All Comments on 'Enter the Cat Ch. 08'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Definitely one of your hottest chapters in the werecat stories.

Micah and Rosie seem so right together.The long, slow build up to this point has been tantalizing. I can't wait to get to their upcoming trip to deliver the carved gate.

I love the care you put into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay!

Your back! Can't wait to read more!

thepapertigerthepapertigerabout 12 years ago
happy

so glad that youve uploaded this! micah and rosy are definately right for each other. cant wait for you to add more on both stories :) one of my favourite stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great insight into Micah and others.

I always learn something new about Micah, Rosy, and some of the others from this story. Am glad to see some normal clan life going on with Rosy, I didn't think that was happening from her perspective in TLAS. Whats up with Wade? He is creeping me out. I am so looking forward to your next update. Thank you for sticking with this story, it's one of my favorites.

Yves

popparazzipopparazziabout 12 years ago
Delightful to

see this chapter posted. It is worth the wait.Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing the two stories come together. My heart goes out to Rosy. I just know she is going to find love and stablility in her life,I hope.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
Tantalizing!

Was so excited to see this chapter posted. I wish I could get an order of Micah to go! Love getting the story from two points of view. So looking forward to the next chapter.

somalunasomalunaabout 12 years ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THANKYOU

Thankyou so much for uploading this one . loving Micah and Rosy and i can not wait for them to get together. now waiting impatiently for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you! :D

One of my fav stories on this site.

I can not wait until you update TLAS

<3

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 12 years ago
Hurray

I was SO glad to see an update! ETC and TLAS are favorites of mine and I check back frequently for updates. I'm glad to see you back.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleabout 12 years ago
Best story

Best story(ies) I've ever read, are yours. The gap in time between the previous submission and this one had me wishing for, and frequently seeking, your next one but more than that I have been in fact hoping things are going well for you personally. If only quality of life and level of artistic talent could be directly correlated then you'd have quite a high quality of life with things going great all of the time. Wishing you the best and lots of success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Yay, so glad that youve updated this!! Cant wait for the next updates on TLAS and ETC, they are both my favourite stories on the site.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Hurray!

So happy to see another chapter and realize that you're nearly caught up with the other story! As always, I can't wait to read more!

foxxylady5foxxylady5about 12 years ago

so glad ur back . ive looked everyday to see if u were back . love this story and most of all i love that u have both sides going lets us all see how Rosy thinks and how the toms think WELCOME BACK

PrincessCleoPrincessCleoabout 12 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad you were able to get more written. I really enjoy reading the same story from two different points of view. I can't wait for the next part of TLaS. This is one of my favorite stories here on Literotica. I know life has been hard on you lately, and I hope that things are looking up for you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad you are back

... but plz post much more frequently.. when can we read the next chapter

zoyiabzoyiababout 12 years ago
Oh this is good!!!!

I was so excited to see a new chapter!!!! I hope life is settling down a bit for you now. I love the turns the story is taking and cant wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
??????

"Something twists inside my chest as I realise she finds me scary. It wasn't my intention to scare her, not ever."

Really?! He must be incredibly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every chapter Micah just gets worse. ""It is always the she-kitt's choice." I say evenly. "If there's any doubt, we don't do anything.""

Said right after he took advantage of Rose when she was almost unconscious. Just as we are told that she-kitts have the right to choose only to find how Micah is perfectly willing to beat up anyone looking at "his" girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous