All Comments on 'Enter the Cat Ch. 07'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Love the story and love the spirit Rosy shows. I hope Micah gets his act together soon. And please dont make us wait a month for another chapter.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 12 years ago
Great...

as usual. It's good to see you back at writing. Hope all is well on the home front!

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Fab

Great continuation, glad to see this new chapter.

kitty5670kitty5670over 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Thank you so much for updating! I love your stories!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Very tribal.

Against the erotic tensions in the background, the passionate conflicts among brothers make for great reading.

I love the Australian tang of the dialog, as well as the exotic sense of setting.

Nothing starts a day off better than a new chapter of "Enter the Cat."

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the update! Just yesterday I reread this story because I was missing it. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for another great chapter.

Micah's perspective continues to add a richness to your werecat stories that let's me feel like I really know and understand the clan cats. The clan cats would still be intersting just from Rosie's perspective in To Love A Stray, but I wouldn't have come to care about them as I do now. I was missing the guys and am so happy for your update, and I anxiously await the next chapter in both your stories. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.

Yves

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Awesome....

as always!! I love all of your stories and especially this one on the werecats. Please post as soon as you can...thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kudos

Exceptional story telling. I love this story and your writing style.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
So it's okay for Micah to "punish" an injured she-kitt?

And get a hard-on while doing it?

I loved the story at first, but the way Rosy is being bullied by these guys is unfair, and it seems to be getting worse. It's hypocritical that in spite of claming that they never hurt she-kitts, Micah couldn't wait to spank Rosy--even though her shoulder was injured and she had 18 fresh stitches in her leg! Am I the only one who thought it was weird that the author tried to portray it as somehow erotic? Her brothers and some of the other guys were all standing around watching, like it was some kind of bdsm porn scene.

They refuse to accept that Rosy is new to this and expect her to somehow automatically know how they want her to behave--apparently like a docile, submissive robot--even though she has never lived in a pack before. They are down on her because she doesn't trust them, yet hold the threat of physical punishment over her head constantly. Yeah, that's a great way to get someone to trust you. What I initially loved about Rosy was her independent spirit and inner strength, but it seems like they want to beat that out of her any way they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pleasureseeker5

hey pleasureseeker5, i totally here you on the story being quite confusing at first but if you would only take a few minutes to reconsider i think it would make total sense. yeah it may seem like they're trying to make her into a robot and beating down her fighting spirit but if you go a little futher rosy does show her defiance to micah and he has no problem with it at all. actually it seems like he approves of it a little, the group of guys stood around and just watched because thats the only thing they could do! micah IS the alpha of there clan, well at least the facado alpha if you may while wade is the major clan alpha and and micah was just putting his dominance into account. and yeah it may seem like its all a rush on rosy learning to trust and be a clan cat and all but enter the cat is only one half of the story there is also to love a stray to take into account. you have to realise that rosy was already learning and excepting being a clan cat back when she was pregnant but all that kind of erased when she lost her babies and a friend at the same time, she totally lost it and kind of retreated into her own mind, she buried her pain away. and the part about micah getting aroused does seem a little harsh but micah has always been kind of in lust for rosy so it kinda makes sence. what i did like was that micah didn't push the situation like i know edwin would have he separated himself as fast as he could and then comforted rosy immediately after. he is a good guy. oh and also you have to keep in mind that this story even thought it doesn't seem so spans out over a time stretch of like two years or more with months going by with us the readers not knowing what has happened in that time. just so that you have another perspective no disrespect intended.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I love this story

I like seeing how the males view Edwin. They see that he's a manipulative sleeze especially where Rosy is concerned. Rosy was worried about how the guys would view her behavior with Edwin, and it's good to see that they don't blame her as she feared. She needs that support. Please consider merging the two stories. It would make reading them much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re the spanking

Didn't anyone else read the part where it is said that the Clan cats are trying to teach Rosy the rules? Yes spanking an injured female seems harsh but Micah stated he did not give her the amount of punishment she deserved but less. Also he seemed embarrassed that he was aroused by the spanking.

jerin51jerin51over 12 years ago
I totally agree with Pleasureseeker

I don´t get the point at all - Rosy being scared by Mica´s roar - and after she´s hurt herself she is punished as well for trying to get away from a threat?

Sorry Author - it seems to me you are just out after punishing the female and I don´t understand the role of Edward at all - first he is letting out his hatred all the time against her and then he is trying to coax her to go to him? Are they all stupid? And Rosy herself? Why is she kissing Edward? Stupid, cruel and stupid once again that is what this story is!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Love this story and TLAS. So unique to get to see each side. I read TLAS first and then happened to hear about ETC while reading the comments. Glad I did. Love them both. Thank you for all your efforts. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update?

I really like this story and I know you have a busy life but I was wondering if you would be adding the next part of the story soon?

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyabout 12 years ago
Update please

Can you find time to update plz

horsechick91horsechick91about 12 years ago
please hurry

I want to see the rest of the events from Micah's view, and find out if rosy chooses anyone to 'recieve an invitation to the cage'. I love your storyline though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm.

Coming up on two months since the last update. I'm thinking I really dislike it when writers don't finish their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enjoying this and TLAS

But am waiting keenly for updates, its been way too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Do we know when the next update is coming? :)

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
I am waiting

I am waiting for your updates. VEErrryyy ggoooodd stories even great tails. when ?? How do I find updates ?? Do u have a call list ?? Thanks, sqhead

MedgemonMedgemonabout 12 years ago
more???

Hey there I first started this back when you were writing to love a stray just wondering if you were going to have any updates or if you haven't finished on this site for one reason or another either way love this story really want to see what happens to rosie and if she will end up with Micah hope you update soon your a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
writers who don't complete stories....

It's so disappointing...

maybe they should all just write one part short stories

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
There's a lot on your plate...

But please know that you have many fans patiently waiting for you to be able to pick up the story once more. We check regularly to make sure that we haven't missed anything. Some crazies like me even go back and reread the previous installments of "Enter the Cat" and "To Love a Stray" just because we enjoy it so much.

Here's hoping that with summer drawing to a close Down Under, you'll have an opportunity to weave the threads of the were cat clan again. It's a great favorite for lots of us, and we look forward to your return.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

Ok, the band aids in an x made me laugh out loud

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story makes me sad

I totally agree with Pleasureseeker (etc.) .

The violence and dominance is getting out of hand. Rosy is being broken. The sad part is the author tries to justify the breaking of Rosy. The spanking scene was not erotic. It was heartbreaking. It is clear this story is all about strong males and weak females. Thankfully in reality doms and subs are not the majority.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous