent good stock. Of course, we will continue to test each generation."

"With all due respect, it sounds as though you are indulging in a hobby for the idle rich."

"You are right. We both come from very well to do families. Neither of us had to work and we shared a fetish. So, why not indulge?"

"Why not indeed? Luckily, I share your fetish. But I still don't want to burden my life with babies right now. But I will happily pursue that fetish in a few years."

"How would you feel if I gave you a slave to care for the babies? I have one that has just turned 30 and is too old for my tastes."

"Ah, you have a thing for young ones. In that case, I will take mother off birth control immediately. Now I believe you also mentioned my breeding you."

"Well, I phrased it that way. But I am not a slave. We can fuck and make a child together, but keep in mind, you are not breeding me. I am your equal, actually, your elder. Just to show you that I am in charge of my body, I took myself off birth control and am fertile. I am 46, so want to do this right away."

She started stripping while she was speaking and was soon completely nude.

"Wow, grandma you look great!"

"Thank you, and that is enough of 'grandma.' Call me Ruth from now on. Grandma makes me feel old. Ready to fuck?"

Jack didn't waste any time and practically tore off his clothes. They didn't indulge in any foreplay, instead, just fell onto the couch and started fucking.

The whole time this played out, nancy was absorbing what was being said. First was the revelation that her father had planned on breeding her again and then have her bred by a son she would have by her older son. She was to be the brood mare for the family. It was a humiliating thought. Equally as humiliating was the discussion between her mother and her son about his breeding her now. They carried on the discussion as if what she wanted was of no concern. Of course, with her admission that she belonged to her son, it was proper. Her wants and desires were no longer relevant. How had things gotten to this point? All she had wanted was to take care of her son. But step by step, she'd been led down the path of complete submission.

"I'm cumming! Oh Ruth, your pussy feels so good. We are definitely going to have to do this again!"

"Oh we definitely will do this again. For that matter, I just ovulated this morning and will be at my most fertile for the next three days. So you are going to fuck me a lot. Now, get your mother to suck you hard again, I want another round."

"Mother, here." Jack pointed to his slimy cock.

It had been 18 years since she'd sucked a cock fresh from her mother's pussy, but the taste immediately reminded her of the nights she'd spent in her parent's bed.

The next three days were essentially spent in bed, Ruth and Jack fucking with nancy using her tongue and mouth to clean both of them between fucks. Ruth had one of her slaves bring them refreshments and give them sponge baths. All three were exhausted when the third day ended and fell into a deep sleep.

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers