All Comments on 'Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 03'

by tcwild100

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uhhmmmm....Hmmmm

I liked the story but some of the "Factual" assets of this particular timeline to Enterprise need to be sorted out for the writer I guess..

The write talks about the "Defiants Advanced Weaponry"...Sorry to say this but in this timeline of Star Trek, there IS NO DEFIANT...the Defiant doesnt come into play until Deep Space Nine!

Even in an alternate time you can't just speed up time and jump ahead like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes this is a pretty good story

but the other person is right! Enterprise is in set in the 22nd century,while Deep space nine,Voyager and the Next generation in the 24th century! I think Im right in saying that the Defiant had a cloaking device on it,and this was something the federation did not have in the 23rd century,the time of Kirk and Spock! You cant just move things forward two hundard years like that! Still the story itself is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
In The Mirror, Darkly....

The timeline is an alternate one, inspired evidently by the two-part episode entitled "In The Mirror, Darkly", which itself was tied in with/inspired by the orginal Star Trek series episodes "The Tholian Web", in which the U.S.S. Defiant is flung into an interspatial rift, and "Mirror, Mirror" - an alternate universe that has much more barbaric characters (some will remember Spock with facial hair). The episode in question has the Defiant discovered in the possession of Tholians, in a mirror universe whose time parallels that of the "Enterprise" era. Some liberties have been take with this episodes's plot, obviously. And yes, I've been laid. Thanks for your concern. Carry on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous