Enter the Amazon Book 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so here he was, writhing upon the carpeted floor of the cabin, dodging the thrashing legs and prostrate bodies as he felt his manhood, indeed his humanity slipping away. Before he knew it, all body hair had gone, and Jason could feel the inflating tension in his chest, nipples already sprouting to a feminine, thimble-size as he felt the quivering tremors heralding the expansion of his chest. The pleasure was so overwhelming, so consuming that it caused his body to tense and grimace as though it were pain, yet he never wanted that delicious sensation to end. Wallowing in the throes of the Change, Jason made the mistake of running a finger over his crotch, the intensity of the stimulation was like an electric jolt, Jason quivered and lay barely moving for several moments, unable and unwilling to slow or resist the transformation. Had the pleasure not been so severe, he might have marveled at the way his own blond crew-cut had darkened towards just a shade lighter than black, but he was not aware of this as the sensations grabbed hold and strangled his reason, morality, and logic.

What he did notice was that some of the men, the older generals had passed out during their Change. Was it better or worse to be conscious during the Turning? No...he...he had to fight this! They were...somehow they were turning him into a woman! His hands slapped to his smooth chest, where C-cups were emerging in plump ripples even as he clutched them. But the feel of hands grasping these tits, the teasing feeling of growing nipples pressing Jason' hands....it sent another paralyzing shudder through him, and all he wanted to do was lie back and ride out the storm. No...no...couldn't...couldn't...give in...no...no...

Eyelids fluttering, mind growing dull, Jason clutched his medals, clutched at the nametag on his jacket...Baines it read...Jason Baines....he was Jason Baines...Baines...but...but...it all seemed so silly. The popping sound that came from the abrupt opening of her new cunt was almost drowned out by a feminine shriek of delight. How ridiculous; her name was Jocelyn! All this military junk seemed so meaningless! She giggled with innocent glee as she ran her hand through her groin, contented that her pussy had come in at last.

But the needs within Jocelyn's freshly-minted cunt had not abated; there were still cravings, overwhelming urges...she ran her hand over the tiny mole between her grapefruit-sized boobs as she grappled with a strange bombardment of images as her racial memory asserted itself. In a rush, she absorbed the nature and mandate of Gaia, rapidly adapting to her circumstance and new role within Earth's ecology. But there was more, more she needed besides sex with men, something that went beyond the lesbian orgy that was surrounding her, a new need was - *OOF* The girl that leapt atop Jocelyn must feel the need too, for a newcomer had just embraced the feminized Major with a determination in her brown eyes; a singular receptiveness in the way she opened wide her legs and purposefully pushed her sex against Jocelyn's. Yes, this would be Captain Jamal Gainsmore, once a short but densely muscled black man with a trace of Irish on his grandmother's side; now become a wanton, female slut with wavy hair just a touch on the red side, even as the expression on her face showed just a touch of human sanity amidst the frothing cauldron of Gaia-lust.

Jocelyn was dominated and stimulated all at once; pinned down by her new lover as their sexes seemed to lock in place. She did not know precisely what would occur, yet she was driven now by a ferocious aggression to submit to the advances of this fellow soldier. These two drives creating a delicious contradiction that made her erect nipples tingle all the more.

No, not the Lesbian sex she was growing used to, their coupling was something more intense, deeper. The labias seemed to seal, adhering to each other in a way that should not occur during purely human sex. A hot tension built in each crotch, as unique hormones surged into the brains of both women, eliciting a mind-fogged haze of erotic grunts and hungry snarls. As the woman that had been Jamal squeezed the bottom swells of Jocelyn's tits, the sharpness of the sensation made her gasp, and the explorations of her own fingers as they teashed the terrain of her partner's jutting ass provoked a similar exhalation of glee that was more intense, more sublime than it should have been. It was apparent in mere moments; with pussies locked together in this manner, every touch, each pleasurable caress was magnified, amplified. It would be possible to orgasm from nothing more than a gentle touch of her own nose, so acute was the delight. Yet it was nipples and crotch that received the attention.

And soon, a competition became apparent; each female felt a deep need to drive themselves to climax. Who would succeed first? Which pair of roving hands would push the sweat-slicked flesh of her paramour over that sweet precipice first? Which pair of hardening nipples would so shock their owners that the only response would be a hip-thrusting female orgasm? In this, the new slut that had been Jamal seemed to dominate as well, and with a yelp, her pussy began to spasm against the splayed sex of Jocelyn, ripples of pleasure and grinding humps heralded an explosion of wet bliss and animalistic gratification. Jamal had come first, and at some instinctive level, Jocelyn knew that her lover had won. But won what?

The sharp tingle in her buttocks inspired her to disengage from the coupling, as she reveled in the widening, plumping sensation. She should have been more surprised as her skin darkened a shade into a bronze-brown, and as her hair slipped into an ink-black hue. Yet the knew changes seemed so perfectly, completely natural that there was no concern. That seemed to be the way with Gaia's changes. Everything that happened was the will of the great life-web that encircled the Earth, the very embodiment of the natural order; no matter what it did to the living beings that writhed beneath its power, such changes would feel wholesome, inevitable, and perfectly desirable.

Jocelyn had changed dramatically, the other woman had imprinted herself as if she had been Major Baines' own mother; like a portion of her own genes were now being expressed, diluting Jocelyn into a mixture of herself and this other female. With hands and eyes alike, she examined her renewed body. She was much like the voluptuous vixens that one might see on the arm of a Gansta rapper, or in one of his videos. Her ass was so firm and ripe that she could have rested a half-dollar-coin atop each hemisphere while standing up.

She gasped in shock and puzzlement at the speed with which her attitudes and preferences transformed. Any trace of the normal, male sexuality of Jason Baines had been erased; leaving behind only a raging cauldron of nymphomania with D-cup breasts and a Ghetto booty. The very thought of it...another shudder passed through her as raw estrus battered its way into her mind.

Jocelyn screamed from the biting shock of her burning libido. She was suddenly possessed of a frantic need for male penetration more severe than any drive or desire she had ever imagined. Normal humans with urges this powerful would devote their lives to their passion, suffering any hardship or loss, including their own death, to see their dream realized. And Jocelyn's dream was to be bathed in the semen of ten-thousand studs, to be speared upon penises like a sweaty, naked pincushion.

Before, in the first few moments of her transformation, she would have happily submitted to any man that had been nearby, but in that singular moment, her lusts had taken on a new urgency. She had truly become the new breed of nymphomaniac that Patience the Abbess had described earlier; not the passive female that merely permitted men to penetrate and ejaculate into her; that would not be enough to fulfill the purpose of Gaia. She had become a true Aggressor-slut, a sexual huntress that would fixate upon men and sex through any means available. It no longer mattered whether she must club a man over the head and ravish him through force, or whether it would be best to lure him into her clutches through gyrations of her ample assets. She would go to any lengths to compel men to copulate with her. Force or fraud, she would use both means.

**********

Dylsia saw, and while her rational mind did not understand, her new instincts born of Gaia soon gave her an understanding of the unique orgy in the carnal cabin of the aircraft. The transformed officers first had become voluptuous women seemingly caught between the pinnacle of a woman's beauty and fertility. Yet after the new form of female intercourse compelled by instinct, some of the women began to change; their color and facial features shifting. But not all; during the frantic, lesbian mating rituals, the first woman to climax seemed to imprint her genes upon her partner, and the women who had yet to orgasm changed; adopting the appearance of the victor as if she had become the daughter of the triumphant slut.

But Gaia understood; and now Dylsia did too. She and Lisa, women who still had some trace of fertility would change, but still be recognizable as themselves; thus they could continue their old lives, and then subvert those around them. But those who had been transformed, men who had been infected by the ovum-spores and forcibly converted into sex-crazed women could not go back to their old lives.

There was a green-eyed red-head howling as she impaled her womanhood upon the hard rod of a dark-haired, fortyish officer who appeared to be the principal aide to the four-star airforce general that the girl had been mere minutes ago. No one could possibly believe that this girl no older than a college freshman and the general where the same; nor would anyone believe that a young slut with breasts nearly the size of her own head could have attained any significant military rank; this officer's career was over.

Yet that anonymity itself could be a powerful weapon. Dylsia had seen these women changing their form and faces; and that would make it all but impossible to identify them. The most determined search from the most experienced law-enforcement agencies would be unable to track them. They could blend in, spread Gaia's gift to thousands of men, who would then spread their lusts to thousands more, before anyone understood the threat. The greatest difficulty for these women would be containing their explosive passion for male sperm long enough to wear clothing and move to the next mate; but that was a problem for Dylsia as well. It would take considerable force of will to suppress the maniacal breeding lust, to resist the urge to rape any man in sight. Yes...the lust...the breeding lust was...wait...no...there was something wrong...

Dylsia's hand shot to her naked belly, where she felt an odd, gentle fluttering beneath her navel. The strange pulses where accompanied by jolts of raw, animal pleasure; just intense enough to be distracting. What the - what did it mean? This did not seem to be happening to anyone else on the flight? Why Dylsia?! Then, the busty latina remembered her past life; just before she'd left for the Amazon.....she'd........yes! That must be it!! Her hands probed her belly, as her mind probed the web of instincts that encircled the Earth.

Dylsia was pregnant.

**********

Part 12: Voyage of the Ice Queen

"HE'S MINE!" snarled the creature that had been Daniella Shremf, enraged at the way Maria was tantalizing her hypnotized prey, the copilot Alfonso, with her naked cunt hovering mere millimeters above his raging cock. So the transformed pilot rose with triumphant purpose, away from the pilot's chair, away from her old life, and old insecurities. Her breasts, Phoenix-like, tore through the few loose buttons remaining on her jacket. Her carnal mountains rode high and ripe upon her sleek, bare chest like beige canteloupes spelunking their way from darkness into naked, erotic light.

She pushed Maria off the copilot with an angered shove. "No....this one is mine alone!" she growled. Struggling through the erotic haze, Alfonso fixed his attention upon the one that had claimed him. One of the women, who seemed to be their leader had said something about Daniella mutating, her immune system was too strong, so that when she was infected, something different would happen.

Her hair flowed down in a liquid cascade, pure white rather than brown or blond. Not the pale, withered color of great age, but a vibrant mane that shone in the light, spilling across shoulders and between spectacular breasts like a shimmering glacier melting with glamour. Her eyes, so deeply blue that the color spilled out into the whites of her eyes fixed upon him, and Alfonso felt as though Winter itself was lusting for his cock. Her pale, toned flesh had become a masterpiece of robust curves entwined with feminine grace; but the glistening moisture of her skin gave the appearance of an ice-sculpture beginning to melt with her own lust. An Ice-Queen come to life, cold perfection on the hunt for a mate.

She placed her hands upon his heaving chest, reveling in the feeling of chest hair that was thick enough to convey a savage sense of animal passion, but did not obscure the masculine tautness of healthy muscles that conveyed Lusenchi's viability as a mate and father to a woman's young. Why had she not realized his value sooner? It seemed disgusting to her now; the confusion and uncertain vacillation of normal, sexually-repressed women. Sex was to be savored; mankind was her new playground.

Swiftly, she licked his penis with a sloppy caress that gave both of them a sense of the other. Alfonso tightened; that simple touch affecting him in a way that was more intense than anything Maria had done to him so far. Yes...they had said that Daniella would be different; she did not yet understand everything that was happening to her, but she would not be the same as the others transformed by Gaia.

And so his penis throbbed, was it growing larger than his current eight inches? As her fingers gently caressed his member, it certainly seemed to grow tighter. But Lusenchi was for her, a sex-toy for her pleasure and procreation; and her new instincts gave her ideas. She withdrew and returned, naked to the pilot's chair, wrapping her arms around the back of the chair to thrust her bosom forward while her legs spread to expose the gleaming heat of her hungry cunt. Her feet perched upon the arm-rest as she postured herself for mating. The over-instinct that now filled her thoughts gave her new ways to seduce her intended partner; who was already hypnotized by Maria's gyrations; which manipulated the instincts of a male at a subconscious level.

"Rrrrrrrnhhh..." she snarled, blue lips curling. The low throaty grunt triggered Alfonso's most primal urges; changing him from passive pawn to rutting beast. He rose on unsteady feet drunk with lust; rational mind and reasoning abilities were locked away, deep inside his brain. The urges reflected in his narrowed, beastial eyes seemed not unlike the breeding drives of male insects that compel them to willingly surrender their own lives for the chance to inseminate a female; and indeed, the co-pilot would have happily walked across burning coals or stinging scorpions in order to plunge himself into the welcoming womb laid bare before him.

For her part, Daniella wanted him, preferred him that way. She was somewhat different from the other Ladies of Nature; they wanted to chase down men and force them into sex, but Daniella still wanted men to come to her; she still wanted that confirmation of her attractiveness, but she was no less a slut, that was clear.

"Time to fly the friendly skies, Lusenchi...." she chuckled as he lunged.

Alfonso grappled her, and she clung to his chest, wallowing in his hairy masculinity as she wrapped her legs around his torso, both pelvises working in concert, to ease his penis within her slippery folds. Daniella savored the ferocity of his lust, as Lusenchi held her aloft, arms gripping her shapely ass as his tongue slathered and teeth nibbled upon her bosomy bounty.

Cold...colder... The raging beast that had been Alfonso Lusenchi felt the heat, the warmth draining from his flesh. There was only her; his mate was warm, and warmer still. Her cunt, her skin, her breasts...so hot, steaming hot...his own body ached with a deep, numbing chill. His only hope was to plunge deeper, more vigorously into her simmering heat.

Yet he only seemed to lose heat, his legs were shivering from cold, even as his mate continued to grow warmer, until she was almost blistering. He squeezed the muscles of his buttocks as he tried to plunge yet deeper into the frothing, feminine heaven that had entrapped his member, for him this woman embodied the deepest, animal desires for warmth, comfort, and procreation, on every level, Lusenchi was wild with desire for her.

But as Daniella scratched her nails down his muscled back, arched her back to take advantage of the way he sucked her nipples, her instincts told her that his climax was imminent. She knew that when a man climaxed inside her, the daughters of Gaia could infect him, turning him into one of them. She was not entirely sure what would happen with her own womb, but she wanted to savor this man a while longer; she'd worked with him for years; wasted the time they could have had in each others arms due to her confused, meaningless standards and reluctance so common among women.

Instead of allowing him to spurt himself inside her, she leapt from his arms, grasped his penis; harder than before, more rigid than should have been possible, and nestled his manmeat between the velvety chasm of her melon-sized boobs. She jiggled each tit, squeezing them together with her hands for added friction. Her cleavage was enough to contain his manhood all except the head. Teasing, touching the tip of his cock with her tongue, she carried him through the valley, through the darkness, into the glory of explosive orgasm.

The first spurt of his sperm came at her with the speed and power of a dive-bombing jet. It seemed to harden, to freeze as it oozed and flowed in pearly rivers across the fertile expanse of her plump bosom. It was a narcotic ecstasy; somehow her body was drawing strength, nourishment from his ejaculate. Gaia told her, Gaia understood. Semen contained numerous sugars and nutrients; Ladies of Nature could survive on it as a food source. No longer would they need to destroy life to nourish themselves, their needs could be met only by the rich spew of men in orgasm. She shut out all else, all but the glory of orgasm, of his semen upon her curvaceous breasts. All she needed was water, sunlight, and to be bathed in sperm. Nothing else mattered, not the turbulence that rocked the airliner, with both its pilots so preoccupied with each other than tending to the instruments was all but impossible.

A sumptuous black woman with tightly braided hair and sleek mahogany skin slid to the controls. The jutting splendour of her nude, grapefruit-sized breasts suggested that she had already become a daughter of Gaia.

"As the human Neomi Fox, this body was trained and certified to pilot vessels like this; and I retain the skills of this human now that I have joined Gaia..." assured the naked technician. "But I'll want a taste of his cock in return for getting us to land safely." A reasonable request; but the she-beast that had been Daniela Shremf did not want to share her prize. She wanted this one all to herself. But realistically she could not prevent all her sisters from raping this man if they wished - she would have to enjoy him while she still could.

With impressive agility, Daniella threw her legs around the neck of Alfonso, hoisting herself up to put her face level to his still erect cock. Though he had just had a spine-tingling orgasm, his penis could not deflate; for Daniella had unusual abilities due to her mutation, and after her touch, it was not possible for his cock to rest. Eagerly, the male ground his face into her hot pussy, hands firmly seized her hips as he suckled upon the aroused wetness of her lower lips. And she herself pistoned her head back and forth upon his cock, lips in an o-shape as her tongue danced with superhuman agility upon his already well-used manmeat in a standing 69-position. Could she coax more cum from him so soon? If possible, she intended to do so.