Enter the Amazon Book 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their explosions were simultaneous, she felt a potent burst of female ejaculate from her own cunt that her partner drank eagerly, yet despite the battering cascades of burning bliss, she retained the presence of mind to swallow his second, delicious load.

But something was wrong, wonderfully wrong. Even after the last drop, he continued to moan, and buck. Alfonso slid back into his chair, and while Daniella had no doubts that she had taken every drop of his seed; he still jerked and snarled as a man in the throes of ecstasy. With wonder, Daniella watched the constant climax. He was trapped, locked in a cycle of orgasm he could not break. He was frozen in an erotic boiling, a spasm that would not end. Minutes passed while Alfonso laughed and cried all at once, his brain spiralling out of control in a maelstrom of forbidden joy. And all the while his penis, which had never softened, grew larger....harder....firmer....

Laughing, Daniella sat upon him, the throbbing vigor of his rod was like the best of dildo-vibrators. Though he had no more sperm to shoot, he could not escape from this orgasm.

"Where do you wish to land, Great Mother?" Neomi asked Lisa, who was thoroughly enjoying the spectacle.

"We are near the Cayman islands; an important center of international finance...attracting rich and powerful individuals from the world over..." Lisa smiled, "But we shall not land at an airport....I have a far better idea!

"After we....disembark; I will send Dylsia back home, back to her friends and family that she might spread our gift further...." But this place....these islands shall serve as a base of operations and means to spread Gaia's purpose the world over!"

********

While tragic, few were surprised when Air Italia flight 69 suddenly exploded barely a mile from a suitable airport and runway. The plane had reported technical problems earlier in the journey; and while those mechanical issues had been repaired, it was not impossible for some obscure technical flaw to have been overlooked.

What was unusual was the fact that there were no bodies found. However, the plane went down over the ocean, so it might be difficult to recover the remains. But some remains were found - clothing. Torn and shredded clothing, but not a single body, living or dead. Curious, but the investigators off the coast of Grand Cayman would simply chalk it up to tragic mechanical failure. And no one would be looking for the nuns, civilians, or military officers on board.