Enslaving His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they awoke, Ruth decided to return to her house where she first had a slave bathe her. Sponge baths are ok but to you need a bath to really feel clean. Then she had a slave lick her aching pussy gently for a couple of hours while she dozed.

It was 3 weeks before Jack heard from her again. "Jack, you are going to be a father! I just had it confirmed by my doctor."

"That's great news! I can't believe I got to knock you up. Now mom is next. We just got our genetic test results and there are no issues. She just had her period, so two weeks from now she and I will have our three day fuck fest. I can't wait! I've been fucking her but just the thought of breeding her makes me hard. Do you want to watch?"

"Definitely. I was there when your father got her pregnant with you. I can't wait to see you get her pregnant."

Jack continued to fuck his mother for the next two weeks, confining himself to her pussy. He reasoned that he didn't want to miss any opportunity to get her pregnant. Besides, there was a certain thrill to fucking your own mother's pussy.

The day arrived for the three day event and Ruth came into the house to find Jack fucking his mother as she was bent over the couch. "Jack, that is not the best position to get her pregnant. You want her lying down with her ass elevated a little. That helps insure your sperm flows the right direction."

Jack pulled his cock from her pussy with a slurping sound. In spite of herself, Nancy found all the sex she was getting was very arousing. But the sex today was disturbing for it was intended to get her pregnant. It was hard for any mother to see her little boy turn into a man and this was much more than just that. This little boy was going to show he had turned into a man by breeding her.

"Take her into your room. Fucking on a bed is better on your knees. You'll need them to be in good shape since you're going to fuck her so much over the next three days. Did you have her call your school to tell them you won't be in?"

"Yes. She was a little reluctant so I had to spank her. She finally did it."

The next few days were even more exciting for Jack than when he impregnated his grandmother. This was his mother! While she was reluctant to start with, she gradually became an active participant, at one point even begging him to impregnate her.

The next year was an interesting one for Jack. Seeing his grandmother's and his mother's stomach's swell with his babies was so exciting. He didn't lack for sex since his grandmother gave him a couple of slaves to fuck. It was strange going to school and hear his friends speculate about sex. They only wished they could experience even a small fraction of what he got on a daily basis. He knew better than to let them know anything about his home life. His performance on the swim team suffered for a while until he got used to all the sex. His grandmother wanted to fuck constantly. She had only denied herself the pleasure of a cock all those years because she trusted no one but family. Now she had access to a family cock so she made use of it as often as she could. His grandmother delivered a beautiful little girl and then a month later, his mother gave him a son.

A couple of weeks after his son was born, Jack walked into the dining room to find his mother suckling his son. "Just think, 18 years from now he will probably be sucking on your tits again while he breeds you."

This bald statement just reinforced nancy's feelings about being just a brood mare and caused her to blush. She knew better than to protest.

"Of course, first you have to have at least another one by me. Hopefully a girl for my son to fuck. And Ruth wants one more before she is any older. I'm going to stay at her house for a few days to get her pregnant. Then I'm coming back here to breed you."